Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like hell! You are in there, I may as well find out if I can orgasm anally, like the porn site said."

"Payne, no more porn, for you, I will not have my child's mind polluted by that stuff.

"Dycke, you go to the library and read about sex every day. I can go on my computer, and do it, any time I want. So, do not give me that male, double standard bullshit, or you will find yourself on the floor, again."

"I see you have not developed a sense of humor yet, my PET."

"How can I have a sense of humor, with and eight inch poker up my ass?"

"Would you like me to do something about that, Payne?"

"I do not think you could keep your mouth closed, long enough, tonight, to do anything about it, Dycke. It seems to have taken over your brain, and sex is not as important to you, this evening, as it is normally."

"Want to bet?"

"I have to bet you to get laid?"

"It was worth a try."

With everything settled between them, Dycke started to move inside Payne. What she did not know, was Dycke had stalled. He was waiting for the anesthetic effect of the lubricant, to wear off, so Payne would feel every sensation anal sex provided, and hopefully, he would be able to get her to orgasm, this way, also. He kept looking in Payne's eyes, to see the change, which always occurred, when she started up the road that leads her to heaven's gates. After a long time, he saw it. Her eyes became smoky, she closed her mouth, pursed her lips, and she began to breathe, through her nose. She was close and Dycke shifted into high gear.

Payne was not fragile, so he pounded into her, like a pile driver. She grunted every time he bottomed out, but she did not complain. He placed his thumb on her clit, rotated and pressed on it, mercilessly. Dycke was about to run out of fuel, when it happened.

Payne stiffened, as if she had gone into 'rigor mortis.' Her mouth opened, and she screamed, at the top of her lungs, as she came. She squirted, drenched Dycke, and her legs down to her calves, as she passed out, cold.

Dycke was exhausted. He wanted to sleep, next to his beauty, but he had a feeling, that she was out for the night. He got up, retrieved his cell phone from his briefcase, and took pictures of Payne's, smiling, exhausted face. He covered her private parts, took pictures of her moisture-laden legs, and then took pictures of his body, which was soaked, with her juices. He transferred the pictures to his laptop, and went to bed.

Payne's eyes fluttered open a little after four o'clock in the morning. She looked at Dycke and said, "You son of the bitch, you did it to me, again." Silently, she said, "Woops, sorry mom, I was not talking about you." She slipped out of bed, went into the bathroom, and took a very quick, but thorough shower. Then, she took her overnight case, and brought it to her side of the bed. When it was opened, asmall light came on, which allowed her to see everything that was inside? She took out the body lotion, and spread it over every part of his body, which was exposed, especially his groin area. Next came the exfoliate. Normally it had a sting when it was applied, however, the body lotion took care of that problem. Also, it added time necessary for it to work. She was so preoccupied with his groin area, she ran out of it, before she was able to finish his left leg. She thought, "The hell with it. He can shave that later."

She disposed of the evidence and covered Dycke. She closed her overnight case, put on panties, stockings and a dress, which she left at her waist, and pretended to go back to sleep.

When Dycke woke up, a little before seven o'clock, he looked at Payne. She was still asleep, with that smile on her face. He loved her so much; he did not know how he could live his life without her in it. He moved out of bed, slowly, not wanting to wake her, looked at her exposed breasts, turned and went in the bathroom to take a shower. His body felt funny, but he thought it was from all the exercise he had last night. He turned on the water, waited for it to steam up the room, and got in. He soaped up his body, and like most men, not looking at anything in particular. He thought about what went on, between Payne and him last evening. He took the shampoo, washed his hair, and then rinsed it off. When he looked down to see if he got all the soap off him, he realized something was amiss. He rinsed off his face, one more time, rubbed his eyes, and screamed, "Payne, I am going to kill you!"

He got out of the shower, opened the bathroom door, and Payne said, "Say cheese."

Dycke stopped in his tracks, looked at Payne, standing in front of him, fully dressed, with her cell phone pointing at him, clicking away. When he realized what was happening, he started running for her.

Payne was too quick. She had the door unlatched and flew through it, into the hallway, laughing all the way. Dycke could do nothing to her now.

Dycke returned to the bed, looked at himself, and started to laugh. He went over to the mirror and laughed more. The more he laughed, the funnier the joke became. She had finally done it. She had pulled off the perfect 'practical joke.' She had caught him, completely unaware, and he had paid the price. He picked up his cell phone, and called her.

"Hello."

"Is this the person, who was finally developed a 'Sense of Humor?'?"

"It all depends, am I going to live, until the day I get married?"

"Payne, you have made me so happy today, if it was with in my power, I would give you everything that I have. It was the perfect practical joke. However, I have one question for you. What happened to my left leg? Is this part of a ritual, or have you decided to pull each hair out individually. I do look kind of funny now, and I can no longer wear shorts, until the situation is remedied."

"No it is not part of aRitual. I wanted you hairless around your dick. I ran out of the exfoliate. I used too much on there. It was not that I found it uncomfortable, but it kept getting in my nose, and made me want to sneeze. I remedied that this morning, and I overdid it by using too much there. That is why your left leg was not completely done."

"I believe now, that I am as bare as a baby's bottom, that I have the right to do the same to you."

"If you believe you can find the area, without my hair, then you may remove it. However, watching you work, and how you often play with my hair, prior to moving lower, I do not believe it would be a good idea, unless of course, you want to put landing lights, to guide you to my pussy."

"You should come back to our room, blindfold me, and see if I could find your pussy, by olfactory senses, alone. If I do, I get to pull out every hair, from your pussy, with tweezers."

"No bet, Dycke. You can probably smell the perfume on my body, or the hairspray, or the body lotion, or a hundred other things, and say that you smelled my pussy."

"Would I do that to you, Payne?"

"As I have said before, Dycke, 'Every day of the week, and twice on Thursdays.'"

"In that case, come back to the room, anyway, and we can fool around, until it is time for breakfast."

As he waited for an answer, there was a knock at the door. He went there and looked through the magnifier, and saw Payne, smiling at him. He opened the door, grabbed her arm, and pulled her through.

Payne screamed, but soon found a pair of lips, smothering hers. She felt his hands, unzipping her dress, and undoing her bra. He skipped her breasts and went to remove her panties. All that was left were her stockings and shoes, and he left those on. He lifted her straight up, over his head, and his lips went to her pussy. She screamed, however, this time out of fear. She had nothing to hold on to, except his head. The bridge of his nose was pressing directly on her clit. His tongue was buried in her pussy, as deep as it could go. He was looking for her honey and when he found some, he licked or sucked it out of her. He was so damn fast, and so damn strong, she could not get used to it. All of his training was paying off and when she was around him, she felt very safe and secure. However, in the position he had her now, she wished she could hold onto the ceiling, or he would put her down.

She screamed at him, "Dycke, I give up, you win. Whatever it is you wanted to win, you win. Please, put me down. I am scared to death."

Dycke laid Payne on the bed and asked her "Do you think I could find your pussy, without your hair as a guide?"

"Dycke, I think you could find me, if I was hiding among the One point two billion people, in China."

"Payne, you could be guaranteed of one thing. I would search for you, until I died." They kissed and slept until they received their wake-up call, at 9:00 AM."

Everyone finished breakfast and parted company, by 11:30A.M. Being mid-day on a Sunday, all the morning checkouts, were done, and the front desk personnel, were standing around, aimlessly.

Dycke took out two, one hundred dollar bills, and displayed them to a young woman, named, Janice. He explained what he and Bob needed, for the next five or six hours, and they needed to do it, in a quiet area.

Janice said that she had such an area, and asked them to follow her. She took them into the office of a supervisor, who was not working, that day. She booted the computer, brought in another computer, from a different workstation, and booted that one up, as well. She left the room, and ten minutes, later, came back, with a tray filled with sandwiches, sweet rolls, desserts, coffee, and sodas. She said to Dycke, "I do not get off work, until eight o'clock this evening. I will check on you, every hour or so. If you need anything, call my cell phone, and I will be here, as soon as I can."

Dycke gave Janice five hundred dollars, for her kindness, and all her hard work. He, also, thanked her, for setting up the buffet, which made their working conditions, much more conducive, for the time they would be, at their computers. After she left, Bob's fingers started flying, across the keyboard, to find Fiona's gown.

Dycke's fingers were flying, also, however, his were flying east across the Atlantic Ocean, instead of West where Bob's fingers were taking him."

