Hawaii

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want to explore this place?" Paul interrupted with a lopsided grin.

I nodded. "Okay."

"Where to?" he questioned, glancing around the empty dance floor. "Upstairs?"

"Tony said the rooms are locked."

"He said we'd need a key," Paul corrected me as his hand slipped from my waist to my ass. "And he told us where to get that key from."

"How convenient," I smiled.

Yes, how convenient.

* * *

Paul had my right hand placed firmly inside his large paw, and he was guiding me toward the back wall. Much like everything in this giant room, it was black. A random patch of white graffiti was the only indication I had of its distance and depth. In fact, I had no idea how Paul was managing to walk clear across this gigantic building and not trip. Or fall. Or get lost. Because, well, I had no idea what might be against that back wall or why we wanted to be there. But Paul seemed to know. Paul seemed to-

"V?"

"Yeah?"

"How do you feel about Sadomasochism?" he questioned me as though we were discussing crocheting. Or tennis. As though S&M were a day-to-day activity.

I fidgeted and he dropped my hand. I frowned. "What about it?"

Paul smirked. "How would you feel about being spanked?"

I shrugged. He really was treating this like an everyday conversation. The thought made me want to laugh. Especially when I considered that Paul always spanked me. Alright, not always. But on the occasions when he, Tony and I would toke together, Paul was all about the random tushy slapping. So why was he suddenly asking permission?

"V, come on," he was purring in my ear now. "I won't hurt you…unless you want me to."

As he pleaded, I glanced toward our surroundings. That was the tip off. Across the black wall was a large metal apparatus. Chains. Fastened inside those restraints was a tall man, he looked no older than a mid-30-something. His back was toward us as he was whipped. Red marks across his body were the visual proof of this play. Why hadn't I heard the whip sooner? Why hadn't I realized where we were standing and why Paul was asking me about-

"She is the Master," came an authoritative- but decidedly female- voice. I look up into a stunning set of aquamarine eyes. "You are the slave." She grabbed Paul by the collar of his polo shirt and grinned into his confused face. Her grin was devilish, intimidating yet sexy. She sized him up as she held him in place; and I realized that there was no way she could have stopped him had he tried to escape her grip. She was no more than my own height, but clad in a ridiculously high pair of platform leather boots. The corset that held her breasts in place was an aquamarine only slightly lighter than her eyes. In fact, they accented one another perfectly. Her skirt was nothing more than a tattered shred of black leather. In fact, it barely covered her ass.

Paul was nodding. "Yes, Master."

"And you will do as we say. Yes, slave?"

"Yes, Master," Paul repeated with a grin.

I realized that he was leering downward at the woman for an obvious reason: her corset was missing some material. I'm sure you can guess where. No need to try and explain that one. Instead, let me laugh out loud at Paul's stupidity. He is such a whore for breasts.

"Bitch, I want you on your knees," she demanded and shoved Paul downward. Watching this was somewhat amusing. Here was a self-assured, attractive, intelligent, and, well, rich man over the age of eighteen, and he was kneeling on the ground like a puppy dog. He was truly acting like a bitch. I should be turned on by it, but I'm not. Poor Paul. He probably thinks that doing this will really get my juices flowing.

"Master?" Paul was asking and I realized he was addressing me.

"Yes?"

"No!" the strange woman objected. "Say ‘Yes, Slave'!"

"Yes, Slave?"

"Please, Master," Paul smirked. "May I whip you?"

"NO!" the woman objected again and whipped Paul's ass. He jumped and nearly fell flat onto his face. That was enough, I erupted into laughter at this.

"That fucking hurt like a son of a bitch," Paul growled. "Okay, enough of that. Paulie doesn't want to play Bitch anymore." He stood up and nodded at the woman. "Sorry."

She shrugged. "Suit yourself."

Paul rubbed his butt and grimaced. "That fucking hurt!"

I couldn't help but laugh.

"What's so funny?" he laughed.

"Exactly!"

Paul shrugged. "I thought you might be interested in some-"

"Spanky spanky?" I grinned. "If you're spanking me, Paul, maybe. But there's no way that I'm going to get off by whipping the shit out of you."

Paul blushed. "Well that bitch sure seemed to!"

"She's a Dominatrix, Paul," I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms back over my chest. "That's what they do for a living. Some of them get pleasure out of it, some of them get pleasure out of their paychecks."

"Whatever," Paul sighed. "Let's go upstairs."

"No," I taunted wagging a finger in his face. "You haven't earned that yet."

"And you know you have to earn it, baby," came a female voice from just behind my shoulder. I turned and met another set of aquamarine eyes. This time, there was no corset. No platform boots. In fact, this woman was wearing little more than, well, latex. Yes. Her dress was form fitting, made of clear latex. It looked like a piece of Saran Wrap.

"Excuse me?" I squeaked while realizing I was staring at her breasts.

"I'm Silver," she smiled. "You must be new. I haven't seen you here before."

I nodded. "Yes, this is our first time."

"I do couples," she smiled.

"Excuse me?" I repeated, incredulously.

"I said I do couples," she laughed. She pointed toward my white handkerchief. "But if you want, I can walk away and pretend that I didn't say that."

"You don't have to do that," Paul blurted, trying to sound cool and casual. Unfortunately, he didn't succeed. He sounded lecherous and desperate. And he probably was. Silver's outfit left nothing to the imagination. I knew her breasts weren't real and that she shaved. Or frequented the salon for waxing. Whatever. She was a beautiful girl. I couldn't fault him for drooling.

Silver smiled. "I have a key, come on."

When she turned around and disappeared toward a flight of stairs I hadn't even realized existed, Paul followed her with his eyes devouring her ass. I followed the two of them, stomach uneasy. I'm not a shy girl, by any means, but sex with a woman? This would be a first.

* * *

I was lying across an old mattress, staring up at a white ceiling fan. Somewhere off to my right, Paul was tied in an equally white plastic chair. It looked like a worn lawn chair. Wal-Mart clearance. Probably no more than $10. Occassionally, he'd offer a low-pitched growl. Other than that, there were no signs of his presence in the past half hour's activities.

Silver was perched between my spread legs, which were, in fact, tied to the mattress. How she had anchored her fancy rope-work to keep me in place, I was still uncertain. I had not seen a single bedpost in sight when we entered this empty space. There had been little more than the ceiling fan and mattress. Not even a lamp. This room, just like the giant wherehouse below, was illuminated by a dim white glow from an invisible light source.

I inhaled a large breath as Silver's pierced tongue snaked between my moist folds. "You taste like magnolia," she whispered softly. "Like spring and summer and everything that's fertile and sweet."

"That's poetic," I smiled. The fact that I was able to speak coherently was shocking.

Silver crawled up my body and place a soft kiss on my lips. I could taste myself. "Do you like tasting yourself, V?"

I nodded. "Yes, I do."

"Do you want me to make you cum, V?"

"Oh Christ," Paul growled.

Silver smiled sweetly and she looked like a child. "I'm going to make you cum, V. I don't want you to hold anything back, okay?"

I nodded.

Silver disappeared back down the bed. I could feel her knees resting against my legs. Could sense her movements before I saw her head disappear between my thighs. Her tongue immediately against my sensitive spot. She growled and it sent vibrations through my entire body. I wanted to cum instantaneously. I wanted to scream her name and give Paul a show. I wanted Paul to break his restraints and come and fuck her while I watched. I wanted Paul to overpower her and take her, force her to scream his name.

"Fuck," I moaned.

"Come on, V," Silver coaxed. "Cum for me! Cum for Paul! Give him a show, V. You know he wants it."

Paul growled.

That alone was enough to force my body closer toward that infernal edge. I felt those first stirrings inside my body. Those small clenching physicalities that bespoke the future. I was going to cum. I was going to come good and hard and-

"Scream for me, V," Silver urged.

And I did. I allowed myself to bear down into that pleasure and scream and scream and scream and feel everything. I fell off that cliff and spiraled down into eternity as I heard Paul growl again and Silver laugh. It was the laugh that brought me back to planet earth. That smile that told me I had cum long and hard.

Silver grinned. "We have a rainmaker on our hands."

Paul's voice was deep and husky, he sounded pained. "Fuck, let me out. Fuck!"

I was still somewhere between this world and the other. Silver stood and I watched her lithe body approach the restrained male. She sat on his lap, and I realized, through my haze, that she was easily 1/3 his size. Her thighs were no bigger than his ankles, his hands as large as her pert breasts. The contrasts in their bodies was sexy to me, and I watched as she gyrated slightly, taunting him.

"Fucking let me out, Silver," he was growling and struggling.

Silver shook her head and placed a finger to his lips. Her finger was smaller. "I'm sorry, Paul."

"LET ME OUT!"

Silver placed a soft kiss on his lips. "I can't, Paul."

"LET ME THE FUCK OUT OF THESE THINGS!"

I sat up on the edge of the bed, watched the stranger with Paul. He was struggling and she seemed to take great pleasure in those struggles. As she had with my struggles. This was nothing more than a game to her. She wanted him to break those ropes, and that's why she hadn't restrained him tightly. She wanted Paul to break out and overpower her. To punish her. The realization was freeing. I grinned. "You can break those restraints, Paul."

