Hawaiian Valentines "Lei" for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,481 Followers

"Jesus," dad groaned as I felt the slight tightening of his penis inside me, then the bucking release of the first spurt of his cum into my orgasming centre.

"No...it's nothing...I just stubbed my toe," dad stammered into the phone to his son as his cock pushed more of his molten lava into me.

"What? No...I was looking for your sister...I'm sure she'll want to talk to you," he said, then yelled out into the room, "Hey Katy, your little brothers on the phone...here she is Craig," he finished, then handed me the phone.

"Hi," I said into the phone as I climbed off my father and lay on my stomach with the phone cradled in my ear. He wanted to know how everything was going, if I'd sobered up from the other night.

"We saw the whales...we biked Haleakala...surfed...skin dived...everything," I enthused.

"Did you find a boyfriend yet?" he teasingly asked but I sensed something deeper behind his words.

"Uh huh...he's sexy...we went out last night," I answered as I felt dads hands slip under me and cup my breasts.

"You did? Who was he? Did dad meet him? You know you have to watch some of these guys," he warned.

"I think I love him," I told my brother.

"Love him? Are you nuts? You've only been there a few days? Have you slept with him?" I could hear the anger, the hurt in my brother's voice even though he was three thousand miles away.

"I might even marry him," I added as dad lifted my body so that I ended up kneeling, my butt in the air. His hands moved slowly up the back of my thighs.

"DO NOT MARRY ANYBODY!" he ordered, "now put daddy back on the line."

"I think daddy's busy now...he's doing something," I replied as I slipped my hand down between my legs and groped blindly for the hard prick I could feel against my bum.

"Have him call me...right away," he insisted.

"As soon as he cums," I promised my little brother, then looked back over my shoulder and smirked at dad.

"Well," he started, clearly not quite ready to hang up.

"And Craig," I said interrupting.

"What?"

"I wasn't drunk when I talked to you the other night...well not totally." I listened to his silence for seconds before adding, "I meant what I said."

"About what," he asked, feigning incomprehension.

"About you and me...about what I wished we had done. About what I hope you'll want to do...if you want to that is."

"What about this guy you're ready to marry?" he stammered as dad slid his penis into my gaping opening.

"He might have to share me," I whispered so daddy couldn't hear.

I pressed the disconnect button just after I heard his, "What the hells happened to you over there...Are you fucking crazy?" And Craig never swore!

A half hour later the two of us lay gasping, exhausted, on our backs, my head resting on dad's chest, both of us sticky after another orgasming climax. Lightly running his hand through my hair he said, "It'll be tough when Craig's here...to hide...for him not to know."

"Of course he'll know." Taboo? Incest? Against the law? It simply didn't matter. We'd passed that stage. We loved each other.

"In like about thirty seconds," I promised and looking into dad's eyes saw that he agreed.

"I love him," I added quickly.

"He loves you too sweetie," dad said as he hugged me even tighter.

"He should, he's my brother," I said fiercely.

"More," dad whispered.

"More what?" I asked as I lifted my head and looked curiously at my father.

"It's a secret," dad said maddeningly.

I rolled over and on top of him. I slipped my hand between our bodies. My fingers found his now loosened sack. I tightened them slowly, then ordered, "So tell me!"

"Think you're tough?" he asked as he rolled me over and landed on top of me.

"Yes," I whispered. His face was just inches from mine.

"When he was here at Christmas, we talked," he started, then dipped his head and kissed me.

"About what?" I panted when he finally freed me.

"We'd had a few drinks...Craig maybe had had more than a few. We were talking about girls."

"What about them?" I asked. My fingers had released his balls and now were circled around his again hard shaft.

"I told him I hoped that one of these days he'd find a girl to love...settle down...marry...you know, give up this new girl he seemed to have every time I talked to him." Our mouths were so close that I could feel daddy's every breadth as he spoke.

"And," I encouraged. I was slowly rubbing his penis up and down my cleft.

"He was pretty drunk, but he said he'd already found her," dad said as he slowly eased his thick shaft inside me.

"He has? He never said anything." I was stunned!

"But he says he can't have her," my father said as his hips started to move.

"Why not?"

"He thinks she loves him."

"So why does he think he can't have her?"

"She's his sister."

"Who is?" I asked stupidly, then said, "Me?"

"Apparently," dad agreed.

"He told you he wanted to... to make love to...way back at Christmas time?"

"Yes... now can we discuss this later?" he asked.

I simply wrapped my arms and legs around my lover and let him pleasure me.

"What did you tell him when he said he wanted to," I started after we'd finished.

"We were both pretty far gone...I don't think he remembered what he'd said the next morning."

"But you did. Why didn't you say something to him?"

"I did."

"What?" I demanded.

"You'll have to ask him when he gets here for spring break," my father answered.

"Daaaaaaaaddyyyyy," I complained but he refused that day, and in subsequent days, to add another word. We've lived as man and wife since daddy's birthday, slowing trying to figure out how we're going to make it work. Because there is no question about it -- pure and simply - we'll be lovers for the rest of our days.

But I've also dreamt! Of two men, of the only two men in the world I love...in me...doing whatever they want with me...sharing me...putting babies inside me.

Its wrong maybe...crazy...sick. But who will we be hurting?

Craig arrives tomorrow. I've just bought a "Lei" to put around his neck...I know he has something for me...Daddy knows too...in fact I think he's as excited as I am...

THE END

Thanks for reading my story. I write for my enjoyment AND for the enjoyment of you the reader. Please take the few extra seconds required and let me know how you liked the story by voting below.

This is an official LITEROTICA Valentines Day Contest Story Entry and so your vote is doubly important -- it sends feedback to me and also helps decide the winner of the contest.

I appreciate all votes, from 1 STAR to 5 STARS. However, under this new voting system (where the stars light up after you make your vote), I must say that you'll find it much more exciting to see all 5 STARS lit up all at once. It really looks neat. Promise!

I'd also love to hear back from you -- please comment below or e-mail me. Thank you, Jim Scouries

scouries
scouries
10,481 Followers