Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona did not resist his help. She could not understand why her body was not responding better. Rest, liquids, and something to eat would probably be the best medicine for her.

Bob was going to use some good old-fashioned remedies of his own. Plus, some knowledge gained while he was the guest of the KGB to help Fiona back to health. He had learned how to survive the Russian secret service's most brutal attacks. They had accused him of spying for the United States but could never prove it. They even refused to acknowledge that they had him in custody for more than a year and a half. His tormentors had beaten his body with steel bars and bare knuckles. His fellow prisoners had either told him or helped him recover from them using the simplest and most genius methods available. He learned how to use his hands to exact pain and to induce pleasure. If he had hurt Fiona badly, he knew her abdomen would start to bloat and he would take her to a hospital. If not, he would use other methods to stimulate her blood flow and raise her pulse and heart rate. She might not see this as an attempt to return her to health, but it would be fun to see how she reacted to his methods.

They reached the elevator, and he pressed the button for the twelfth floor. When they stepped off, Fiona got her second surprise. Bob had set his apartment up as if it were a loft. His apartment was the entire twelfth floor. It had no walls; all the steel support beams were exposed and painted white. Bookshelves and shelves with trophies and medals delineated rooms. His kitchen was relatively small, but adequate. His dining room sat eight people comfortably, at what appeared to be an extremely expensive dining room set, complete with a china cabinet and a side- board. There was a bedroom area that looked like it came out of a magazine, but it did not look like it had ever been used. The second bedroom area looked like it had been lived in for a long time. There was a futon on the floor, with several pillows and blankets. Runner's magazines, martial arts magazines, assorted health-food items, and a pair of reading glasses were strewn all over the floor, which made her laugh. Finally, Fiona thought, something that showed his age. There were several bathrooms but the majority of the space was open. It contained a pool table, weight bag, and assorted running machines.

Bob escorted Fiona into the kitchen and sat her down at the table. He went to the refrigerator and carefully removed eight oranges which he put into the sink and carefully washed and put into his juicer, one at the time. Within a few moments, they both were drinking glasses of fresh oranges.

Fiona said to Bob, "Seeds and all?"

Bob responded, "They add fiber."

"I must admit, Bob, this is the best orange juice I have ever had."

"It is the aphrodisiac I put in it, that makes women say that. It takes effect in about three minutes."

Fiona said, "In that case, I should take a shower first?"

"Fiona, I am not happy with the way you walking yet. I do not think you would be safe in the shower alone, right now. Why don't you wait a while before you take your shower?"

"You could always stand behind me and hold me up just in case I lose my balance, Bob. I know you would never take advantage of me, in my weakened state."

"Your wish is my command, madam. You shall be as safe as an eighteen year old virgin girl. In a male sex education class. ON graduation day."

Fiona laughed and said, "Very prophetic, Bob. Do you read the entrails of an owl, also?

"I try to, but catching an owl is very messy." Bob handed Fiona a high calorie, high energy bar and told her that he was going to get a few towels for the bathroom and he would be right back.

Fiona stood, unwrapped the bar took a bite and began to undress. She removed her shoes and socks and her workouts pants. She took another bite and removed her top and her sports bra. She took another bite and removed her underwear leaving everything in a neat little pile. She walked into the kitchen, with her glass, to see if there was any orange juice left. Luckily for her there was.

"Boy, that looks good."

"What?" asked Fiona.

Bob said, "When I paint this scene, I will call it, Nude Drinking Orange Juice. "

"When do you want to start, Bob?"

"Right away is fine with me. I will get my first paint by numbers kit in the morning. I have to start learning to painting, sometime!"

"I think paint by feel is better than paint by numbers don't you, Bob? However, I am getting cold standing here and you are still dressed. So I am going to take a shower, while you decide what color paints you want to buy.'' Then, Fiona walked by Bob and grabbed the towels from his hands and walked towards the bathroom and closed the door. She turned the water on in the shower, adjusted temperature and was about to step in, when a cold pair of hands took her by the waist and helped her over the low rise into the shower.

Bob asked Fiona if she was pleased with the water pressure.

Fiona said she wished it was more powerful, so it would invigorate her skin.

Bob asked her to step back from the spray, so she would not get hurt. He touched two buttons on the wall behind him. The shower surrounded them with the sounds of the William Tell overture and the famed water pressure of Lyndon Baines Johnson shower, in the White House.

Fiona screamed. "Turn it off! Turning it off! I will not have any skin left."

Bob touched another button and the water was reduced to heavy summer rain.

Fiona said, "That is much better, Bob. Thank you."

Bob stretched up and asked in her ear, "I would be a shame for you to get dizzy by bending down. Shall I wash you, instead?"

Fiona replied, "That is very considerate Bob, please do."