"FUCK!" he hissed.

"Break them," I urged. "Show us that you're-"

"Strong," Silver finished my sentence, running a petite hand over Paul's right bicep. "So strong."

"Such a big man," I grinned.

Paul growled again and the rope around his right wrist seemed to slide ever so slightly. Then the left. Then his right hand was free and he was gripping Silver's right shoulder roughly. She made a noise that was part pain and part delight. "Don't fuck with me," he roared, bringing his left hand out from behind him and grabbing her waist.

I watched in complete awe as he picked Silver up like she was nothing, and carried her toward the mattress. He tossed her down roughly and turned toward me, as if for approval. I nodded and his hand went quickly to his fly. "Don't fuck with me, Silver," he repeated, pinning her hands above her head with his left hand.

"But I didn't," Silver pleaded, but it was desperate. Her tone said "Go", even if her words said "Stop".

Paul smirked as he tried to push his shorts down his thighs. "I'll show you what bad little girls get."

"No!" Silver objected with a grin. "I was good!"

Paul smirked. "You were a bad, bad girl." His shorts finally fell to the ground and he grinned cruelly. "You stole V from me and tied me up!"

"She wanted me," Silver taunted, playfully. "She begged for me, you heard her."

"Bitch," Paul hissed as he sank his length inside of the small girl. She screamed, but I was certain she wasn't in pain. That certainty was proven when Silver tried to hide her grin. She was grinning as Paul's hips lunged forcefully forward and then retracted slowly backward.

"More," she gritted her teeth and begged. "Faster!"

"They all say that," Paul smirked.

I watched the pattern as it began. Paul forward, Silver slightly back. The mattress was shaking, but that was fine. Watching the man you've been twitterpated for for the past, oh say, forever fucking a hot woman is liberating. Yes, I'll admit this much. I'm enjoying this. I am loving this. His cock embedded deep in a wet pussy that isn't mine. The look of sheer concentration on his face. The sweat rolling off his chin down into his small patch of chest hair. He looks beautiful like this.

Silver looks beautiful like this. Her petite legs spread, those huge shoes resting on the curve of Paul's ass. Her moans. Her beautiful full lips begging. Pleading. She had played this game before. I was certain of that much. Very certain.

"V?" Paul called, grinning.

"Yeah?"

"You wanna sit on Silver's face?"

* * *

"Yeah," came the familiar voice. "Why don't you sit on her slutty little lips, V?"

I turned my body to meet the blue gemstone eyes of our voyeur. Complete with camera. Camcorder, to be exact.

Tony smirked. "You didn't think I'd let you bitches fuck without me, didja?"

Paul growled. "Fuck off, Tone."

Tony continued to smirk directly at me. "I think I'll stay, thanks. Hey, V, say hello to our viewers."

My expression had to have been somewhere between annoyance, anger, bitterness, amusement, and embarrassment. I was angry that he was videotaping us- and seemingly had been for some time- but yet, I was intrigued by it. I wanted to get my hands on-

"V," Silver cooed softly. "Come and play with me, V."

Tony waved a hand out from behind the camera and smirked. "Go on, V. She wants to play. Be a good little kitty, V."

I considered this. It wasn't that I didn't want to "play" with Silver. Afterall, she was gorgeous and she was ready and willing and all those clichés. It wasn't a problem of wanting to be with Silver, no. It was more the problem of never having been with another woman before. Much less, in front of two extremely experienced men and a video camera. If I fuck up, it's on tape for history. I'll forever be mocked for doing this wrong or trying that and-

"V?"

"Yeah, Tony?"

"Wave to the camera," he laughs.

I wave and he pans toward Paul and Silver. They're still on the mattress, Paul's still fucking her roughly and she's still screaming out in delight. Yes, the screams have changed. Since Tony's surprise arrival, she's switched to sheer delight. It's a show for the camera. I'm certain of that, even if Paul seems to believe it's simply a natural reaction to his amazing skills. And the truth is, he does have insane skills in the bedroom. Or, well, I wouldn't know that yet. He has skills, yes, but I have to test drive them a few more times before I can fully decide that-

"V?"

"Tony, you're annoying me," I wink into the lens.

Tony grins and pans back toward me. "Sorry, babe. But it's my job to annoy you."

"You do it well."

"Stop fucking arguing," Paul growls. His voice is low and deep, deeper than usual. I feel a chill run up my spine. Not the bad kind, but the good one. So good. I want to push Silver away and place myself-

"I want to kiss you," Silver offers and interrupts my deliciously naughty thought. "I want to kiss you while Paul fucks us both."

