48 Hours Ch. 01

Story Info
One weekend turns everything on its head.
1.8k words
4.32
44.3k
41

Part 1 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sexual Equality

It was Saturday morning, they were both lying in bed awake and the tension was almost suffocating. At last Chris had the courage to speak.

"Look I'm sorry, but I just can't switch on like a computer at least not right now, I need something to get me going, I do love you, but all this stress with my job just makes it really hard for me."

"Or not hard!" Came the barbed reply from Lynn.

"Well that's helpful... You know it is pretty frustrating for me you know! All I'm saying is I need something to get all this noise out of my head and maybe if... I don't know... maybe if you wore that basque I got you..."

"Great, so it's not your fault, it's all my fault for not being slutty enough!"

"No, for goodness sake, I'm just saying it might help... I'm not asking you to parade around town like a whore, just dress up a bit for once... for me... it's..."

"Degrading is the word you're looking for I think!'

"OK forget it, I can't see the big deal but if that's how you feel let's get up... there's loads to do."

"So that's it then... "

"Yes... I've made a suggestion, but you're not interested... Unless you've got a better idea then might as well just get up."

"Alright, you win!" She sighed with significant attitude. "Frankly I don't buy this work excuse, but I'm not going to tart myself up with an audience, so go get a shower, and don't be back in less than 15 minutes."

If it hadn't been three months since he had last enjoyed a satisfying fuck, he would have probably told her to get lost, but instead he sloped off to the shower in his dressing gown.

To bide his time he gave himself a very close shave and even shaved his cock and balls. He was not at all hairy so it just neatened everything up nicely. After towelling down he applied some body lotion which he loved rubbing in and, which, apart from smelling nice, always left his skin feeling particularly silky. He was already sporting a semi just at the thought of what was waiting for him.

Twelve minutes later he opened the bedroom door ajar and asked if she was ready and was a bit surprised and intrigued by the reply.

"Yes, but don't just come charging in... get on your knees, keep your eyes to the floor and then crawl in here and over to me.

Chris did as he was told, nudging the door open with the top of his head. He could see her feet in patent heels and black stockings and slowly crawled in following the instructions, his hardening cock swinging from side to side as he slowly advanced.

Lynn was standing by the dressing table and, when he reached her feet, he started to look up, but in an instant she barked out a stern warning. "No! Keep your head down, just do as I say".

He suddenly felt quite weak, but in a nice way, and his cock was now as hard as he could ever remember. Steadying herself on the dressing table, she lifted one foot and placed the heel in the back of his neck, pressing down.

"Now kiss my shoe"

She eased him down, the heel causing a sensual and pleasurable pain, and once he had kissed her shoe she removed her retaining foot and placed it back on the floor giving him a new order.

"Good, now slowly, and I mean slowly, work your way up my legs, get your face in my cunt and pleasure me until I tell you to stop. Clear?"

"Yes", Chris replied submissively, beginning his journey. He inched his way up the glossy nylons, the material caressing his lips and cheeks, her warmth sending shivers down his spine straight to his balls which ached with excitement.

He nibbled at the lace on the tops of her stockings savouring the silky feeling of her naked skin on his forehead and then, picking her right leg for no particular reason traced the rough suspender belt up with his nose until it reached the smooth satin band of her panties.

Pressing his left cheek on the satin, his nose led him to the musky scent and he nestled his nose into the damp and perfumed crevice where her legs met and he felt her shake. Groaning, she urgently called out in a frustrated whimper. "Take them off, take them off!"

Sliding his hands up the outsides of her legs, the subtle vibration of skin on nylon tormenting even his fingertips, it was his turn to tease, he finally clasped the sides and eased them down to her knees while drawing his tongue slowly over her clitoris making her tremble uncontrollably. She moved her knees together, allowing the panties to fall to the floor so she could step out of them and part her legs to give him more access.

Chris was no novice to oral sex. He toyed with her, slowly caressing her with his tongue, then sucking and flicking, changing his pace in response to her breathing and sighs, taking her to the edge, and then easing off, being forceful and then gentle.

Finally, with his chin running with her juices, he inserted his middle finger fully applying a gentle rubbing pressure to her g-spot until her back arched. The combination of this with the relentless flicking of his tongue across her clitoris ended the sweet torment with a crescendo and she came noisily, her knees buckling, so he had to support her with his free hand clenched against her tight buttocks.

There was a brief respite as she composed herself, and then, she grabbed his head and pulled him up, sinking her tongue deeply into his mouth, enjoying her own taste on his lips. They kissed frantically while she continued clasp his head, Chris exploring the satin and stays of her lingerie with his hands, loving the way it felt.

With her hands on his shoulders she pushed him down until he was once more kneeling and staring at her beautiful cunt, radiant with arousal.

"Legs out front." She ordered, and he obediently moved to a sitting position with his legs between hers. "Now lean back and lie down." With which she lowered herself down on her heels astride him, placing her hands either side of her head so that her pendulous breasts rubbed his chest, the nipples sensitive and aroused.

He craned his neck forward while lifting her breasts so he could wrap his lips around the pointed nipples, but she wanted his cock and she wanted it now, so she pushed him down flat on his back and in a single move, grabbed his throbbing rod from behind her and impaled herself on it, thrusting down, her aching cunt so wet that there was no resistance and he was immediately buried balls deep.

Still balanced on her heels she began to fuck him, moving her ass up and down, faster, then slower, but always pushing right down, clenching and releasing her vaginal muscles to maximise the sensation and take him over the edge, it was like nothing he had ever experienced before, it was almost like being pleasured by a machine!

Screaming out, he had reached his zenith, his cock pulsed against her cervix as he felt the fire in his balls, move through to the very tip of his cock as they emptied their load. She remained sitting on him, milking him dry with a gentle rocking motion, then, reaching forwards, grabbed his arms and pulled them behind him, pinning them to the floor while she fell on her knees and brought her wet cunt onto his lips. Before he had time to really fathom what was going on, Chris was licking and tasting his own cum for the first time.

She stood up and walked away before turning towards him, wiping herself with a tissue.

"Well, maybe you were right. We should do this more often, but next time we'll try something just a little bit different."

Chris was still on a high, in the type of post orgasmic trance that he had thought only women could feel, feeling thoroughly satisfied and thoroughly used. He was only half with it as he asked her almost pleadingly when that next time might be.

"I've got stuff to do so I'm just going out. It can be when I get back if you are up for it, we've got the whole weekend, 48 hours for which there's nothing planned, and I sense we've got some catching up to do!"

She laughed as she grabbed her panties and picked a regular dress from the wardrobe. Chris enjoyed the view of her heels and stockings from the floor as she walked off to the bathroom.

"I'll be a couple of hours", she called back, and as he lay there recovering, he heard her make her exit.

Chris was still somewhat in shock as he washed and brushed his teeth. It was only 10:00am, so he put on his dressing gown and wandered down to the kitchen for a coffee and croissant.

He was pretty amazed at Lynn's behaviour, but more surprised by how much he had enjoyed what was in some ways a bit dominating. And then he realised. It was just her way of turning the tables, because he had suggested that she "dressed for sex", maybe she had wanted him to feel degraded somehow, just used. Maybe that turned her on.

He did like confident women and found girls who just needed everything done for them quite irritating, but even the most assertive of his girlfriends had been submissive in the bedroom. Lynn had been the same until a few moments ago. Still he wasn't complaining as he felt relaxed for the first time in months! Work! Who cares! Sod their stupid conference! It was a great feeling to no longer be worried about that and combined with the lingering glow of the amazing sex they had just had, he sat at the table and smiled.

He drank his coffee and thumbed through the newspaper, briefly checking his email and ignoring the one from the office. After a while he went upstairs and decided to get another shower so he could get dressed as it was approaching noon and Lynn would be back soon.

When he got out of the shower he heard the front to door closing,

"Hi darling I'm home." She called,

"I'm up stairs, just finished in the shower."

"Sounds perfect, I'm coming up"

Chris heard her climbing the stairs with the rustle of what sounded like quite a few bags.

"What did you get?"

"You'll see soon enough, now follow me, and no more questions. Got it?" She ordered, as she passed him outside the bathroom too quickly for him to notice where all the shopping was from.

"Yes." he said, sheepishly, his head bowed.