Hauntings of the Unexpected Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got behind me and started by giving me what I thought was going to be a full-body massage, but instead she was just rubbing the cum into my skin. Her hands carried the creamy liquid all over my back and up over my shoulders, down to my breasts and she took a little time making sure my nipples were getting hard.

When my nipples stiffened, she pressed up against my back and dropped both hands down to my pussy. She rubbed my pussy with both of her hands and began slamming her hips into the back of me, as if she was fucking me from behind. I was too tired, though, from what happened earlier, so I just tried to fake my orgasm.

That was stupid of me, though. Girls know when other girls are faking it. I should have known that before I tried to fake it.

My nipple is squeezed hard between her fingernails and she pumps her hips into my ass faster as her juices squeeze out and splatter on my legs. After she takes a moment to calm down, she releases her grip from my nipple and I look down to see indents and hints of red. If she had squeezed any harder for any longer, she would have drawn blood.

Suddenly I am slapped in the face from the woman behind me. My cheek turns red and I hear the woman yelling at me.

"You think you can fake it with me, bitch? If I want you to cum, then you'll cum! You got it, whore?"

All three guys from in front of the doorway surround me and grab my arms, lifting me up off the ground. The woman walks in front of me and lifts my legs up, spreading them apart and wrapping them around her head. She starts licking me out and only stopped to briefly lick my clit. She continues for quite a while until I finally have an orgasm, a true orgasm. She allows my body to fall limp and she backs away, satisfied at what she did to me.

I am lowered to the floor slowly. Her and the other men walk away and I knew it was finally over. Jamie and Monica join me and I swing my arms over their shoulders and we all walk side-by-side out of the dining room and into the hallway. The big red door swings closed behind us.

"Hey, what time is it? How much longer does this party last?" I ask.

"Hang on, I'll go check," says Monica, before she glances into the bedroom for a quick second.

When she leans back into the hallway, she looks stunned.

"Well, what time is it?" asks Jamie.

"It's 8:42," said Monica.

"Well, when's the party over? We should ask Mary," says Jamie.

"I just saw Mary," stated Monica. "She's in the bedroom."

I walk behind Jamie and we both go open the bedroom door again.

Inside, we see Mary.

We also see two other girls.

Everyone's naked, and Mary is on her back, laid across the bed. Head on the left, feet on the right.

A blonde is straddling her face, getting her pussy licked by Mary. The blonde woman is also rubbing her own clit above her.

On the other end, another blonde is bent over, sucking on Mary's clit while fucking her with her fingers.

With all three of us just standing there, looking at her, I asked the question everyone was thinking.

"What do we do?"

"I don't know," said Jamie. "Should we help?"

"She's already getting help from those two blondes," said Monica. "What possible help could we give?"

"I don't think she meant Mary," I say to Monica. "I think she means the two blondes."

We walk inside and someone besides me closes the door behind us. As we walk closer to the scene before us, the blonde tending to Mary's pussy catches a glimpse of us, then her lower half starts bouncing below her.

Obviously, this is a sign for attention.

Monica, brave soul, went over to her and gave her the attention she craved.

Monica started by laying down on her back, then scooching her body under the blonde woman's pussy. The blonde moaned and her lower half lowered even more as her hips bucked into Monica's face.

As I was paying close attention to all of Monica's doings, I never noticed Jamie walk past me and over behind the other, higher-up blonde. I was able to look over at Jamie just in time to watch her reach around from behind and closed both hands around the blonde's delicious-looking breasts, kneading them like bread and massaging them in circles.

The two blondes looked like they were having more fun than Mary, who looked to be close to her breaking point.

The blonde above her mouth beat her to it, though.

Being attacked by two woman with her own hand rubbing her clit, the blonde on Mary's face was the first to go, but it seemed to cause a reaction in the other blonde as well as Mary.

After only another moment, both Mary and the blonde had a simultaneous orgasm.

Mary spewed her juices onto the blonde's face, and the blonde spewed her juices onto Monica's face.

Luckily, Monica and Jamie were not aiming to have an orgasm, they were just helping out so we could ask our question to Mary quicker.

I was wrong, though, again.

Mary and the two blondes were off the bed minutes after their orgasms ended, but Monica was covered in female cum and Jamie, well...

Jamie seems to excite easily.

The other blonde (the one Monica was eating) looked back, saw Jamie, then turned around and walked up to her.

"A bit hot from the show, huh?" she asked.

"Uh-huh," Jamie said, in a monotone voice. It was as if she was hypnotized by lust.

"You wanna have a climax of your own, huh?" asked the blonde.

"Uh-huh."

"Well, then," said the blonde as she climbed onto the bed. "Let me fuck your pussy, and then maybe you can repay me sometime. Does that sound good?"

"Uh-huh."

Jamie seemed to snap out of it just as soon as she realized what this meant.

Jamie quickly climbed on top of the bed and positioned herself right next to the blonde.

The blonde turned and laid on her side, facing Jamie. She started off by getting Jamie's pussy even wetter, by reaching over with her left hand and teasing both of Jamie's nipples, then rubbing down between her legs.

Her fingers slipped and slid as she rubbed her fingers along Jamie's drenched lips.

Jamie moaned under her touch and wrapped her arms around the blonde.

I saw Monica dive in now. She walked over and crawled onto the bed, placing both of her hands in the perfect position in order to rub both girls' pussies. The blonde stopped rubbing Jamie's pussy now that Monica has taken over, and the blonde instead wrapped her hands around Jamie's face, pulling her in for a very hot kiss. I could just barely see their tongues dancing playfully on top of one another, and rubbing myself was all I could do to not jump in there myself.

The other blonde saw me rubbing my own pussy and walked over behind me. The next thing I knew, I had a hand wrapped around my waist and foreign fingers were pumping inside my flooded tunnel.

It felt nice, and I was now able to (somewhat) pay more attention to what is happening on the bed.

With Monica still rubbing two pussies at once, we could all see that Monica's own pussy was dripping feverishly. Luckily, Mary wasn't doing anything at the time, so she walked over, got down on her hands and knees, and began eating Monica out from behind her.

Down on all fours, Mary's pussy was so close to my body, I could almost feel the heat that was still radiating off of her from her earlier session with both blondes.

I remember seeing something on the internet when I was in the office before this party started. I remember looking at a few pictures of girls shoving their feet into other women's pussies. I wanted to try it out.

I try to lift up my leg, but it is difficult with my pussy being tormented by such skilled fingers. I search deep inside myself to find my balance, and I shove my toes into Mary's pussy.

She gasps and yells instantly, and the feeling of my foot in her snatch is a weird feeling. Mary's juices are squishing between my toes and it's very slippery. I start trying to pump my foot in and out of her, but I soon lose my balance.

I was only standing on one foot, you know. I also had two fingers buried in my pussy that didn't even belong to me.

As I was sailing to the floor, feeling like slow-motion, I heard the wet pop of my foot coming out of Mary's pussy. Mary shouted in an immediate orgasm and the blonde tried her best to catch me before I hit the ground. She slid under me and made it so that when we hit the ground, she would break my fall and I would end up sitting on her lap.

When we both finally hit the floor, it worked like a charm. She cushioned my fall, but unfortunately she was the one that landed on her ass.

After a quick moment, she acted like nothing happened and we were back in action.

She laid back and I laid on top of her. Her breasts squished against me and they felt so soft. She was still able to reach around my waist and finger me, but I had to use my heel if I wanted to rub Mary's pussy.

I placed my heel right against Mary's pussy and applied just a bit of pressure to it. rubbing up and down slightly along her slit. Her pussy was sensitive by then, and she wiggled her hips hard to get my heel off of her before it started hurting.

I just relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of the blonde's fingers in my pussy.

- - -

My orgasm came stronger than I expected. I vibrated strong enough under her to make her vibrate as well. She didn't have an orgasm herself, but mine still caused her body to vibrate.

After what could have been a half hour, I let the blonde stand up and then I stood up. By then, Mary, Monica, Jamie, and the other blonde was already up and out the door. Me and the blonde were alone in the bedroom.

I finally had a real talk with someone for once. Nothing sexual, just a clean, honest, girl-to-girl talk.

That is, until we finished talking.

Long story short, we exchanged orgasms and I left the room.

Out in the hallway, I saw an older woman almost run down the stairs and past me, through the big red door and into the dining room.

I wanted to see what waited for me upstairs. I remember Monica telling me about how wild it is upstairs, but I want to see for myself.

I walk the short stretch down the hall and I take my first step upstairs since the party started. I climb a few more and I start to hear an uproar of cheering and clapping. I walk a few more and I hear some guy scream "Come on!"

When I reach the top of the stairs, I am immediately grabbed and lifted by two men on both sides of me. They carry me through the crowd of people up here and into the room at the end of the hallway, left side.

My room.

When the door opens and we enter, I am thrown onto the bed.

It is then that I look around and notice the fact that there's more people in here than just us three.

I am, however, the only female in the bedroom.

It hit me that I was going to be gangbanged, and as much as I shouldn't like that, all of the earlier happenings of today and the ferocity of what just happened made me crave the experience.

I am given no more time to think before my pussy swallows a man's large cock and he pumps in and out in a faster rhythm than I was ready for. Another man straddles my chest and his hard dick waves in front of my face. He grabs my face and my mouth is invaded by his meat. I start to suck him off, and soon my hands are grabbed and moved to each side of the bed where two more men are waiting. My fingers wrap around their shafts and I stroke their rods as sexy as possible.

I just want to be a good slut for these men.

The other guys in the room that weren't getting any attention were jerking themselves off to the show I was giving them.

The man that was fucking me shoves a huge vibrator up my ass and turns it on. The two long, thick poles inside me are almost touching together because the thin membrane separating my pussy and my ass is so thin.

Though, with every hole filled, I was having the time of my life!

I felt the tide of my orgasm crest inside me and my entire body rippled with the waves of pleasure.

Pretty soon, all four men groaned and released their love juice. I felt it inside my pussy, going down my throat, and even spraying all over my face from jacking off both guys on the sides of me.

This was the third time I've felt like a dirty slut.

It wasn't over yet, though.

When these four guys became soft, four more guys stepped up to the plate, and the same thing happened again.

I had another orgasm, cum shot into me, onto me, and then four more guys walked up.

Monica was right. This was crazy.

I was pleasuring four guys at a time, in a room full of guys. I could guess that there were more guys flowing into the room, also. Not only that, but I think I've been pleasuring the same guys more than once.

By the time I was able to escape that room, my body was struggling to hold itself up.

I almost stumbled downstairs and I was just glad I didn't fall.

When I reached the floor, I laid down and tried to fall asleep.

My eyes closed, I was exhausted, and the sweet bliss of unconsciousness was only seconds away.

Suddenly, I felt someone's dick shoving itself into my ass as I was laying on the floor.

I didn't care anymore. I just let my ass be used to his content. I was too tired.

I eventually felt his cum shooting deep inside me, and I realized that this was the first load of sperm that's been inside my ass in my entire life.

After he pulled out and disappeared, I tried to (officially) go to sleep. It took a long time to get comfortable again (with cum still inside my freshly-used ass), but I finally was able to drift off into unconsciousness after a while.

- - -

"Heather! Wake up!" shouted Tracy, rolling my naked body over with her foot.

I opened my eyes and stared up at Jamie, Monica, Mary, Tracy, and Kyle. All of them were still naked, all bent over above me, all of them looking down into my eyes.

I slowly sit up, everyone straightens up and helps me to my feet.

"Is the party... *YAWN*... over yet?" I softly ask.

"Everyone just left," said Mary. "I'm surprised you weren't raped when you were asleep."

"Before I could fall asleep, I did feel one guy shove his stuff into my ass," I tell her.

"It looks like there were more people than that," says Jamie as she points to my leg.

Everyone looks down and watches as rivers of cum rush out of my pussy and ass, down my legs, and onto the floor. I never even felt the cum until it was pointed out to me.

"It looks like you were fucked a lot while you were asleep," chuckled Monica.

She's right. It looks that way. Now that it's been brought up, both my pussy and my ass are starting to feel like light bulbs could easily fit inside both without breaking.

"I'm still tired," I tell everybody. "Now that the party's over, what do we do now?"

"Well," says Mary, "we usually have parties every few days. Are you all up for another party soon?"

The tired feeling I had was immediately pushed out of my head. My eyes popped open and all I could think about now was the many ideas about what I would be doing at the next party. I glanced around and noticed a smile forming on the faces of Monica, Jamie, and Tracy.

We all answer the same way, in a cheery yelp of gratitude.

"Yeah!!!"

END