"Yeah," Tony eggs her on. "That's what I want to hear."

"Shut up, Tony," I grin as I move closer to Silver. Fuck it. Fuck the inhibitions, fuck the indecisiveness. How many more times in life will I be in Hawaii, in a sex club, with a hot little bisexual babe and two gorgeous men? Probably, oh say-

Silver grins and tugs me down onto the bed, beside her. I'm staring up at Paul now as she rolls toward me and whispers, "I've been wanting to get my hands on you all night."

"Fuck," Paul growls. And there's something oddly sexy about this situation. I had never considered this before. The idea of laying beside another woman had crossed my mind a few times, sure, but they were always brief and Paul's hard cock was never involved. Paul's hard cock glistening with another woman's fluids. There was something strangely erotic about that. Something so erotic, I knew I was already wet. Very wet.

Tony affirmed this with a lewd, "V, you're dripping!"

I nodded. I was perfectly aware.

Silver's breath was warm on my left ear as I felt a petite finger gently work between my moist folds. "Baby, I want to taste you."

"Sit on her face," Tony offered. I was perfectly aware that his camera was focused entirely on myself and Silver now. There would be little to no Paul in this video. That was for certain.

"Fucking hell," Paul offered. That would make it on tape. His voice. Fuck, his voice is so sexy. Whether I had Silver's fingers embedded inside my body or not, I could get off to Paul's voice. Deep, sexual, raw. Primal. He's an animal in bed and-

"Baby?" Silver giggled. "I want Paul to fuck you now. I need to taste you."

"You can't taste her if I'm fucking her," Paul chuckled, but it was more a lion's roar than anything coherent.

Silver pushed softly against his chest. "That's what you think."

It wasn't long before I was placed atop Paul, cock deep inside my ass. Tony was laughing hysterically as I scrunched my face in pain. That shit hurts. My saving grace, Silver, was located between my spread thighs licking like a cat with a bowl of milk. The intense blend of pleasure and pain was enough to have my heart racing, body melting, and my vocal cords offering up my thoughts loudly. I don't really know what I was yelling, but it was obnoxious and extremely piercing and I was certain that Tony enjoyed every second of it.

Afterall, he caught it all on video. But that was before he joined the three of us, making our night an intense foursome.

Thanks to the lack of video footage, I have to detail the story via memory alone. That's difficult. But I can say that I remember waking up with a sore ass, a stretched cunt, raw nipples, and a very naked Silver beside me. At the suite. The guys had somehow managed to get our foursome back to the hotel, and continue the pleasure on that premises. How that happened, I don't remember.

My favorite memory of that night was simple: I got to fuck Paul. I got to fuck Paul a lot. I got to fuck Paul any way I wanted, and multiple ways. That was wonderful. Too bad I woke up this morning with Silver and Tony beside me, not Paul. That was a total, complete-

"V?" Tony questioned, striding into the living room with a VHS tape in hand. "I've got something to entertain us."

"Where's Paul?"

"Out?"

"Where's Silver?"

"I paid her and she left while you were in the shower," he winked.

That was off. "Paid her?"

"She was a whore, V," Tony laughed, nearly choking on his cigarette. "Please tell me that you didn't think she-"

I nodded. I would deny to Tony that I didn't realize, but the truth was I didn't know. My first female fuck and she was nothing but a whore hired by Tony. Great. Fucking perfect.

* * *

My disbelieving voice filled the air of the spacious room. "That's-"

"You," he winked. "Yes. Look at how your ass jiggles as Paul pounds you raw!"

The idea of watching myself on a videotape- as I was fucked, no less- had never crossed my mind. Though it seems that not many of the events that are occurring on this vacation have previously been considered. By me. Tony seems to have a master plan. And it involves a fuckload of fucking and a hell of a lot of pot.

He passes me the joint and grins. "Fuck, V, watching you with that slut was so fucking hot."

I nod as I inhale. A lengthy inhalation. I'm going to need it if he expects me to sit here and watch this tape. And I'm sure it's a long tape, because, well, last night was and-

"V?" Tony questions, grinning lasciviously.

"Yes, T?"

"What did it feel like?" he questions, his lips forming the words in seductive slowness. Or perhaps not. Perhaps the weed has elevated my senses and slowed my reactions. Perhaps I'm simply intoxicated as I watch his plush, pierced lower lip move. Perhaps that is it. Because right now, I am lost in Tony's mouth. "What did it feel like when she licked your pussy, V?"