Hawaiian First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers

I eased that dildo as far up inside my pussy as I could. Then began pumping myself faster and faster. As Staci's mouth slid over his smooth shaft I wanted to feel him in my backside even more. I looked over at Joy and she must have read my mind cause she looked at Michael and asked him if he felt like some virgin ass as I lifted my legs up and Joy spanked my ass.

Michael said only I was ready and I replied back 'fuck yeah, now get that cock up in me' as I asked Joy which position I should be in. She said whatever I wanted. Paula suggested me on my side at first just to see if it work. I turned over to my right side facing Paula. Paula told me to slide back to the edge of the bed abit.

Michael came over and his cock was the perfect level. Paula sucked it abit then told me to lift my leg up. She guided his cock into my pussy and told him to fuck me until I came then we'd go from there. As Michael fucked my wet pussy, Paula explained to me that it would be easier this way and it would take the pressure off his back.

All I heard was the word 'pressure' and again I began to cum. I screamed out this time as my pussy grabbed and constricted around his engorged cock. He fucked me deep and hard. I was in heaven or pretty close to it! As a prelude, Paula had been finger fucking my ass making me relaxed even more.

As Michael pulled from my pussy, Paula ran her tongue around the head. Commenting on how good I tasted, she pulled out a small tube of lube and applied a small bit to his cock head. Paula guided him to my rim and I for the first time I felt his head pushing against my sphincter muscle.

Paula told me to take a deep breath and as I was inhaling, I felt Michael push in past my sphincter then stop. I felt the head inside me as I let the air out. Paula asked me if I felt anything like pain or any discomfort. I didn't. Paula then had Michael push in a little more and I finally felt the pressure and yelped a little. Michael stopped.

Joy told me to catch my breath and to take my time. When the pressure went away I said ok as Michael pressed in a bit more. It felt like I had a log in my ass and had thought I had about half of is length inside me but Paula said it was only past the head of his cock. I thought to myself 'this is not going to happen'.

Michael eased a little bit more in and stopped again. He asked me if I was ok and I said 'well...' and he looked over at Paula and Joy and told them not tonight. He told me he was going to slowly ease out as my fingers instinctively gripped the sheets. He pulled out and I turned back to look at him and told him I was sorry.

Staci had already warmed 2 towels and handed one to Joy and the other to Paula. Paula cleaned off my ass as Joy took care of Michael's cock. Michael was fine with it as he knew I wanted it more than anything but Paula said there will be another time before everyone leaves on Monday.

Michael bent down and gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me not to worry, when the time is right it'll happen but in the meantime not to worry about it otherwise as he said, my body would tighten up at the mere thought of it happening again. I said ok as Anastasia told everyone that coffee and cakes were ready.

Everyone left the room but I asked Michael and Joy to remain with me for abit. Paula gave me and Michael a kiss and said they'd all see us downstairs and to take our time. Paula closed the door behind them. I told Michael to sit on the bed next to me and for Joy to sit on the other side of me.

I told Michael that I was sorry again and he told me to stop apologizing, no harm no foul he said. Joy told me that it takes some getting used too something that thick going into a small hole. She put it in the sense of trying to stuff a quarter into a dime slot, but in Michael's case it was like trying to stuff a half dollar coin into a dime slot.

I asked Joy if she was disappointed in me and she said no. I asked her in what position do you take him. Joy said she'd had lots of practice with him and could do it in any position but preferred him behind her doggy style. She said she loves to feel her tits bounce back and forth although she loves it on her back with her legs up so that her heels are against his shoulders and he slides into her ass that way.

As Joy was going into detail as to what she liked about it, her face was getting flushed as she was getting turned on. I looked over at Michael and his cock was on the rise as well. I asked Joy if she'd show me how she takes him and she looked over at Michael and he said 'just say when'.

I leaned over and took Michael's cock into my mouth and gave him a good licking as Joy pulled up her skirt. She asked Michael how he wanted her and he said whatever and so Joy said she'd mount him. Michael joked and said no way as this was the way she hurt him 2 years and Michael countered with 'you on your back'.

When Michael's cock was thoroughly coated with my saliva, Michael moved to the edge of the bed. He took Joy's ankles in his hands and lined up his cock at her sexy ass. He placed the head at her entrance just as Joy wrapped her legs around his hips. She pulled with her legs as Michael pushed forward embedding her ass fully on his thick hard cock. Joy yelped at the suddenness as Michael groaned.

I watched as his cock pumped in and out of her fine ass not believing that her small frame could take such a large cock. She was obviously enjoying it as her moans and screams filled the room. She kept telling Michael to fuck her harder. I had my own fingers inside my pussy and ass as I watched these 2 sexy people giving it their all for me.

Joy came several times as I did with her. Michael pumped harder and faster then held onto her thighs and unleashed a gallon of cum inside her ass. Joy came again telling me that she could feel his cum boiling inside her ass. Michael pumped deep before slamming in to her one time and stopping. His cock acting like a plug keeping his hot cum in her sexy butt.

I soon came again shortly after he stopped pumping. I watched as Michael pulled out from her ass as the opening remained open, gaping as his cum followed his cock out. I stuck 2 fingers into her opened ass and she didn't even feel it. I kept my fingers in her ass as her sphincter closed around them. Only when I pulled my fingers from her ass did she moan out.

I went and got them both a warm wet towel so they could clean off. I told Joy it was hard to see her spread open so much but looked forward to giving it the ole college second try. Joy gave me a kiss and cleaned herself up. Michael excused himself and went to the bathroom.

When he came out, he was ready to go downstairs as we were as well. Michael and Joy locked themselves in a deep kiss as Joy thanked him again. We all went downstairs together hand in hand.

After the evening desserts were served, we sat around talking about the day and the sights we saw. I told every one of what I thought of the different places and cultures I had seen and a lot of the people both local and tourists.

Seems to me the tourists treat the local natives really poorly. Like they're there to serve them or something. This isn't right and it pained me to see such behavior from people who come to Hawaii to enjoy the peace and tranquility that both the island and people have to offer.

Those who I spoke with welcomed me very well. I thanked each and every person I met and offered them much respect. Some people were just downright nasty. Would have liked to have kicked them in the ass and made them change their ways.

That evening went well, with nobody jumping the bones of any of us. Simone had called late that night as we were al getting ready for bed and invited us up for a BBQ at their house in the hills.

Everyone went to bed in their respective bedrooms although sounds could be heard throughout the house. It was nice to just lie in bed and listen in on them. There was no worries about being heard as everyone was loud. It was a nice night though overall.

The next morning. There was a soft knock on our door. Joy said to come in and in walked Staci. As naked as the day she was born. Her body looked stunning in the shadows of the room. She sat on the edge of the bed and spoke with Joy as I laid there listening.

They talked about going up to Simone's place and the possibilities of what could happen to me. It concerned Staci enough to talk to Joy about it. Seems that she was afraid that Ty and Bart would try and do me together and that if I had trouble with Michael alone that those two would hurt me.

Joy said she'd look out for me as would everyone else. We had a good day lazing around the house. Went swimming and skinny-dipping too. Watching Joy feast on Paula, then feast on Michael. Staci must have swam 100 laps in the pool then get out, lay out in the sun and bring herself to orgasm before diving back into the pool and doing another 50 laps.

We all got ready to head up to Alexa's house. They told us to wear whatever way we wanted as it wasn't a formal thing. Joy wore a string bikini under her shorts and I chose a short wrap skirt with my thong bikini bottom on under it and my bikini top.

Michael had on a tank top and shorts and Paula wore a short sundress with all the buttons undone except one, she needed something to hold it together only. She looked so sexy though.

Staci, Angel and Anastasia wore bikinis with towels wrapped around their waists. We all got into the truck with Paula letting Joy take front seat. Paula sat behind with Angel and I. On the way up Joy was teasing Michael as he drove. Joy was rubbing her tits and rubbing his cock by snaking her hand up under his shorts.

Joy pulled his cock from his shorts and began stroking him in her hand. She undid her seatbelt and leaned over and took the head into her mouth. Michael continued to drive as if this was an everyday occurrence.

She was sucking and bobbing her head on his cock. With each withdrawal on his cock his shaft was coated in her saliva as she would pump him in her hand. Paula told her to keep so hard all the way up to Monica's house. She turned and smiled to Paula and said that was her plan.

She sucked him slow then fast. Michael would put his hand on her head and hold her down on his cock. She licked and sucked him so good that it looked absolutely divine from where I was sitting. Paula who was sitting next to me began rubbing my thighs and whispering to me if I would want to feel him in my mouth. I said yes as a I watched Joy having all the fun.

Paula opened her sundress and began rubbing her pussy as she draped a leg over my thigh and the other over Angel's thigh. Angel reached over and began pulling on Paula's nipples as her own fingers found her clit and rubbed it. My eyes moved from Michael to Paula and my pussy was beginning to ache too.

Staci reached around the seat and took hold of my right tit and began squeezing it in her hand. Paula was looking at me as I closed my eye enjoying Staci's touch as she placed her hand higher up on my thigh. I reached a hand under my skirt and began massaging my pussy. I was so wet that I could ease a finger up inside myself without spreading my legs too far apart.

Staci was whispering to me that she wanted all of us to cum. To turn Michael on even more so. Paula was moaning already as her orgasm seemed like it was almost here. I was rubbing my pussy and sliding a finger inside myself as her fingers teased my hard nipples. I would moan out as Joy was telling Michael what was happening back here. Her mouth would cover his cockhead once more.

Paula began to cum, I was following closely behind as the truck echoed of moans and yelps as I drew my fingers from my pussy sticky and warm with my juices. Staci grabbed my wrist and guided my fingers to her tongue before I could lick them myself. Paula came again as Angel had her full breast in her palm squeezing the flesh.

Michael was saying it wasn't fair that the girls could cum and he couldn't. He could have on several occasions but on the freeway here would have been dangerous as we're on a cliff. Michael pulled over and grabbed Joy by the back of her head and shoved his cock down her throat. She pumped his shaft with her hand as he arched in his seat and filled her mouth and throat with his hot seed.

I heard Joy gag once but she kept her lips tight around his cock as she worked it in and out of her mouth. He was telling her not to spill any as she sucked him and continued to pump his cock while holding it between her lips.

Joy took all of him in to her throat and swallowed it all which amazed me and Paula as she didn't miss a drop. Besides the one gag that we all heard, she was a real trooper.

We then got back on the road and headed up to Alexa's house as planned. All of us playing touch and grab as we drove up the hill and through the trees.

pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers