Hawaii

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was fucked!" both Tony and Benji say in unison.

I nod. "Let me go check on him, okay? Stop camera."

Tony sighs and presses something that causes the green light to go out. Benji kicks back on the bed and smirks. "Don't be too long, lover."

I simply laugh at his stupidity. As I walk to the bathroom, I wonder to myself why Tony and Paul thought that I'd want to have sex with Benji. I mean, not that I'm complaining- the boy is fucking hot- but have I ever expressed an interest in the twin? No. And I've never expressed an interest in Joel, either. In fact, I really dislike Joel. He's arrogant, he's swarthy, he's….a little too effeminate. My money still says he's in the closet. Why else would you date the Teen Princess? Right, exactly. So I'm still pondering…why Benji?

The bathroom door nearly smacks me in the face as it opens quickly. Paul is standing in the entrance wearing a suit jacket, button down shirt, and tie. No pants. Woops, those were forgotten back in the-

"I'm not wearing pants," he states, annoyed and amused all at once. He glances down at himself and shrugs. "At least I have a big dick."

"A hard, big dick," I nod.

Paul blushes. "See what you do to me, V?"

I nod and place a hand on his chest. "Paul?"

"Yeah, V?"

"I know you're upset, and I really think the best way to absolve the tension is-"

"What?"

"Get in the bathroom," I smirk. "Let's fuck and leave those two idiots to themselves."

He takes a step back and grins from ear to ear. I step into the room just as he shuts the door, and states with a giant smile: "V, I think I'm in love with you."

"Good, Fatty," I grin and push him towards the toilet. "Now sit down and let me ease your suffering."

He sits down on the toilet seat cover, and salutes me. "Ay, ay captain!"

I just laugh as I slowly go to my knees, and take him into my hand. His hard, yet soft. If it was even possible to moisturize your dick and balls, I'd say Paul does. He's just that perfect. I look up into his beautiful brown eyes as I take him down my throat, and watch as he clamped his eyes shut and tosses his head back. He's not in pain, he's experiencing great pleasure. Pleasure that I hope only I can give to him.

Let's face it, I can admit that Benji is gorgeous. Possibly the most beautiful man I have ever met, both inside and out. But somehow, for whatever reason, I like my men with flaws. I like men who aren't ashamed to not be perfect; men that enjoy their strange nuances and know that they are strange. I love Paul for this. Not only is he beautiful in my eyes, he's intelligent. He's quirky. He farts in public. He laughs about it. He smokes cigarettes and blows the smoke in Billy's face. He doesn't apologize for being brash or obnoxious at times. He's a strong man, but he's a tender man. When you are loved by Paul, there's no greater feeling in the world. Or at least, I assume that's how it would be. I want to know. I want to know that feeling well.

Paul growls. "Fuck, V, I'm not gonna last like this."

I stand up immediately and hover over his body. I'm still naked, he's missing pants. This will work just perfectly. So I grab hold of his cock and aim at my, well, and then I sit down. That's right about the time Paul makes a strange moaning sound and his eyes shoot open. He smirks. "V?"

"Yeah, Gangster Paul?"

He laughs at this and shakes his head. Then he moves his hands onto my hips and helps me rise up and down, slowly. I take the time to gyrate my hips accordingly, and cause him to lose his train of thought. This is incredible. Paul shuts his eyes and coughs. "V, when I said I thought I was in love with you-"

"You didn't mean it," I frown. The truth hurts. "It's okay, Paul."

Paul opens his eyes and shakes his head, again. He grins. "No, baby, I meant that. I meant that a lot. I think I've really fallen for you, V."

I laugh. "That's just what you're required to say to a lady when she's sitting on your-"

"I'm being serious," he frowns and runs a hand up into my hair. He brushed it from the side of my face, and places a soft kiss on my lips. He pulls away and smiles. "V, I think you're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

"I think you're the most beautiful man I've ever seen." Alright, so what is I think Benji is that man? I still love Paul and I have the right to boost his ego. So THERE!

Paul laughs at this. "That's nice of you to say, V, but that sure as fuck is not true."

"Yes it is."

"You're just saying that because you're sitting on my cock," he blushes. "Either that or you're blind."

"You want me to stand up?" I threaten, but the truth is I'd rather be surgically attached to him by our genitals.

Paul grabs my hips and laughs. "You wouldn't dare!"

"Cocky, aren't we?"

"Yes I am," he smirks as shoves himself deeper inside me. And I can't really argue with that. Hell, if you had Paul's cock inside you, you wouldn't argue eith-

"OPEN UP THIS GOD….DAMNED DOOR!" Tony yells from outside. Oopsy, it's locked. And oopsy, I sat on a cock.