Three and one half hours later, Bob stood up and cheered, "Yes!"

Dycke went around to Bob's computer and saw the correct number for the dress, displayed on a site, Bob has discovered. However, the number indicated, that the dress size was a 6 instead of an 8. Then, Dycke looked for the store's location and it said, "Honolulu, Hawaii, USA."

Dycke looked at Bob and said, "It is worth a phone call."

Bob picked up his cell phone, and dialed the number for "Premier Designs of Hawaii."

A man picked up the phone, gave a traditional Hawaiian greeting, and said, "Premier Designs, how may I help you?"

Bob said, "Hello, my name is Bob Short. I am calling you from Atlanta, Georgia. My bride to be found a bridal gown at aLocal boutique, but it is too large. The owner looked up your name on the Internet. He found that you had one dress, in a Size 6, that my bride-to-be may be able to use. She is a Size 8, but all of the size eights she tried on was too large on her. We would like to purchase this particular dress from you and have it sent to our home. Can you do that for us?

The man at Premier Designs asked for a moment, to speak with his boss. A few moments later, a woman picked up the phone and said, "Hello, I am Miriam Rogers, I own Premier Designs. I am sorry, but it is against our policy to sell any of our merchandise, over the telephone or the Internet."

Bob said, "Ms. Rogers, will you send it, to a store, in Atlanta, Georgia or in Charleston, South Carolina.

Ms. Rogers asked, "What is the number for the dress?

Bob gave the number on the paper to her, and waited for her to reply.

Miriam replied, "Let me check my computer, Bob."

Ms. Rogers picked up the phone and said, "Bob, according to my computer, the dress has been sold. However, according to my inventory sheet, it is still in stock. I am going into the back, and find out, which one is correct. Why don't you give me your number and I will call you back."

Bob said to her, "Ms. Rogers, if it is all the same to you, I would rather keep this line open, and wait for your reply."

She said, "If it means that much to you, Bob, call me Miriam. I will search the storeroom, with a fine tooth comb."

"Miriam, by the age fourteen my bride-to-be graduate high school, and was working for a friendly government. At sixteen, she was an expert with every weapon, in the arsenal of three NATO countries. Using just that information, I believe you will now understand exactly how much your reply means to me."

Miriam laughed and said, "Bob, I am half bloodhound and half Indian scout. If it is in there, I will find it."

Marion put a heavy jacket on, and went into the cold storage room, where she kept all the bridal gowns and expenses evening wear. She searched every gown for that number, and after forty minutes of searching, she came up empty. She was very disheartened, as she took off the jacket. She exited the cold-room, walked into the showroom, picked up the phone, and said, "Bob are you there?"

"Miriam, by the tone of your voice, I would say you have bad news."

"Bob, I searched and searched, everywhere. If it is white, I looked at it and checked its number against the number you gave me and I do not have a gown that even comes close to that series. I am so sorry. I can give you a phone number, in Paris, where the manufacturer has their showroom. I have been there many times, and they have hundreds of beautiful gowns, from this year's designs, and gowns going back several years. They may have one in stock."

"Miriam, I have gone through every store in the United States, trying to find that gown in a size 8. Not only does it not exist in a Size 8, it just does not seem to exist anywhere."

"Bob, do you know what that means? It means your future bride is an exceptionally, artistic woman, and for you, she is going to be a handful."

Bob laughed and replied, "Miriam, you are right, on the button, with your analysis. I love her with every ounce of my being. Before I met her, if I died, I would have been fine with it. Now, if something happened to me, and I was not with her, I would be devastated."

Miriam laughed and said, "Bob, I can tell, this is your first marriage, and you are between forty-two, and forty-seven years old?"

"Miriam, come out of the closet, you giving me the chills."

"I cannot do that Bob, because I'm getting ready to go surfing. I want you to call Paris, and see what they can do, for you. Do not put your head in the sand. All you will get is fleas. Get to work handsome, and do not disappoint your bride."

"Thank you, Miriam. I will get to work on it, right now."

Dycke asked Bob for the number, and told him to have something to eat, before he passed out.

Bob took two sandwiches, and a can of soda and started eating. When he finished the first sandwich, he put his feet onto the windowsill, and rested his head, on the back of the chair.

He woke up nearly two hours later, and found himself covered with a light blanket, the second sandwich sitting on a plate, but the can of soda had disappeared.

Dycke found that the corporate headquarters of T.E.I. was in Lyon, France. When he asked for the corporate officers of this company, he kept running into a stone wall. The computer kept saying, "Information not Available." This was illegal, and Dycke began to think,

1. Is T.E.I. a front for another company?

2. Is it a part of a criminal or terrorist organization?

If it is not a legitimate company, he wanted no part of it. He had two phone calls to make, and both of them, were very important.

Dycke pressed the speed dial button, on his phone, and soon a very soothing and familiar voice answered, at the other end.

"Hello!"

Dycke replied, "Hello Uncle Turnquest; it is me Dycke. How are you, and your bevy of beauties, today?"

"Hello, Dycke, my beauties, and I are taking a rest. After all, I am not as young as I used to be, but I am not as old as I am going to get."

"Uncle, I need your advice. I may be walking into something, way over my head, or it may be the deal of a lifetime. However, all the information I need, is in Lyon, France, and with everything that is happening, here in the States, I cannot go there, and find out for myself. Would it be okay to speak with you, now?"

Turnquest said, "Give me one minute Dycke. Are you on your scrambler, now?"

Dycke replied, "I will be in ten seconds, uncle."

"Uncle Turnquest, I am on my scrambler, and I am ready."

"Go-ahead Dycke, so am I."

"My future father-in-law, through aconvoluted set of circumstances, involving one wedding dress, found a company called, 'T.E.I.' that looked ripe for a takeover. It is already in my portfolio, which is why I am interested. I already own twenty-three percent of the company. Mister Temple believes I can buy enough stock, at the current price, to give me more than fifty percent ownership, for three hundred and sixty million dollars. I gave him permission to look into it. If everything checks out properly, I was going to purchase the stock and the options, just before the closing bell, next Friday. Today, I was looking through the company's portfolio. I went through the New York Stock Exchange trying to find out about their board of directors, and more about the company. There was no information about the company listed, at all. I called New York and they told me that the information was not yet available. Uncle, that is illegal, the answer scared the crap out of me. I began to wonder if this conglomerate was a source of income for a money-laundering operation, for the international mob, or a terrorist group. I do not want to be involved with them. I do not want any of my family members hurt, because of my association with them, even accidentally. Do you think you can get me any information, about this company, in the next few days? Should I let this opportunity pass, or should I jump at it? Should I go to Interpol, and ask them about this company? Uncle, sometimes being smart is wonderful. However, being smart, and only being eighteen, has its drawbacks. You have no life experience, to compare incidents, and draw your own conclusions."

Turnquest Schneider said to his nephew, "Dycke, I could not be prouder of you, than I am at this moment. You have come to me, and explained an extremely complex situation, with clarity beyond your years. You have no one in the United States, who could help you with a problem so intricate, and within such a short timeframe. I will call you each day at 6 P.M., your time. How many people know of your concerns?"

"I am the only person, with this knowledge, uncle. I have not told anyone else, yet."

"Dycke, tell Marti and Fiona, of the possible threat. Double your security, and stay indoors, if possible, until we find out who these people are, and if they pose a threat, to you. I want two people around you, at all times, and when you are with Payne, I want four people around you.

If this company is a front for organized crime, or worse, and they find out what you plan to do, they will not hesitate to eliminate you, and anyone close to you. You may want to call your friends, at the FBI, and have them 'LOOK' at this company, from the Homeland Security point of view.

Remember, all this is just precautionary. However, I want to keep you, and your family, safe and secure."

Dycke said, "Oh shit; not again."

Dycke thanked his uncle, and said goodbye. He hit his speed dial again, and Marti picked up, immediately.

She said, "Ready for your daily run, Dycke?"

Dycke replied, "Marti, condition black."

"We will be right there. Seal the house, now."

Alarms went off, inside and outside the house. Guards, who had been down the street, standing as, by the limousine, came running to the house, with their machine pistols out, and ready. Gary ran to his computer checking his latest threat assessment. Gabby and Joey grabbed Alletta and Payne, by the scruffs of their neck, marched them out of the mall, and threw them into a Humvee, for their protection. Alletta and Payne had no idea what was going on, but when Gabby said, "Move," you did not argue, you moved.