Hawaiian First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers

As I held him in my fist, Paula scooted down his body and told me to guide him into her body. I held his cock steady as she positioned her pussy over his head. I watched as his cockhead parted her lips and disappear inside her.

As Paula rode him, she was asking me if it was true what Joy told her that I wanted to feel him in my ass. I told her yes it was very true. Paula said I was in for a ride then and began to cum. She bounced on his cock as she orgasmed over and over. Her pussy swallowed his cock but only her pussy was touching his body. She never set her weight down on him. That was control.

Paula kept riding him until Michael moaned out once more. Paula slid off him and told me to help her. I lowered myself closer to his cock just as he began to cum. I caught a long thin stream on my cheek, which rolled onto the corner of my mouth. I covered his cock with my lips as another stream filled my mouth. Pulling off him, Paula took the remaining shots in her mouth. We both swallowed at the same time.

Paula gave his cock one last squeeze before sliding off the bed. Michael stood up after with his cock hanging freely between his thighs. Paula took my hand and led me to the bathroom were she cleaned me up. We both then walked downstairs to see what the others were doing.

On the way down the stairs, Paula told me that Michael was also looking forward to being with me later. That brought a smile to my face and a throb in my sphincter.

Michael came down later. Staci had warmed up everything for us to eat and as Paula made her passes, she thanked Staci for sending me up there and calling me on the intercom.

I found out later that it was all prearranged from the night before of what would happen and in what order. Staci told me, 'that's what you get for going to bed before us'.

Sunday was spent sightseeing and going to visit the friends around the island. Hanging out with Alexa and her friends checking out her home. What a huge house, no wonder the parties that I've read about happen there or at Paula's. Lots of space and rooms galore!

We drove around the island at one time going mud bogging in Michael's truck down around Hana. He took a side road that his cousin showed him and we had a fun time. I even got to drive this huge truck but it was hard to see over the hood. At one point I was driving towards this bluff and planned on rolling over it when at the last minute he yelled out to stop.

I slammed on the brakes and we pushed thru the mud for about 20 feet before we stopped and good thing, on the other side was a long drop-off that we couldn't have made without turning the truck over. When I put the truck in reverse the wheels spun.

I looked at him and said 'uh-oh' and he laughed. He told me to keep trying and we rocked the truck back and forth and I prayed the truck didn't grip the ground during the time I had it in first gear otherwise we'd have found the cliff quickly. Michael and I finally switched as I climbed up over him as he held onto my hips.

He didn't let me slide over him as he set me down on his lap. He said now this is a position he's looking forward too! I turned red but could feel his cock pressing against my ass. I slid off him as he worked the gears. There was no way we were getting out of there without one of us getting out and throwing down the 2x6 wood planks in the back of his truck.

So he made a phone call and in about 20 minutes we heard the sound of a tractor. Looking behind us, Michael said we'll be getting out real soon as his cousins were here to the rescue. His cousin had a huge midnight black hummer. The old military kind with a lift kit on it. His cousin trekked thru the mud to Michael's side and asked him what happened. Michael told him I was driving and it was just a simply error. As he spoke with him we heard the sounds of chains being attached to the undercarriage of the truck.

His cousin asked me if I wanted to pull the truck out of the mud since I got it stuck and I laughed a little and said no, it's ok. He then told Michael, 'you know what to do' and Michael fired up his truck and put it in reverse. We heard the hummer's engine come to life and with Michael working the clutch we found ourselves being pulled backwards. They pulled us back towards firmer ground before disengaging the ropes and chains.

Paula gave his cousin a kiss as he patted her ass. Michael told them we were out sightseeing and decided to go 4 wheeling at the last minute. His cousin looked at Paula and smiling told her she owed him one for this. Paula crooked her head and said anytime.

We all climbed back into the truck, once again Paula giving up the front seat to me and sliding in with Joy, Staci, Anastasia and Angel in the back. Michael's truck is pretty cool but I hated to see him get it all dirty with the mud. But he said why get a 4x4 if your worried about getting it dirty. Back out on the road we went.

We drove all over the place, which was cool. Near the end of the day we had played on the beaches, went hiking, 4x4'g, swimming in out of the way watering holes, saw lots of wildlife, visited a crater and checked out the cliffs.

On our way back to Paula's. I didn't hear anything in the back so I peeked back there and saw all girls sound asleep. I told Michael what they were doing and he said they were up late the night before and besides, Staci gets up when it's still dark outside to exercise and run.

Michael and I talked on the drive home. He's such a sweetie. Very personable and good hearted. When I asked him if he thought he was a lucky man to have such beautiful women around him all the time he simply replied that if he wasn't' with Paula he'd be a nobody and yes he is very lucky. From the back we heard Staci say 'your so full of shit'. Michael smiled.

As we pulled into the driveway. Michael slid out first out his side then motioned for me to climb down. As I grabbed the doorframe, Michael held out his hands and helped me down. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me from the truck. I found myself tucked against him with his hands still on my hips.

He looked at me and kissed me full on the lips and thanked me for the conversation. I kissed him back and knew I wanted him tonight! We checked out his truck and it was covered in thick dry mud. He laughingly said, well this is one thing we can do tomorrow. Meaning washing his truck, which I looked forward too.

Getting into the house, Joy and I going up to our room. Paula and Michael went to take a shower together while Staci, Angel and Ana went out to the pool for dip. Stripping their clothes off as they walked towards the patio. The last thing I saw was Staci's muscular ass and legs disappear into the darkness then heard a splash.

Joy and I began to change clothes when Paula entered the room. She said she needed to talk to Joy but asked me to go into her bedroom and help Michael as he's still needing a little help. Stating that the duration in the truck plus with the bouncing his back was very sore and was having difficulty bending or reaching.

Without thinking, I said ok and walked out of the room. I could faintly hear Paula telling Joy how fun the day was but was worried about Michael. With that I knew Paula was telling the truth about him so my only agenda was to help him with anything he needed. As I walked into their room, I saw Michael standing nude facing the bathroom. I stood there watching.

I could see the 4-inch incision running vertical down his low back and the healing scars of the shingles he developed 2 days before his surgery. My heart kind of fell seeing him and knowing from Joy all the problems he and Paula have gone thru just this year alone. I couldn't imagine.

I whistled to make my presence known to him. He said funny as I walked slowly to him. I came up to his left side running my hands over his low back and told him I was there to help him. He said, 'great, help me shower and loosen up' I said ok. He told me he'd be a good boy and I told him I wasn't worried about him but about myself.

He got into the shower, which was a huge clear glass cube. First one I'd seen. Most have that fuzzy cloudy glass but not this one. It had a small bench built into the wall. Pretty cool I thought. I stood outside admiring such detail of this magnificent bathroom. Nothing I have seen before. Paula definitely put some money down for this house.

Michael started rinsing himself off as I watched, but the water looked really nice and I was wanting to shower as well so pulled off my skirt and top and opened the door and stepped in behind him.

Placing my hands around his waist to let him know I was there he continued rinsing himself down. The water was cool but not excessively cold. It felt great as the splashes bounced off him and onto me. He stepped aside and let me get in under the falling water.

I moved between him and the cascading water, it was cool but felt good. I raised my hands up to splash my face as Michael stood behind me. I could feel his eyes on the back of me although he had not touched me yet in a sexual way. He knows what I enjoy as we have talked about our sexual turn ons on the phone before when I've rubbed myself to orgasm talking to him late at night.

I don't think he was shy but I don't think he was taking anything for granted either. As I buried my head in the falling water, I reach back and took his hands and brought them around me and placed them on my tits. Only then did he start to cup them and play with the swollen nipples as the water sprinkled on them.

I laid my head on his chest and reached behind me. Feeling his cock brush my hand I rolled my wrist and took his semi hard cock into my palm. I squeezed the shaft as it began to grow firmer and thicker. I kept squeezing him until it became as hard as my dildo that I use at night. I kept my fist around his shaft when he started to grow and found my fingertips no longer touching.

