Hawaiian Valentines "Lei" for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,464 Followers

And yet, once below, all thought of dad and sex and nudity was gone as the artist in me tried to absorb the world around me. Mind you, I did notice that dad still had his bathing suit on as he swam beside me, albeit one of those little Speedo numbers that don't hide much.

After a good hour underwater we finally returned to the boat where, after a quick toweling off, I grabbed a tanning cushion and threw myself down on the front deck. Still naked!

"You want a beer, a sandwich?" dad called up to me as I lay on my back, the bright rays of the sun warming me.

"Please," I called back.

"You're going to burn," he warned when he appeared a couple of minutes later, then added, "put on some sun screen...and some clothes."

"No one can see," I answered as I squinted up at my father, then asked, handing him the tube of cream, "can you put it on for me?"

We talked normally, about the weather, Hawaii, my brother Craig, about everything except what we were thinking, as he caressed the sun lotion into my body. And that's the only way to describe it -- caresses, a lovers caresses.

Daddy couldn't hide the huge erection that stretched the thin lycra of his suit as he worked. We both simply pretended we didn't notice it. Or notice how my puffy nipples had hardened in need...or how my body arched off the boatdeck as his creamy hands moved over my trembling stomach.

We pulled up anchor and headed back to port just after six.

Exhausted from another full day in Hawaii we both found ourselves in bed by eleven. Our own beds! Alone. Needy. I dreamed!

Hawaii, February 13th, My Birthday!

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you Happy birthday dear Katy, Happy birthday to you."

"Daddy," I said as I stretched my just awakened body. The sheet that had been covering me slipped down over my breasts as I arched my back and spread my arms. My handsome father, who'd knocked on my door, and had then entered when I invited him in, had held a cake with twenty-one lit candles on it in his hands as he'd sung happy birthday.

"Cake for breakfast?" I asked dubiously as I sat up, then smiled and let the sheet fall to my waist.

"You have to make a wish before you blow," he cautioned as he set the cake in my lap.

I did! Then I blew and blew til all twenty-one candles were out. But I didn't tell him what I'd wished for when he asked me, instead I only promised enigmatically, "I'll tell you on your birthday." Then, both of us sitting cross-legged on my bed, daddy dressed and me naked as the day I was born, we each ate a giant piece of chocolate cake. And of course I ended up with crumbs of cake dribbling down from my lips, across my breasts and tumbling into my triangle of pubic curls.

I could see that Daddy, a neat freak when it came to table manners, was struggling to keep from saying anything. "It's my birthday daddy," I finally said as I saw him grimace when a big dollop of creamy chocolate icing fell from my fork and landed on my right breast and was caught by my nipple.

He watched, his look both fascinated and aghast, when I lifted my breast towards my mouth and then opened my mouth and stretched out my tongue towards the sugary treat.

"KATY!" he finally admonished as I took the coated nipple into my mouth and licked it clean.

"Mmmmmm gooooood," I said after licking my lips. "Do you want another piece daddy?" He just growled as he left my bed and my room.

Thirty minutes later, after I'd showered and stuff and then wandered out to join him on the lanai, he greeted me by saying we'd better get going, that it was time to go see my birthday present.

"I don't need anything else," I answered, "and you've already done so much...lets stay home today...just the two of us..."

"Bring your camera, your sketchpad and your bathing suit," he instructed.

"Why, where are we going?"

The come to Maui every year. Forty ton monsters. A couple of thousand of then descend on Maui between December and March each winter much like the human 'snowbirds' who descend on Honolulu. But these guys come to raise their babies.

An hour after I'd asked dad where we were going I saw my first humpback whale. It had just hurtled itself out of the water some seventy yards from the ocean kayaks dad and I were sitting in. After I'd recovered from the surprise and fright (I'd almost peed my panties) I started to cry.

"What?" dad shouted but I could see he was as surprised and excited as me.

"Aren't we too close?"

"I don't know...they could be anywhere," he answered as he indicated the ocean all around us. "I didn't think they'd be...Do ya wanta go back?" he yelled as another spouting monster surfaced forty yards away.

Go back? By that I guessed he meant back to the boat which was anchored maybe five hundred yards away. Was he crazy? "No, no way," I yelled.

"They might be right under us," he warned but again I knew he was as eager as I was to stay.

And it wouldn't have mattered. Because, what I'd just seen, and what we subsequently saw over the next two hours as literally hundreds of whales 'breeched' and 'tail slapped' around us, would have been worth being swallowed and becoming a later day Jason.

"Is it always like that?" I demanded when we'd finally returned to the boat. I was giddy...still gasping...incredulous at what had just happened. I'd been too entranced even to snap one picture but it didn't matter, they'd always be part of me now.

"I think that was like one in a million," dad answered, still shaking his head in disbelief. "They must have heard it was some nice girl's birthday.

The words, 'my birthday whales' resonated in my head as I thought of the painting I was going to create to remember this day. A canvas I'd give my father I promised myself as I looked over at his smiling face.

"I think I need a drink...let's get out of here," he announced as he went to the helm and started the motor.

I didn't need a drink, hell, I'd never been higher.

We ate and drank at 'Curly Joes' that night, another of dad's hangouts on the beach just outside of Kihei. Full of locals of all ages, their golden tans and bleached, unkempt hair announcing who they were and how they lived their lives. From sixteen to sixty-six. Surfers who cared more about tomorrows wind conditions than they did about how they were going to pay for next months rent.

We ate barbecued mahi mahi washed down by a pitcher of beer. And when a cake mysteriously arrived (secretly ordered beforehand by my scheming dad), sixty out-of-tune voices sang happy birthday and made a little girl from New Hampshire break into sobs. And then every man and boy in the place insisted that I dance a dance with each of them...and they kissed me and hugged me...and I felt loved on my twenty-first birthday.

I called Craig from the bar at just about the time I was passing from semi lucidity to drunkenness, told him I loved him...missed him...the whole brother/sister thing... then more.

"Are you drunk?" he finally demanded. "Where's dad? Are you okay?"

"I wish we had made love," I whispered, "you know...that night..."

"Put dad on the line," he ordered.

"Don't you love me?" I slurred.

"Yes...of course I do."

"But you don't want to make love to me?" I asked but then dropped the phone before I could hear his answer.

February 14th, Valentines Day

At about two in the morning we were driven home by one of the few sober people left in the bar, 'doesn't drink, just smokes dope' dad explained the next day. This was after I'd awoken sometime after ten, and found myself spread-eagled on dad's bed, bra less but still in my panties. I fell on my father when I finally went to get out of bed. He was on his back, still in one of his silly Hawaiian shirts but that's all, and snoring loudly on the floor. I kissed him on the lips and then got up and had a pee.

Them I stumbled out into the garden and threw myself into the pool. Then, sorta refreshed, I wandered through the garden picking the most colorful flowers I could find, stopping only when my arms were full.

"Are you crazy?" he groaned when he finally opened his eyes. "What the hell?" he added as he saw the flowers piled on top of him.

"Language daddy," I cautioned.

"Christ Katy you're wet...you're dripping on me," he complained. I was sitting on his stomach.

"I went for a swim."

"Where are your clothes?" he asked as he brushed the flowers from his upper chest. "And your panties?" he added as he looked down his now clear chest and saw my pubic triangle perched just above his belly button.

"I've decided to become a nudist."

"In my bedroom?"

"You're a fine one to talk, you don't even have any pants on."

"I don't?" my father replied as he lifted his head and tried to peer around me.

"Will you be my Valentine?" I asked, then bent over and brought my face to within inches of his. My nipples hardened instantly when I pressed my breasts into his chest. When I bent I'd slid my hips backward so that my sex was rubbing against dad's penis.

"You'll always be my Valentine," my father promised as he stared deeply into my eyes.

"And you mine," I promised back, then brought my lips to his. He was hardening against me when we finally broke apart.

"Okay, we better get up now," he mumbled even as his maleness lengthened and thickened. "Since I'm your Valentine why don't you cook your father some breakfast," he asked as he tried to lift me up and off him.

"I think we have some cake left," I offered as I sat back and settled my bum on his thighs, then looked up into his eyes, smiling sweetly all the time.

"Okay...yes...that'd be great...I'm suddenly starving," he stammered as his now fully erect cock, his fully erect BIG cock, stood proudly up from his groin.

"Right now? You sure?"

"Yes honey...please," he implored.

"Okay, I'll just be a minute," I promised as I sprang to my feet, but as I got up I 'inadvertently' put one hand on his penis to support myself.

I just touched my daddy's cock, I just touched his cock, I repeated to myself twenty times as I scurried around the kitchen organizing a tray with two huge clunks of day old chocolate cake and a couple of glasses of milk. Dad had shorts and a shirt on when I rushed back into the room thirty seconds later but you'd have to have been blind to miss the bulge in those shorts.

And then he took me surfing!

Which was almost better than the whales. Not quite but almost.

Craig's bathing suit had worked! I mean I was surrounded by like fifteen of the cutest boys in the world, all of whom had gallantly offered to teach me the basics of surfing. And just about anything else I'd like to learn. So here I am, for once in my life surrounded by male perfection...and all I want is my daddy!

Who, judging by the way he hovered around all day and some of the piercing, warning looks he directed at anyone who tried to get too close to me, sorta indicated he felt the same way about me.

To properly celebrate the holiday my father insisted on taking his only daughter to the fanciest four star hotel on Maui for their St. Valentines Day Luau and Dance. At some crazy price like five hundred bucks a couple!

"It's too expensive...I don't have anything to wear," I'd complained when he told me his plan.

"I thought you'd become a nudist?"

"Only with you," I promised, piercing him with a stare of my own.

My complaints ignored, we arrived at the resort just before dusk, yours truly clad in a very sexy, brightly colored silk, Hawaiian party dress, which clung to every curve on my body and was only held up by two gossamer thin straps, and which we'd just bought in the most expensive dress shop on Maui. I didn't wear any underwear!

And we went as lovers on a date! No word was said but that's what we were doing and both of us knew it. Holding hands, little touches, kisses throughout the evening that announced to the other two hundred people at the party what we were. Two human beings in love.

12:02 February 15th, Daddy's Birthday

"Is it your birthday yet?" I asked when the song ended. We'd just arrived home from the party ten minutes earlier, high on both the wine we'd drunk and the sexual electricity that had been bouncing back and forth between us all evening. I'd insisted on a final Valentines Day dance when he'd tried to say goodnight. So we'd slow danced cheek to cheek, our sexual need, our desire obvious to the other. But I knew that it was up to me, that daddy would never take that final step.

"Yes," he answered after quickly checking his watch.

"You're foooorty now?" I asked in a tone that made it sound more like seventy.

"Don't you dare say another word," he ordered.

"Well I guess it's not thaaaat old," I teased. He growled in response, then I pulled back from his embrace. "Do you want your present now?" I asked.

"You being here for my birthday Katy is the only present I ever wanted honey."

"But I got something special just for you," I said with a pouting leer.

"A painting?" dad asked, his natural curiosity aroused.

"That's the other one. That's for tomorrow."

"Other one?"

"This ones for tonight," I whispered as I slipped first one, then a second silken strap off my shoulders. His eyes opened in surprise as they followed the dress as it fell to the floor.

"You're not wearing any underwear," he mumbled as he eyes locked on my sex.

"I forgot," I whispered as I reached out and started to unbutton his shirt.

"Honey," he protested as I pushed it off his shoulders.

"Shush," I said softly, then fell to my knees in front of him and slowly undid his belt. He said nothing when I lowered his zipper, then moaned softly when I slipped his boxers down his thighs.

"Katy....please honey," he groaned as I slowly stroked his hardness, then dipped my head and kissed away the drop on the tip of his penis.

"We can't," he protested when I stood up and plastered myself against him, trapping his manhood between our stomachs.

"A real man has never made love to me daddy...I'm twenty-one and I've never been properly...properly..."

"Properly what?" he asked as our lips brushed together.

"Make me a woman daddy...teach me...make me feel," I begged, my last words interrupted by his lips which smashed hungrily against mine. His tongue penetrated me as he lifted me in his arms and started to carry me towards his bedroom.

And then he was in me. Splitting me, filling me, completing me in a way I'd been frightened I'd never experience. "Ohhhhh Daaaaaady," I screamed as my sheathe was stretched and every nerve in my vagina awakened and exploded into a symphony of ecstasy.

Fully cocked! By a man you love. It's the best thing you'll ever experience. As soon as he was inside me my insides started to spasm around him...lubricating his sword as it skewered me and made me his slave. And then, as my orgasm exploded, leaving me just a screaming, mindless, unthinking jumble of quivering flesh, every synapse in my brain flashing, drowning me in jolts of ecstatic pleasure, his throbbing penis pushed a first burst of his seed deep into my center. And then again...and again...cumming, flooding me with sperm...a hot cream that ignited another round of spasms inside me.

"Don't, please," I cried as he rolled off me, pulling his still rampant staff from my body. I never wanted it to leave me.

He was grinning, happy as he bent and smothered my lips in kisses, then pulling back said ruefully, "I'm sorry...I was like a schoolboy...almost cumming before I'd started."

"It was perfect," I promised.

"Better than those hunters you've been dating?" he teased.

"Well..."

"Well what," he demanded.

"Well we better try again just to make sure," I answered as I rolled on top of my father and then quickly pushed my hand between our bodies and guided him inside of me.

"I'll try to do better."

"I don't think that's possible daddy," I whispered as I started to move my hips. But it was possible! Slower the second time. He held himself deep inside me at the end of each thrust, making me feel all of him, all his length, all his thickness for seconds before slowly withdrawing. Then he'd completely pull out, leaving me a begging wreck each time the bulbous head stretched the pink lips of my sex and popped out. Then he slowly ran his sticky cock, covered in both our juices, up and down my slit, before he forced his cockhead back between my folds.

At some point I lost it again, I think maybe he did to, as my orgasms started running together in an ever increasing crescendo of spasmic pleasure. I was yelling...hell screaming...my ecstasy spewing from my mouth out into the tropical Hawaiian air.

"Hurry...please hurry...now...daaaaaady..please," I screamed over and over as his powerful bow played my body like a world famous virtuoso might play his violin. My strings were vibrating, my back arched upward in an almost painful bend when his cock gushed out the first thick, creamy strands of his seed.

And when he finally withdrew, his lance at half mast and covered in sticky jism, I felt the overflow of our joint juices seep out from between my legs.

Then I took softening giant between my lips, answering an urgent need to taste and swallow the fruits of our union. Licked it, and then kept lowering my lips until all of his manhood was stuffed into my gaping mouth.

"Katy...Kaaaaatyyyyyy," he groaned as the blood rushed into his shaft forcing the growing monster deep into my throat.

"It's too big," I cried when I finally, gagging, spat the saliva covered head from my mouth.

"We'll find a place it'll fit," he promised as he pushed me onto my back...entered me...fucked me...loved me...

...I woke late the next morning, in fact hardly before noon, and found our naked bodies entwined, glued together by our sticky outpourings, daddy's morning hard-on poking upward into my stomach.

"I love you," I whispered when he opened his eyes, awoken by the kisses I'd been raining down on his face.

"Prove it," he teased.

I climbed on top of him with my head faced towards his feet, my hips suspended inches above his mouth. "Are you hungry?" I asked as I lowered my pussy down and onto his face. His answer was muffled as his tongue started to lap into my slit. I grasped his hanging sack in one hand as I circled the fat base of his cock with the other, then lowered my lips over his cockhead.

His hands soon had to grab my butt to keep my writhing form from escaping him. He squeezed and fondled as he ate me, then stuck a finger into my bum as my vagina shuddered in orgasm. Then I swallowed every drop of his copious spending when his penis started to buck inside my mouth.

"I'm a virgin there," I said minutes later as we lay side by side, one of his hands moving caressingly over my rump.

"Are you?"

"I saved it for you," I offered as I turned onto my stomach and, with my head on the pillow, lifted and spread my bum.

"We have all day, all week, all month...all year," he said as he gave me a playful slap on my rump, "Let's save it for another day." And that's all we said about the future but it was enough...we knew!

"C'mon, lets go for a swim," he added as he jumped from the bed.

We went into the pool but didn't swim far, dad's breaststroke quickly had me open and then as quickly filled.

Craig called daddy at about four that afternoon to wish him a happy birthday. I was straddling my poppa's thighs when the phone rang, my cockpit full, slowly, rhythmically lifting my hips up and down.

""It's Craig...shush," he said after checking the caller I.D. and then put his finger to his lips.

I listened to dad's side of the conversation as I started to move faster, then ignored his frantic signals to cut it out as I felt him approaching orgasm. Then squeezed my hand between our bodies and found the sack that held his balls and gently caressed them.

scouries
scouries
10,464 Followers