Bob produced in shower chair, which was behind him, and had Fiona sit down, so he could wash her hair. He showed her the shampoo he was going to use and Fiona approved. He poured a generous amount into his hands and applied it into her hair. He rubbed it in slowly, all the way from her scalp to the tips of her hair. Then he massaged it vigorously, which relaxed his patient and made her mellow and quiet. When he was finished, he rinsed his patients' hair out until it was squeaky clean.

When he was done with her hair, he had Fiona stand up and removed the chair from behind her. He picked up the bottle of shower gel and squeezed globs of it into his hands. He started on her shoulders and moved down her arms to her fingers doing each one individually. He then did each of her sides and her back. He did the sides of her hips and gluts and the backs of her thighs, quads and calves. He had her lift one foot at

a time, so he could wash it, and each toe, properly. He did everything so lovingly and with extreme care, Fiona wondered why some woman had not taken him off the market.

When he had finished the back of her body, Bob turned her to stand, under a fountain of warm water, while facing him. He began to rinse off the front of her body from the head down, using his hands.

He raised each hand into the falling water as soap cascaded down her body to the shower floor. His hands moved down, from her hands, down her arms, to her shoulders, to the top of her chest between and around her luscious orbs.

At this point, Fiona was not amused. She had been in the shower with this man for almost 15 minutes now, and he had not touched her breasts or her vagina or her ass once. She knew she had said to him that he should not take advantage of her and her weakened state, but she did not think he would take her seriously! His hands were driving her crazy. His fingertips were sending little electric shocks through her skin and her vagina was pulsing and it was in need of relief in the worst way. It was plain to see that he was excited because his penis was erect, but he was not doing anything about it. She was determined not to make the first move, because she did not want to seem desperate. Besides that, he was not her type of guy. He was too short. He was too old. He was too pushy. He kept trying to tell her what to do. He just was not for her. But, maybe, just for some short-term relief, he would do.

Bob continued to rinse Fiona off and knelt down in front of her to do her abdomen. He started to do her right leg with both hands, and Fiona spread her feet further apart. When she did this, Bob pressed his face into her slit and is tongue, attacked her clit fiercely.

Fiona's vagina reacted to this new electrical shock, by coming instantly. She screamed grabbed every hair on the top of Bob's head and held on for dear life as she realized what had just happened.

Bob's mouth and tongue were securely affixed to her vagina and were causing stimulations that she had not been felt for a very long time and now, were causing circuits to overload in her head.

Bob's neck was starting to carry Fiona's weight. She was starting to lose the ability to stand and her equilibrium totally dependent on Bob's head position.

Fiona was keening and moaning at the top of her lungs. She was holding on to anything that would keep her from falling. Unfortunately, the shower only had vertical surfaces and they were all slick from the running water and soap. She wound up half sitting, half lying against the wall of the shower: Her knees raised and bent outwards; Bob's mouth still firmly attached to her vagina, which he was alternating between nibbling and licking on her clitoris and the folds around her opening; The fingers of Bob's right hand were inside her tunnel, two and sometimes three at a time, playing with her G-spot as her hips were rising off the floor, searching for Nirvana; his thumb had found a welcome home, about one inch deep in her anus and every time he put pressure to move her one way or the other with his thumb, she moved, immediately. Finally, his left hand was at her breasts. It pinched her nipples and molded her flesh. It caused her pleasure and it caused her pain. It kept her off-balance and it was not the only thing that was going on. It did everything to keep her mind occupied, away from the center of her body. Bob was pressing an all-out attack on Fiona's senses and when it happened, she nearly crushed Bob's head with her thighs, as she squirted all over him.

As she began to calm down, Bob started licking her clit, again.

Fiona opened her thighs, immediately and started pushing Bob away as she yelled, "Enough! No more! Please, no more. Enough, I am too sensitive there now. No more! Please!"

Bob yelled in victory, "That is it! Two out of three, you are mine!"

"What?" Fiona yelled.

Bob replied, "You said there were no rules. If I beat you, two out of three matches, you were mine. We were even downstairs. You just said, "Enough," which means I just beat you up here and that makes me the winner."

"That is cheating, Bob"

"How can you cheat, Fiona, when there are no rules?"

"I think I know why they left you in Moscow for two years, Bob."

Bob laughed at Fiona's assertions but said, "It doesn't matter. You made a contract with me, and I expect you to be my sex slave and companion for as long as I desire."

"I think I will move back to England," Fiona said.

Bob laughed, again, and reminded Fiona that they had not even gotten to the good part, yet.

Fiona groaned, "Can I beg off due to illness?"

Bob replied, "No! The medication you are going to get from me is, either, going to kill you or cure you."

Fiona grumbled, and said, "Oh shit!"

The End -- Chapter 6.