Then Benji's voice follows. "V, you in there?"

"Yes, Ben, I am!"

"Could you come outside and play now?" his voice is so cute and childlike. Like he's begging for extra dessert. "I want to play too!"

I glance at Paul and he nods. "I'm about to fucking cum anyway." And he does. And he makes a bit of a mess. Well, fuck it, who cares?

Tony will have to clean it up.

* * *

Or maybe Tony won't be cleaning anything up.

In fact, by the looks of what's occurring right now, Tony might be cleaning something up but it won't be our bathroom and I doubt it'll be Paul's cum. Or my cum. But it very well might be Benjamin's cum. Because right now, to my shock and my gasping expression, Paul and I have stumbled into a bit of a, umm, what would the word for this be?

"Oh yeah," Paul smirks, and then chuckles softly. "They fuck each other."

And at this moment, that much is abundantly obvious. Ahem. It appears that whilst Paul and I were entwined with one another in the bathroom- trying to escape Tony's prying eyes and observant camera lens- the two amigos got a better idea than knocking on the door and interrupting our sex. They decided to have their own.

Yes.

So right now, I'm standing here watching Benji kneel atop the bed with Tony behind him. Fucking him. There's the sounds, the slamming bodies, the grunting and growling. Yes, they are fucking. And I've never seen two men fuck one another before except, well, on video and that was-

"V, you're staring. It's unbecoming of a lady to stare like that," Tony taunts. That's how I realize that my jaw is at my knees and I probably look like the biggest jackass ever.

"Is V watching?" Benji's voice wafts toward us, embarrassed. He's embarrassed. That's almost sweet. Well, that would be sweet- if he wasn't kneeling with his ass in the air.

Tony nods and rubs Benji's shoulders slowly, gently. It's endearing watching him with his best friend. "V is watching us, Ben."

"And Paul?" Benji sounds shy. Almost childlike.

"No, he left the room."

It's only with Tony's words that I realize that, yes, Paul has disappeared. I'm standing here alone, watching two best friends- two of my best friends- have sex with one another. And that's not even the strangest part. The oddest part of this entire charade is that I never realized they were gay. No, bi. I never realized Tony or Benji were bisexual. How observant am I?

"It's okay, V," Benji's voice is soothing. "He's not…..hurting me."

"I didn't think he was."

"You look scared," he observes. Yes, he's getting fucked in the ass and he's worried about me. How odd. That's the best way to explain this situation: entirely strange and weird and psycho and-

"V?"

"Yeah, Benj?"

"Would you….would you be…..would you join us?" he asks, softly, uncertain of himself.

"I'd like that," I hear myself whisper as I approach the bed. And I'm not exactly sure what I'm about to partake in, or why. What am I doing? And is this, technically cheating on Paul? I don't know. I don't know anything anymore. All I know is that I just fucked Paul in the bathroom, and now I'm about to be involved in a threesome. Perhaps. Perhaps not.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Whatever it is, I blame the heat.

I blame Hawaii!

* * *

"V, wake up! You can blame whomever you want, but WAKE UP!"

Paul nudges me and my eyes open. I'm staring up at the white of the ceiling in….Where am I? I'm in Paul's room. In Paul's bed. Staring at Paul. His hair is a disaster. He must have just woken up and-

"V, were you dreaming about Tony?" he grins. He's laying on his right side and staring at me with an amused but quizzical expression. Dammit. Fuck. This is not the best way to wake up on a- what is today? Sunday morning. Today is Sunday.

"Is today Sunday?"

"Don't change the subject," he snorts. "You were dreaming about Tony!"

"I was not!"

"Yes, you were," he laughs and tosses his pillow into my face. He ruffles my hair and laughs at me, not with me. Because I am not laughing. When he stops, he stares at me and his expression becomes serious. "Do you remember last night?"

I try to avoid the topic altogether. Because right now, I think I'm in the Twilight Zone. I remember fucking him. I remember Tony and Benji on the- no. That was a dream. Or was it? It seemed real enough but apparently…I don't know.

"V?" he hits me with the pillow again and I groan. "V, you were dreaming about him, weren't you?"

I roll onto my left side and stare into his eyes. He looks hurt. He's not hiding it well. Fuck. I think I may have made a giant mistake coming here. And cumming. I shouldn't have done either. Fuck me sideways. Why do I always hurt the ones I love?


"Because, if you want to be with Tony, you know," his voice is soft, showing signs of the harm I have done to his little heart already this morning. "I can go chase Benji out of there and then you can go sleep with-"

Fuck this shit. "I dreamt about Tony," I admit to downcast, saddened brown eyes. "But it was just a dream Paul." Yes, it was a dream. I feel confident of that right now. Tony and Benji didn't really fuck and I didn't actually join them.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm certain."

Paul raises an eyebrow and stares at me with a slightly lopsided grin. I take the opportunity to stare at his hair. Fuck, it looks awful. He grins. "You like my bed head, baby?" I laugh at this as he pulls me close. He rubs his nose over mine and smirks. "I like waking up with you, V."

"I like waking up with you too."

"Do you remember last night?" he continues to prod.

I sighed into his neck. "Mmmyeah?"

"What I said?" he smiles into my mussed hair. "I meant it, V. I think I'm really falling for-"

"YOU!" Tony shrieks and dives onto the bed. The perfect interruption. Unfortunately, the interruption lands on my back and I think I feel his elbow propel my spleen out my throat. I grunt. "YOU!" he shrieks again. "GET DRESSED NOW!"

"Fuck off!" Paul groans and blocks the obnoxious overhead light with his hand. "Turn that fucker off! Get the fuck out."

"Nuh uh," Tony wags a finger in Paul's face as he straddles my back and takes up a perch on my ass. "It's my turn! I get her today…and today is SHOPPING DAY!" he cheers, sounding victorious.

"Shopping day?" I moan into Paul's neck. It's nice and dark here and he smells good in the morning. Masculine. Musky. Like comfort and strength. I don't want to get up and face the day. Fuck it, I don't even like shopping. Yes, yes, I realize I'm a disgrace to the female race, but shopping has never been my forte.

Tony slaps my back and barks, "MOVE IT!"

"No," I groan into Paul. "I want to stay in bed."

"You can't," Tony demands, moving off me and pulling me up into his arms. I yawn. He grins. "Benji got the tub ready, want me to toss you in?"

"NO!"

"Then move," he demands with a smirk, placing me softly onto my feet. I stand in place for a few minutes, trying to mentally psych myself into this. Cause the last thing on earth I want to do right now is be clean, be clothed, or be anywhere that isn't Paul's bed.

Paul stares at me with that sly grin. "Come back to bed."

"I can't."

"Sure you can," he winks and fluffs a blanket suggestively. I think I saw a peak of something that was not blanket and was not clothed. He's showing me some hairy thigh. Fuck. This is going to be even more difficult now.

"V?" Tony screams from somewhere inside our suite.

"I'm coming!" I yell back. Fuck. I hate shopping. I hate showering. I hate being awake. And right now, I hate Tony.

* * *

Benji looks utterly gay this way. He's got his finger to his pursed lips, and he's admiring the clothing Tony has chosen for me as though he were at the latest runway showing for Anna Sui. He's ogling and debating mentally. A thought bubble should be above his head. "I don't think I like you in pink, V," he finally states after some time. Good. I don't like me in pink either. In fact, I hate my in pink.

Tony sighs. "This corset only comes in hot pink."

Lip rings jostle together as Benji repositions his thinking stance and juts out his bottom lip. He makes a noise- not quite a sigh, not quite a moan- and sits up straight in his seat. "I have a thought!"

"I'll call Guinness," I glare.

"Be nice!" Tony warns with a raised finger. "Dude, what's your thought?"

Benji stands up and approaches us. I'm standing just outside the dressing room, clad in a leather mini and a hot pink corset that's missing a prime part of its, shall we say, chest area. Tony has refused to allow me to wear a bra, so basically, I'm flashing everyone in the store. Which, thank God for small mercies, is myself, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb, and a store employee who I think just wet his pants at the sight of Benji. Just great. Wait'll I'm on the cover of Teen People in this get up.

"What if she wears the mini with the green thing?" Benji observes, stupid tattooed finger still at his lips. I want to scream.

Tony ponders this for a moment and then shrugs. "I dunno. I'm not good at this shit. Where's Joel when we need him?"

"If you tell me Joel is hiding in a clothing rack," I snort, "I will scream."

Benji rolls his eyes. "Joel's back home."

"Good," I frown.

"You don't like this, do you?" Tony observes. He's eyeing some ridiculous stripper shoes hanging on the back wall.

"Good guess, genius."

"V, stop being a bitch!" he warns, spinning to fix me with a glare. "I'm being a gentleman, taking you out shopping, and all you've done is complain. What the fuck died up your ass?"

The urge to unload on him overtakes me, but I push it back. I doubt Tony wants to hear about my morning in bed with…someone that was not him. And I highly doubt that the store clerk wants to hear the graphic details of a Good Charlotte member's morning wood. So we'll skip that. But there are things on my mind. Fuck it. Why am I suddenly feeling like a bitch?

"And I repeat," Tony's voice was angered. "What the fuck died up your ass, V?"

"Nothing." I stare at the floor. And my breasts. Cause they're hanging out and right there.

"Then could you make it a little easier on the rest of us and not be such a cunt?"

"WHOA!" Benji hops between the two of us, waving his arms frantically. "Ixnay on the unt..kay?"

Tony's glaring at me over Benji's shoulders. Which, sadly, is no difficult task. Maddens are not tall men. Tony coughs. "I'm chill."

"Good," Benji demands as sternly as possible. "We've got an audience, bro. Chill the fuck out."

Tony nods and takes a step backward. Benji returns to his seat. Tony frowns. "What's wrong, V?"

"Why did we go shopping?" I question. Because, bottom line, that's the number one question here. What the fuck are we shopping for and why?

Tony clears his throat, looks to Benji who shrugs. Blue eyes meet my curious gaze. His demeanor softens. "I can't say."

Benji clears his throat and nods. "Why don't we try something else, V? Alright? I'll help you."

As he tugs me back into the tiny dressing room, I find that I'm still staring at Tony. What the fuck just happened and what has gotten into him? He's growing weirder by the day. And the worst part: I keep tolerating his insanity. Why?

"Help me with this," Benji directs and I return to the confined walls of the dressing room. He's tugging at the laces in the back of this wretchedly uncomfortable corset. Tony laced me in so tight, we may have to buy it. Benji laughs. "Wouldn't it be funny if it was stuck?"

"Ha ha."

"V," his voice immediately becomes soft. He turns me to face him. His brown eyes are some of the most sincere and spiritual I have ever seen. He reminds me of Paul. I sigh. "I'm the one that asked to go shopping, okay? It's not Tony's fault."

"Why?" One word answers. Very good, V. You're doing well.

"V," he bows his head and a slight blush creeps across his cheeks. "I, umm, we, uh. Tony and I….we're….."

"Gay?"

"NO!" he nearly shrieks. He catches himself and laughs. "Fuck no. We're…."

"Bi?"

He nods slowly. "Yeah."

"That's not a surprise," I laugh. Somehow, he's managed to start unlacing the corset as we talk. Thank goodness, I can finally breathe again.

"There's this thing tonight that I flew into town for, you know, like this event for…."

"Bisexuals?" I feel like I'm putting words into his mouth, but the stuttering, the shyness- this is not your typical Benji, folks. Fuck. I'm trapped in a dressing room with confessional Benji.

He takes a deep breath and the tense air inside the confined walls seems to dissipate. He tugs on the corset and continues to help me escape. "Actually, no. It's this goth thing. Like a fetish ball but not really. Anyhow, I'm spinning some records at this thing and I…needed a date."

"Why me?" I laugh. Suddenly, I feel normal again. Huh. PMS, maybe? Or maybe I'm just a robo bitch for Tony.

Benji laughs nervously. "I was going to bring Tony as my date, but then I realize, you know, the publicity and shit. So….Tony said….we could go….you know, the three of us. And we just figured, you know, if you looked really hot and really…."

"So I'm your trophy girlfriend for the evening?"

"Yeah," he frowned. "You okay with that?"

"Perfectly," I smiled as the corset crashed to the floor. I didn't even bother to cover my chest. At this point, it wasn't something he hadn't already seen. I grinned. "But can I at least wear something that covers my tits?"

* * *

"Here's what I don't get," I offer as the Dynamic Duo cram mouthfuls of French fries into their pie holes. They look like they haven't had one meal between the two of them in the past, oh say, forever. Men. "If you're DJ-ing at this club, then obviously anyone who owns a computer and snoops out everything you do is going to know your sexual preferences lean more towards the…" What's the word I want? "Exotic!"

Benji pauses in mid-chew and contemplates this. Then he shrugs. "Probably."

"They already know that," Tony snorts. "They think he's gay."

I raise an eyebrow and steal one of Tony's fries. He glares at me. Benji continues to chew happily and shrugs again. "I don't care if they want to get creative. I just don't want to hand feed anyone personal information about my sex life."

I nod. It makes sense and yet it doesn't. Obviously, he's thought ahead; just not far enough ahead. "Why DJ at this place at all?"

"Sounded like fun," he smiles, mouth full of carbohydrates.

"But if you want to be secretive about-"

"It's not being secretive," Benji objects as Tony disappears towards the Men's Room. "It's just being cautious. There's a difference between hinting that I might enjoy certain predilections, and blatantly coming out and saying such in magazines."

"So basically, it's okay for people to play the guessing game; but not okay for them to know the truth?"

1...45678...10