I pumped him thru my fist as he moaned out abit. He was squeezing my tits and pushing them together as his fingertips teased the nipples. I bent my head down and licked the nipple as he offered them to me. I reached under his cock and felt his heavy balls hanging as I cupped them.

I turned around and began kissing his chest as he placed his hands on my ass. He pulled me into him and leaning down gave me a long sexy kiss. I could feel his cock poking against my tummy and I couldn't wait to get my mouth around his head. I slid down his body kissing my way down.

Kneeling in front of him I took the head into my mouth but he had to bend his knees to comfort me so he had me take a seat on the bench seat instead. Perfect height as I again took his cock into my mouth. I ran my tongue over the head then the shaft. It was a tight fit in my tiny mouth and my tongue could only move about his when I opened my mouth.

I licked at the slit then down the shaft pulling my mouth off his cockhead. Running my hands over his length I admired the shaft before me. I have heard so many good things about his cock that I couldn't wait to feel him fill my mouth with his hot seed yet I wanted to take my time with him.

I licked the piss slit again and again. He kept moaning out while ran my tongue up and down the long thick shaft. Taking as much of him as I could which wasn't much as I knew he wouldn't fit down my throat I bobbed my head on his cock and took in as much as I could with each push onto him.

Michael began moving his hips and was fucking my mouth. I kept as tight as I could with my lips as his crown popped in and out of my mouth. I loved that feeling as he moved in and out. I sucked hard at times while other times I let him slide our smoothly. His cock felt great on my tongue as I licked away the precum forming from inside his tight balls.

I ran his cock between my tits and let him fuck them as I pushed the together. Licking the head as it emerged up from between my cleavage. Taking him back into my mouth I wanted to feel his hot cum in me, on me and taste his sweetness. I began to get down to business as I was going to suck him without stopping until he popped inside my mouth.

Having heard that he comes alot I was prepared for his load. I sucked him deep and hard. Using my hand to pump his shaft I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I worked him to a hard and furious pace. He was thrusting his cock into my throat, which gagged me a couple times, but I didn't let him know that.

I was talking to him as I licked and pumped his cock. I told him to feed me my dinner, to fill my mouth and cum hard. He was looking down at me and saying my name as I fucked his cock with my lips and hand. His cock grew so thick and harder as I felt him grow tense. I knew he was about to cum as his moans grew loud. I told him to moan out loud when he fills my hot mouth.

I pulled my mouth off his cock to tell him that I wanted to feel his thick cock buried in my tight ass and as I went down to take him back into my mouth, he exploded. I caught a thick ribbon of cum squarely on my chin before I could open my mouth. I clamped my lips around his head as another shot exploded from his cockhead and immediately filled my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could but it wasn't enough. He fired off another which imploded my mouth as the cum drizzled from my mouth.

Swallowing as fast as I could, I couldn't even taste him as it kept coming from his cock. I sucked as he fucked my face, his hands holding my head still but not forceful. I took as much of his cock as I could as I felt another stream hit the back of my throat causing me to gag again. I pumped him in my hand so I could recover before taking his cockhead onto my tongue. Another smaller stream coating my tongue finally allowed me to taste his sweetness.

Damn did he taste great... I licked the droplets from his cock, from my hand and scooped what I could find on my face. Much of it landed on my tits as I scooped it up as long as he didn't move so the water couldn't wash it away. No wonder Paula loves swallowing him and calls it a waste when he comes and nobody is there to lick it.

I stood up and opened my mouth against the stream of water, Michael then pulled me to him again and I kissed him. Telling him hot that was and thanked him for giving me his precious cum. He smiled and said it was now my turn. He placed me on the other side and told me t bend over and put my hands on the bench.

As I put my hands on the bench, I bent over slightly but he wanted me to move my legs back just abit more. He then sat down on the shower floor and scooted under me. I looked between my thighs and saw my shaven pussy right at his mouth. The first thing I felt was his tongue teasing my pussy lips.

He stabbed at my pussy while pulling my lips apart. His tongue swiped up then down my wet lips. I don't know what it was though, he felt so good down there that was coming before I knew it. It caught me so off guard that all I could do was scream out. He had his hands on both cheeks of my ass and kept right on licking me. He peeled me open as the water darted on my exposed sphincter giving me chills. How he didn't drown was beyond me.

He pushed himself out from under me and came standing once again behind me. He turned off the water and opened the doors. Grabbing a towel from the rack he dried me off then himself. He took my hand walked me over to their bed and told me to lay down on it. I shoved a pillow under my head and laid down.

Next thing he did was draped a dark colored scarf over my eyes and told me not to peek or be freaked. I felt his hands move between my thighs and part them wider. Using his tongue he licked up the droplets of water from my body. His tongue moved towards my open pussy but never touched any part of it, just licking around it, which he didn't know was driving me absolutely crazy.

I then felt him move away as I laid there untouched for a few seconds. Next I felt lips covering my nipples and a slow suckling sensation began. I could only moan as the lips and tongue were warm. I attempted to lift my hands but he told me to put them down.

I then felt fingers teasing my pussy lips. Parting them wider bringing my wetness up and over my slit. Moving fingertips found my exposed clit peeking out from under the hood as it tapped lightly on top of it. I moved my head to the side and moaned with each tap. As enjoyed the tease in which he was giving me, I wanted to cum so bad.

I felt a blunt object that I could only guess was a dildo being pushed into me. I parted my thighs wider as the tip slid into me. I felt the familiar entry as more was pushed into me. I felt hands on my hips pulling down off the bed then stopping me as only my ass was now hanging off the bed.

Anticipation washed over me as I thought he would be lifting my legs and sliding his engorged thick cock into my ass. I prepared myself for it but it was not to be. I did feel a soft tongue licking around my parted pussy lips and a finger slipping between the dildo and my entrance. Inside the finger slid and together both were pumping me deep.

As I felt my orgasm approaching, the finger slid out of my pussy and began a slow tapping against my ass. I felt hands grasp my ankles and lifting my legs up, felt them come up and was told by him to bend my knees as my knees were now pressed against my tits. I was told to hold onto the back of my knees until I was told to release them.

As I held onto my legs, I felt the finger at the entrance to my ass. Slight pressure applied and in went the finger. I could feel my sphincter muscle relax as it slid deep into me. It felt so great. It began to pump my ass as the dildo was pushed into me. I had both holes being alternately pumped and the sensation from one to the other was incredible.

Once again, I felt lips suckling my nipples again as another tongue began tonguing the area between my pussy and ass. I knew there were a few people in the room but at this point I didn't care as I was about to cum. I moaned out louder and louder and was told to cum hard.

I felt the dildo pushing into me deeper and deeper just as the finger began the same. The tongue licking both the dildo and finger together with the lips on my nipples put me over the edge. I began bucking my hips wanting everything so deep inside me. I felt my nipples being grazed by teeth and that alone sent me into another orgasm even before the first one could ease up.

I found myself panting and gasping for air, my body was racked with perspiration as the finger embedded inside my ass withdrew itself. The licking stopped as the dildo was pulled from my pulsing pussy. I let go of my knees as my legs fell to the floor. My feet holding me in place otherwise I would have slid off the bed. My body felt so sweet.

When I pulled away the scarf from my eyes, I saw Michael standing at the foot of the bed, Staci was sucking his thick hard cock and pumping him in her hand. He was looking at me. I saw Paula, Angel and Joy sitting on the sides of the bed with Paula sitting next to Staci.

Anastasia was in the doorway with her fingers massaging herself and a grin on her face as she said she wanted to be next then laughed. Staci took her mouth off Michael's cock and turned to me and told me she loved my moans and the way I cum. I like the way I cum too, anyway is a good way!

Staci went back to sucking Michael's cock, which was a deep red color as the shaft reappeared from her mouth. She sucked the head as Michael looked around the room. Staci began pumping his cock in her hand as I remained on the bed. I looked into Michael's eyes and began rubbing my pussy.

I told him to cum for me as I peeled my pussy open and grabbed the dildo on the bed and slid into myself once again. Only this time I was the one playing with myself as I know how much Michael loves to watch a woman masturbate. Joy said to Paula, she's a quick learner.

pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers