All Comments on 'Haven's Wood Ch. 07'

by notmy_realname

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

just do the mating thing already

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it

I like the way your story flows

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago

Great chapter look forward to the next and I agree they need to finish the mating and make change her! Still don't like his mum though!

MsTaylorMsTaylorover 10 years ago
loved it

So glad to see an update!!! Great chapter!! I can't wait to read more, your timing in the story is going along just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent!

So glad to see the new chapter. James is hot!! And just the right amount of dominant. :-) I love it when he spanks her and she clearly doesn't seem to mind it either. I actually liked his mother. She was tough but fair. And understandibly so given the bit of her history you let us in on. I think she will come around and learn to love Natasha. I can't wait for the next chapter. This is great so far. 5 stars and thank you! ~K.

123udontknowme123udontknowmeover 10 years ago
Loved i!

I, on the other hand, think she needs more time before the mating. Have James and explain it all. Why is it unlikely that they think she won't make it through the change? What has happened in their history that her mother opposes so much? Natasha has to fully trust her mate and accept him as her mate before their mating.

Can't wait to see what else you'll show us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you

Thank you fur the story. It was beautiful.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Jimmy....

you got some 'splainin' to do... .

[nice to have you back]

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitover 10 years ago
Great update

I liked the mother in law bit and now I'm curious what is so terribly dangerous that she doesn't want her son to have a human mate.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago

Emily is one of those people who has trouble letting go. She needs to trust that she taught them well and let them live their lives without trying to micro-manage every little thing. She has the potential to be the mother-in-law from hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Update?

Loving the story... when can we expect the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Are you ever going to finish the story?

SherriTSherriTover 10 years ago
more

please finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great job

I'll be keeping a eye on this story 5s so far keep it up tell next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

a good story if it gets finished and not left undone like so many others

would enjoy reading the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
How is the operative term.

How many ideas? How much time to develop them? How many other commitments?

It is a great read so far. I hope the answers to the hows are positive. Given that the story should reach considerable heights by its conclusion.

notmy_realnamenotmy_realnameabout 10 years agoAuthor
apologies

hi folks

I've had a lot of people asking if I'm going to finish this story so I just wanted to give you all an update. I have hit a bit of block in writing this story, it just wasn't coming out the way i wanted it to. Everything i wrote was a little dark and that's not what this story was meant to be. I've taken a little break from Natasha and James to write this new story that wants to be told. then I'll get back to James and Natasha, cos I want to know how it ends too. I'm sorry to make you wait but it might be a few weeks. BUT it WILL happen. I just want it to be right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Update?

Any upates on when we can expect the next Chapte? I'm hooked. Xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Update?

Please keep writing it's been more than a few weeks since the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Please, may we have more!

magevmagevalmost 10 years ago
More, please?

This story deserves to be completed. Please try not to alienate your readers by making the wait so long between updates, it really breaks the flow of the story. Perhaps the best strategy would be to finish the whole story before posting it... This story is so good that it gets frustrating not to have closure...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please!!! I would love to read more, Ive been scouring everywhere for an honestly good, romantic, interesting, hot story like this. You should seriously consider submitting this to be published. This story is amazing and very well written. I beg you for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i love it

Are you gonna do anymore chapters I'm loving this story ... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ keep up the good work...:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You promised to finish

And yet here is another non- human story left incomplete 😒

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing!

You have to finish this! I came here to get my mind in the mood and ended up reading the whole story! I love it please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Finish the story pleaseee

Continue with the story. Just too good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
whattt I need more of this story!

You have to finish Haven Wood! Its so romantic with just the right amount of spice...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please finish the story. It is so good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You must finish this! I need to know what happens. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

At the beginning of this story you told us you would finish the story. We all understand that life happens and sometimes the time gets away from us. I agree with the other readers,please finish this story is too good to end this way.

redheadedangel6769redheadedangel6769almost 9 years ago
please!

This is an awesome story, and even though you said it was finished, in my opinion its far from finished! Hope you continue this! thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Yes, please can you finish the story.... Its so good.....

poreyb1999poreyb1999about 7 years ago
Please continue

You story is very good and I'm looking forward to reading more (a lot more :) ). I have one word of advice though. I you decide to have Natasha turned DON'T STOP RIGHT AFTER. In a lot of the stories in this genre the author will stop right after. its horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Omfg keep writing!

I'm in love with these characters, don't let them die

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Story wonderful story

Please please please don't stop here! I want more!

desjdesjabout 6 years ago

So sad another story not done you even commented that it was sad when you read stories as well

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago
Noooo!

You HAVE to finish the story! I have to know more about these two and their incredible sexy lives. It was so hot I thought my panties would melt! Please keep writing, I loved it!!

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 4 years ago
Agree

I agree with the other comment

elMagnifico98elMagnifico98over 3 years ago

Amazing story, please, please finish the story! I really love James and Natasha. Hope you continue this!!

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

I would love to know what happens next! Please finish this wonderful story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I need more 😩

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

literally finish it😭😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please finish this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story from beginning please continue...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

OP knows the pain of unfinished stories but still left it unfinished πŸ˜’

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

At least the sex is good :)

IamweetoddedIamweetodded4 months ago

Love this series. Would love to be a fly on the wall in Dean & Katie’s bedroom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous