All Comments on 'Haunted Prey Ch. 08'

by purefire

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
STILL MAD

This story is pretty good but I'm still really upset for you killing Nadia. I don't see how killing her is going to do anything for your future stories. Maybe I'm childish but I like happy endings. Thought about not reading anymore of your stories because I was so let down by the last series but I've been reading this one and personally I think it's going a little slow but it's okay. Maybe my negative feelings about this one is because I'm still pissed off about the last one hope you tie this together better than I think you will.

catori1catori1over 14 years ago
Great Job!!

Yes we are all sad about Nadia but you know you did say the Council was going to put them through some tests. Lets see what they are before we go anywhere with ending Nadia. Oh, I cant wait to see how Alauria is going to take that pledge, hehe! And I cant wait to see the woman that steals Liams heart and Alexis. Nice set up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story~still miss Nadia though

Love this story. Maybe you could bring Nadia back some how. That would make this story that much better. Either way, I will continue to read your stories. Great job.

starry_nightstarry_nightover 14 years ago
Loved it!

I loved seeing all the familiar faces in this chapter even Liam's angry face. That's going to be one special lady who steals his heart. I am sad that Nadia died too, but I accept that what happened was part of the story. You never want a good guy to die, but it happens. Who knows, maybe she'll be brought back to life again...maybe not. Only time will tell. I am worried about Andrae though and don't want him to be alone for the rest of his life. As for Alauria, is she going to remember that she promised Lindsay "forever" in the morning? lol Perhaps heat of the moment = non-binding? Oh but the man makes a mean mac 'n' cheese. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So glad you are still writing!

Okay so getting it out of the way, yes I am saddened by Nadia being killed off but, come on, it's fiction. Someone once told me it's fiction and anything can happen! So I am putting my faith in you that sometime during this story (or the next ones - hopeful for future stories) that you will take care of all the details. I just want to say that I am loving this story so far! You have me so hooked, every time I see that you have posted something new I have to read it no matter what time it is. Good job! Please keep entertaining us with your stories!

LoveleeSecretsLoveleeSecretsover 14 years ago
Great!!!

WOW- hot chapter!

As far as the Nadia thing goes, I trust you. You've taken us all on a great ride so far, and I'm sure you will continue to do so.

I can't wait to see the characters that some of the other brothers get matched up with! Love your work!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
I miss Nadia too but

I'm sure she's coming back. I will be hugely surprised if she doesn't. I like how things are progressing between Lindsay and Alauria and am looking forward to hearing the story of his past. Very curious about what happened with Rachel. Whatever it is, I hope Alauria can take it.

msbkxmsbkxover 14 years ago
Love it!

I love Lindsay but OMG I miss Nadia SO MUCH! I am so attached to Drae and I BEG you to please bring her and him back in. they NEED to have a happy ending!!! I actually felt my heart break when you killed her off! so PLEASE bring her back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yayy the manorrr

It's so good to see the rest of the characters again that was the beat part!! Hope to see more of jameson and charisma they were my favorite but like the rest I do miss Nadia but I have faith that she will be back:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love at last!

Every time he shocks her, it makes me think of the song "Live Wire".

curiouskitten247curiouskitten247almost 14 years ago
LOVE IT!!!

I've spent the last 2 days reading all your work, and can't wait to finish!!! You are most certainly a talented writer, I look forward to reading more in the future.

kris10ekris10eabout 13 years ago
thank you

That was very well written like always! Thank you for the extra length I couldn't get enough of it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
SO happy they sorted it all out!

My word! this woman is about as full of $#!7 as i am! makes me feel sorry for the crap i put my poor husband through.. but still proud to be a fiery fighter ;oP xN

i was also thinking that her death could be used as a 'lesson' and that Andrea and Nadia would be granted a long life and children xxx but at this moment in the story.. i don't think Andrea is fairing well to his side of the test, yet! (if that is where its all going)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous