Hayden Panettiere Learns a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that was incredible," he breathed, slipping his semi-hard cock from her arse, leaving it gaping wide open, Hayden able to feel herself completely conquered, unable to tighten herself back up as she sank down onto her knees under the shower, feeling his thick load ooze from her ass.

"Yeah, it was..." she said dreamily, quite surprised at just how much she'd enjoyed that, but sure she was going to ache badly for a few days.

"You enjoyed it then?" he said, pleased that she had, especially when there'd been a bit of a tough start to it. He knew she'd be aching for a few days though, a reminder of her final cherry popped.

"Yeah. I only ever thought I'd enjoy my first time doing that in my fantasies," she murmured, taking a moment and then standing back up slowly under the shower.

"Well this is sort of a fantasy, but it goes to show that it's all about how you do these things," he said with a smile, pulling her close and kissing her, far more softly and romantically this time, a warm, gentle moment between them, both of them just wanting and needing to get some sleep now.

"Yeah it is, but now I need to swap it for a dream," she said with a smile, holding back a yawn at just that moment.

"Absolutely, let's just finish up here and go take a lie down," he said with a wide smile. They spent a couple of minutes finishing their shower, washing away the sweat from their renewed activity, before they got out, finally turning it off and getting into a towel, Hayden letting him have another unashamed grope of her as he dried her off. With that done, they went to the bedroom, where she leaned up to kiss him as he offered her her share of the king size bed. As she kissed him she pushed him backwards onto the covers, letting himself fall back onto the comfortable bed and dragging the diminutive actress with him, giggling and playfully fighting as they tumbled onto the bed. As they kissed again he removed her towel in one quick flick, leaving her naked on top of him, making her laugh as she rolled off him onto the other side of the bed, reaching over to flick his open as she did.

"No more for now," she breathed, knowing this could easily lead to him wanting to screw her again.

"I agree," he said, lying his head down on the pillow after chucking his towel out the way. Reaching over, he indicated they should get under the sheets, Hayden moving just enough to facilitate this and sliding under them, where he swiftly joined her. She immediately rolled over and rested her head on his chest.

"Thanks for not being too hard on me," she said quietly, a very blunt statement regarding her first time anal considering.

"No problem, after all I want you to enjoy it so that you'll do it again," he said with a smile.

"Again, not yet though right?" she said, a little worried he'd want it in the morning.

"No no, another time, but forget it now, just sleep," he said, giving her a kiss on the forehead and holding her just right. She gave a murmur and settled down, and in a few moments was asleep, her breathing deeper and steady. He just smiled to himself, pleased at how things had gone and the prize that he'd managed to claim for himself, feeling very contented at the world as he drifted off to sleep.

__________________________

The End

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me feedback. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

12