Hayley Strikes Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was disappointed with this dismissal. He liked the idea of going to sleep in her arms

As she showered Hayley was proud of herself. She congratulated herself on her choice. She congratulated herself on her coaching.

"God that first fuck was terrible. And when he stuck his gingers in there like that . . . " She rolled her eyes.

Then she appreciated that he really hadn't needed all that much instruction and that he loved giving her orgasms. She counted.

"Five for me and three for him. That's not bad at all."

She thought about Geoff without emotion. "You set the rules, I'm just following them."

"Five for her and three for me. I think I might have shaped up."

His mind ran through all the events of that wonderful evening. He recalled every inch of her beautiful body. He recalled that as he had pounded her from behind he had seen the small brown rosette of her anus.

The next morning Hayley was at the branch office before him but she hardly acknowledged him when he arrived. They had a long meeting with the local management. Her attitude in the meeting reminded him of the atmosphere of his first year.

She interruted him with trivial interjections and twice she made bitingly sarcastic comments which caused some of the others to look up in surprise. Danny didn't show any reaction.

"What's up Hayley? Have you gone off the whole idea?" he asked on the flight home.

"Of course not. What are you talking about?"

He talked about the meeting.

"No, I'm just making sure that no-one thinks there is anything between us."

"There's such a thing as over-acting."

They went to an airport hotel for two hours. Danny had worked out the benefits of slowing things down and they lay in the 69 position idly exploring the other's genitals. He thought about how, even less than a day before, he was scared of her vulva and that within a few hours he loved it.

His fingers "accidentally" slipped as he explored and touched her anus. Hayley immediately, but gently moved him away.

"I've never done anal Danny and I never will. But everything else is just fine." She giggled and there was no tension.

They made love in the missionary position. Danny could look at her face and feel all her body against him and her legs wrapped around him.

They had a debriefing session with Tony and told how well they thought the visit had gone. Afterwards Tony phoned the branch office manager to see how she felt.

"Just great thanks Tony. They really sorted out our problems. But . . "

"But what?"

"I hope I'm not speaking out of turn, but, well, they don't seem to like each other very much. She gave him a bit of a hard time."

"That's strange. They seemed to work very well together over the last months," Tony thought. He wasn't a man to jump to any conclusions but stored that comment in his memory.

Apart from a brief hello and one of Hayley's dazzling smiles in the corridor they didn't meet the next morning. After that smile Danny had to pinch himself.

"This must be a dream. Hayley Stewart, sophisticated Hayley Stewart, sometimes arrogant Hayley Stewart, always beautiful Hayley Stewart being like that in bed with me," he paused. "And also the married Hayley Stewart. Why?"

He thought for a while but came up with no answers. "Don't wonder why, just appreciate that it is with me."

She came into his office at 12.30.

"Do you know the Bridal Path in the forest in the park?

He nodded.

"I'll meet you at the bottom of the loop at one o'clock. I'm leaving now, You leave in a quarter of an hour."

Hayley took his hand and guided him deep into the forest. She found the trunk of a fallen tree lying on the ground. She took off her knickers, lifted her skirt and bent over the tree trunk The excitement of her favourite position, the excitement of doing it in a public park and Danny's growing expertise resulted in her coming quickly. Despite clenching her teeth and keeping her lips together Danny could still hear a muffled shriek.

He went back to work. She went to her gym and showered. Tony noticed her damp hair when he came into her office.

"Good workout Hayley?"

"Great thanks Tony."

The next day was Saturday. Hayley spent the weekend giving Geoff the cold shoulder. No abuse, polite but totally unaffectionate and short conversations. She continued to sleep in the guest room. Geoff was puzzled. He had been expecting to be abused all weekend. Not a word of it. Just short and emotionless conversations.

Danny played a game of basketball, spent a lot of time on the internet, went to a bookstore and bought "A Woman Comes First" and "The Art of Oriental Massage."

On Monday Geoff came to take Hayley to lunch. Hayley wanted to maintain the public appearance of a perfect marriage. Danny saw her warm embrace and her happy smile. Now he didn't hate Geoff. He felt nothing.

He and Hayley met at a small hotel after work that day and the next.

On Wednesday they went on a one day business trip. They stopped at an airport hotel for an hour on their return. Tony was surprised at the late time they came into the office. He checked their flight arrival time on his computer.

"Geoff is playing golf on Saturday. That'll take five hours and then he'll spend three hours in the bar. Add a couple of hours travelling and we'll have all day," said Hayley on Thursday in the cheap hotel. But I don't want to spend all day in place like this."

Danny planned it carefully and on Friday he gave Hayley a map. "I'll meet you here at 11 o'clock."

As she drove along a remote road she was puzzled, then irritated. "This driving is taking up so much of our time."

After 45 minutes the road deteriorated. The asphalt had stopped 5 minutes before and the Porsche's suspension wasn't designed for the rough shingle road. Danny was standing beside a farm gate. She drove through then stopped as he locked the gate with a heavy chain and a large padlock.

"Why did bring us out so far? This is taking up a lot of our time."

"I wanted a big bedroom."

She couldn't understand that. They drove in convoy for five minutes before pulling up at a small cabin at the top of a hill. She looked around. They had a world to themselves. On three sides tree covered hills extended into the distance. On the fourth side she could see the sea below.

"That road is the only access. We've got all this to ourselves."

Now she understood. This would be far nicer than being stuck in a hotel all day.

"Aren't you clever. Come here and get your reward."

Danny was also rewarded with a kiss on the nose half an hour later.

They walked outside and he liked being able to put his arm around her shoulder and feel hers around his waist. They looked down the cliff to the rocky cove below.

"It's very steep."

"Let's try."

After a lot of scrambling they reached the beach.

"Swim?"

"I didn't bring my bikini."

"So?"

It was a difficult and hot climb back up and both were sweating so they showered together. When Hayley came into the bedroom after drying her hair, the curtains were drawn making the room a little dark, an incense stick was burning and music was playing.

"This is nice, what's it for?"

"I've been reading about oriental massage. Can I practice on you?"

Danny started on her face, first kissing her forehead, her eyelids, her cheeks, her nose her lips and her chin. Then his fingers followed with perfumed massage oil, following every feature of the face he had worshipped for more than two years.

Hayley listened to the music, smelled the incense, felt his delicate touch and felt her skin singing.

"If this is practice, I wonder what the real thing will be like?" Then she forgot those flippant thoughts as her body was taken to heaven.

He moved down with lingering kisses on her throat and shoulders and nipples followed by those incredible hands. To her stomach, her navel and pubic bone. Oriental massage didn't miss anywhere as her clitoris was kissed then massaged. Not quite to orgasm.

"Oh Danny," she sighed.

Down her long legs and even between her toes.

She rolled over. His soothing fingers on her neck and shoulders made her more relaxed. Across her back and down her spine. Her buttocks as well. She wasn't concentrating on any detail, just relaxing as all her senses were caressed.

His fingers traced down to the end of her spine and then gently played on her anus. Before she could complain they had moved to her legs.

Hayley thought. She had told Danny about anal sex. Did she have to repeat it? But then she rationalised that this wasn't sex, it was oriental massage. For all she knew, no oriental massage was complete without that.

As his hands pleasured her thighs she relaxed again. She remembered the sensation she had felt before she had realized exactly what was happening. She was surprised. It was nice.

By the time he finished she had dismissed any thoughts of talking about it. The massage had been an experience of total delight. She appreciated that all his efforts and skills and imagination over that wonderful hour had been to give her pleasure.

She responded by spending half an hour licking and sucking his genitals, taking him to the brink then pulling back until he quietly groaned and came in her mouth.

Danny lifted her backside, put two pillows under her and also took her slowly to her climax with his mouth. As her excitement mounted and as just as she was about to come, she felt his finger there just before she exploded in a shattering climax.

Hayley loved her climaxes considered herself an expert on the subject.

"Wow," she said as her loins quivered. "That was incredible Danny. I felt that all the way from my navel to my backside. What did you do?"

Then she registered the finger inserted three knuckles deep in her ass. She couldn't be angry after all he had done, so she gently pulled him away.

"Danny, that was mind blowing, but we agreed no anal."

He said nothing but kissed her briefly. Hayley didn't want to make a big deal. She didn't want to spoil what was already a wonderful day. She lay back and stroked his hair.

Her mind drifted back to that shattering orgasm. "Incredible" and "Mind blowing" had been her words. They were appropriate. She remembered the nice feeling from the massage.

"Danny?"

"Yes?"

"Could you touch me again like you did in the massage?"

"I touched you everywhere."

"You know what I'm talking about."

He put some more oil on his fingers and titillated her anus. She felt the same nice sensations, heightened by a feeling of forbidden excitement.

"See if you can put it inside."

She was surprised how easily it slid in and the pleasure it gave her.

"And again."

She concentrated on the sensations. She looked at his loving face. She pulled his hand away.

"OK," she said. "One finger only. And you must stop if I say. And don't even dream about putting your cock in there."

Danny barbequed a crayfish and Hayley made a salad from the ingredients he had brought. Hayley watched him. He had grown from a youth to a man in the time she had known him. He had changed from a hopeless lover to this gorgeous man. However, despite his business achievements and despite his sexual prowess there was still an endearing naivety about him.

She felt a wave of tenderness wash over her.

"Stop that," she said to herself. "That isn't part of the game plan."

After lunch they strolled into the woods. Danny laid down a blanket and Hayley passed him the massage oil. This time, with his penis inside her she guided his hand between her buttocks. If anything her orgasm was even more mind blowing than the previous one. She said nothing as they walked back, but held his hand tightly as she thought.

"I was waiting for him to put his finger in, wanting him to and it felt so intimate and exciting when he did. And that orgasm!"

Danny made some coffee.

"Have you ever had anal sex?"

"No, I'm an anal virgin," he laughed.

"You seem to know a bit about it."

"You can find just about anything on the internet."

"Show me."

He got his laptop. She thought the site was quite tasteful given its subject matter. Hayley read in silence for some time.

"Did you bring any gel?"

He showed her a large tube.

She held his hand as she studied the different positions closely. She certainly wouldn't do it doggy style the first time and she didn't want to sit on him. She wanted to be able to kiss and hug him.

"What about this? The old missionary postion."

"That's the one I would have chosen." His voice was a croak.

"I'll have to pull my knees back at bit more."

"Just a bit."

She applied a liberal coating of gel to his erection.

"Now you will stop if I ask you to." She had an imploring look on her face.

"Yes I will Hayley."

"And please go slowly."

"I'll be slow."

"I'm not sure I'm going to like this."

"I'll stop the moment you say."

"Should I be giving my anal virginity to you?"

"Should I be giving my anal virginity to you?"

That brought a laugh which eased the tension. She applied another liberal coating to him, then rubbed some gel beween her buttocks. They did have some foreplay while Danny used his finger to prepare her. Hayley was too nervous to get carried away.

"Is this the right position?"

"I think you need to pull your knees back a little bit more."

She wrapped her arms around him, but couldn't bring herself to start kissing.

There was some initial pressure but her sphyncter was partly relaxed and his knob easily nudged its way in.

"Are you all right?"

"Mmmm."

He withdrew then re-entered. Each time was easier than the previous and each time he went half an inch deeper.

"Ow!"

"Do you want to stop?"

"I'll say if I want that. Just go slowly."

He pulled out and put on some more gel. Hayley felt that her body was adjusting, but each time it went deeper it hurt.

"Shit!" Then she laughed at the wrong choice of word. "How far are you in now?"

"A bit over half."

"I think that's about far enough for this time."

In the outer inches she didn't feel any pain. She felt slightly full, but now she was more relaxed. She moved her face to kiss him and Danny started a gentle rhythm. He relished the tightness and smoothness of her rectum walls.

"Mmmmm,that's getting nicer." Hayley's anal muscles were more relaxed. She was starting to enjoy the sensations in her anus and along her rectum walls.

"Does that feel nice?" She squeezed her bowels.

"Hayley, you have no idea," Danny groaned.

"Don't go any deeper, but try a little bit faster if you like."

She put her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly as his rhythm speeded.

The excitement of the new experience, her tightness and squeezing made him come. Hayley wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him as hard as she could. They lay like that for some time.

"Why the glum look?"

"You didn't come."

"Danny!" her voice was exasperated. "You gave me that lovely massage, you've given me I don't know how many orgasms. I loved it after I got used to it. And I'm sure practice will make us perfect."

"Where has that shy young man gone," she asked herself as she drove home. "Geoff has been trying to do that for 12 years and it only took Danny three hours. I don't think that Geoff will be over the moon if he ever found out about that."

"Hi Hayley, how was your day," said Geoff

"I went shopping."

"Can I see what you got."

"I didn't see anything I liked." She went to the guest room.

Geoff was becoming increasingly worried. He could have coped if she had yelled abuse at him but this cold indifference was different and unsettling. And she had been sleeping in the guest room for longer than the previous two times. He was very concerned about their marriage. He knocked on her door.

"Hayley darling, we need to talk."

"What about?"

"Us."

"What about us?"

"Well, I've been thinking about us."

"You should have thought about us before."

He retreated. It never occured to him that she might be having an affair. Hayley would never do anything like that. She was a moral person in her own way. She would never treat him like that.

As Hayley had predicted about their anal sex, practice did make perfect. Over the next week she grew to love it. They tried different postions: doggy, her sitting on Danny, him lying behind her. Her favourite position was her lying on her back on the bed with him kneeling on the floor. With her knees back almost to her arm pits,she loved the expression as he looked at her openly exposed body.

She loved the feeling as his knob nudged easily into her rectum, she loved the sensations from the smooth walls of her bowel and the pressure stimulating her vagina. She loved it when she came to those shattering orgasms.

And afterwards, she loved to pull him down and hug him and kiss his nose.

On Thursday evening, as Hayley lay in post-orgasmic bliss with Danny's flaccid penis in her bowel she traced her fingertips over Danny's back as his face nestled into her neck.

"God I love anal sex. Funny a week ago I was totally against the idea." She squeezed her bowel around him.

"What have you done to me Danny?"

"What have you done to me Hayley?"

They both laughed and he kissed her throat.

"If we hadn't got together I would probably have gone all through my life without doing it."

"If we hadn't got together I would have gone all through my life knowing about perfect sex with the most perfect woman."

"I'm glad I did it first with you."

Danny was surprised. This was the first time that Hayley had spoken with such intimate affection.

"And I'm glad that I did it first with you. And all the other things you've shown me and taught me."

She pulled his head up by pulling his ears and kissed him passionately, then looked into his eyes. She pecked his nose then guided him so that he could kiss her nipple.

"Danny, dar . . . ." She stopped herself. It wasn't part of her plan to say "darling" or even think it.

Danny's feelings were far less complicated. He adored her, physically and emotionally. He guessed what the "dar . . " meant. He wondered why she had started to say it and wondered why she had stopped.

"Where are we going with this Hayley?"

She pushed his face back to her breast.

"Shhhh Danny. You know we just take this day by day."

He did know that but increasingly didn't like it and he liked what he heard next even less.

"We won't be able to get together this weekend. Geoff's firm is having a conference and partners are invited."

He pulled out of their embrace and went to the shower.

Geoff came to Supreme Corp on Friday afternoon to pick up Hayley and Danny was in her office at the time. Hayley continued her outward show of a perfect marriage and Danny saw her giving Geoff a long welcoming kiss and hug and saw her looking into his eyes. The same way she had looked into his the day before. He watched as they walked away, Geoff's arm around her shoulders and hers tightly around his waist. Jealousy surged through him. He envied Geoff having this weekend with Hayley and sharing his bed with her each night

It was the worst weekend in Geoff's life. Hayley didn't speak at all in the car, but as soon as they met his colleagues at the conference she held his hand, laughed with him, kissed him on the cheek and spoke affectionately to him. When they went to the bedroom she pointed to the sofa.

"That's where you sleep."

It continued all weekend in that pattern of public affection and private simmering hostility.

There was a dinner and dancing on the Saturday night. She danced closely in his arms, resting her cheek on his shoulder and sometimes nuzzling his ear. He could feel her breasts against his chest and her body against his erection. Geoff thought that at last he had been forgiven, but as soon as they were in the bedroom she glared at him with hostility.