Hayley Strikes Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you dare touch me."

Danny's weekend wasn't much better. In the first few days of their relationship he just enjoyed the sex and the fact that it was Hayley and the fact that it was magnificent. He didn't spend much time wondering why she was doing this and doing it with him, he was just glad she had.

After their first anal sex he had started to think more. He had enjoyed spending the whole day with her, walking and swimming and talking. Holding her hand, not as a preliminary to sex, just for the feeling of intimacy.

And she had had her first anal sex with him. He knew Hayley well enough to know that she wouldn't have done that without having some feelings for him. Not just some, quite a lot. She kissed him with so much passion but also so much affection. Often she would just peck his lips or nose.

"It's not just a casual bonk for her either."

"Does she do all these things with Geoff that she does with me?"

The idea of Geoff having anal sex with her made him angry.

The more he thought about it the more he didn't like it. He didn't like being the bit on the side and he didn't like it that they never talked about their feelings for each other or why she was doing it.

"Sooner or later this is going to stop. Will she leave Geoff for me?"

The thought of him and Hayley together all the time excited him when he first thought about it. But over the weekend he saw complications. Hayley was rich and he was't. Luxury was important to her: luxury holidays and homes, the most expensive restaurants, opera and ballet, her Porsche and her clothes. These things just did't spin his wheels.

What about friends? What would her high society friends think of him? How would he feel in the company of people 20 years older who were very rich? He knew the answer to that.

What would his friends think of her and what would she think of them?

He knew it wouldn't work. He also knew that she wouldn't leave Geoff but he couldn't understand why she was doing this with him.

Over the weekend he thought more and more about Geoff and Hayley together and thought of her doing all those things with him. He imagined her orgasming in Geoff's embrace.

He also thought about how he had to fit in around Hayley's timetable. When she had some spare time.

He knew what was going to happen.

Tony Jacobs, the CEO, was becoming increasingly concerned. He came to his office on the Saturday to catch up on some business.

His mind had dwelt on the branch manager's comment about Hayley's aggression towards Danny. He had noticed traces of it since and had thought it was out of character. He recollected how they had arrived back late after their last two trips.

He looked up the carpark security records and saw how many times Hayley's and Danny's lunch breaks had overlapped over the last three weeks. Prior to that Danny had always eaten lunch at the staff cafeteria. Tony passed the Empire Hotel on his way home and he recalled that he had twice seen Danny's car in its carpark and he knew that Danny wasn't the type to drink in hotel bars. He checked the carpark security records and saw that Hayley had left at the same time as Danny. And on a few other times as well.

He came to his conclusion.

"Well it's none of my business what staff get up to in their private lives." Then he thought some more. "They are two senior executives, they report directly to me and one of them is married. If this gets out it won't do my authority any good. Especially if they do it on company time." He recalled their late returns from the airport and occasional extended lunch time. This hadn't concerned him as they worked long hours of unpaid overtime. Now it did. He picked up his telephone.

Like Danny and Tony, Hayley had also been doing a lot of thinking. When she had first danced closely with Geoff it had been for public display. But the more she danced, the more her feelings for her husband of 12 years returned and she enjoyed holding him tightly and feeling his erection as they danced. It had been hard to tell him to stay away in the bedroom.

"It's been three weeks that's the time I set."

She thought about Danny. She loved their sex and she was becoming more and more fond of him. She thought about she had almost called him darling. She had meant it. That decided it for her. She didn't want to be in love with two men.

She quickly dismissed the idea of leaving Geoff for Danny. There was the age difference, the money difference, they didn't share the same interests and she came to the same conclusions as Danny had about friends.

She loved Geoff and all she wanted their marriage to be like it was before.

"Will Danny be hurt? Of course no-one likes being told it's over and I know how infatuated he is with me.

"Will he hate me? Probably but maybe after some time he'll think nice thoughts about our time together. And he should have worked out how it wouldn't work between us.

"God, it's going to be so hard, the way we spend so much time together at work. Will he be able to keep his hands off me? Will I be able to keep my hands off him?"

They didn't see each other all Monday morning until Danny came to her office.

"Empire Hotel. One o'clock?"

She noticed he didn't smile, but she nodded in agreement. This would have to be the time.

"God, I hope he doesn't get too hurt. I hope I don't feel too hurt."

Danny was already in the room when she arrived. He hugged her and whispered in her ear.

"Hayley, You are the most beautiful wonderful woman and you have given me so much."

She returned his hug and kissed him briefly. She thought she knew what he was going to say.

"What are you trying to say Danny?"

"Well it's a taboo subject for discussion. But listen to the first lines of this."

He switched tracks on the CD player. It was Kenny Rogers and Sheena Easton singing "We've Got Tonight".

She heard Kenny sing, with heartbreak in his voice. "I know your plans don't include me."

He turned to her, his eyes brimming with tears. "You're never going to leave him are you?"

She put her arms around him and shook her head.

"Oh Danny, I never wanted to hurt you. I never wanted to hurt me." She burst into tears.

"So I'm just your bit on the side. The toyboy."

Hayley thought for sometime. "Here's the whole story Danny. I know you well enough to know that you will never tell anyone."

She related the whole story.

His face was indignant. "So you've just done this with me to get back at Geoff and try to save your marriage. You've just used me."

"I understand how you could think that. My first idea was to go to a bar and be picked up. I was and he was very good looking and very charming but when I started to go to his apartment I realized there had to be something more. I had more respect for my body. It had to be with someone I liked and respected.

"Maybe I'm flattering myself, but I felt I had the choice of a lot of men. I chose you. Because I liked you. Because I respected you. I enjoyed the times we worked together so much. And because you're such a nice man.

"And I've known how you had felt about me for two years. And every day over these weeks I've become fonder of you Danny.

"Probably I was calculating, but Danny, I've given you everything when we've been together. You know that don't you?"

He nodded.

"More than I knew I would." She took his hand and placed it on her buttock and they smiled at each other.

Danny hugged her.

"Every moment we've been together has been paradise."

"And for me.

"Danny, I did think about leaving Geoff and us being together. Did you?"

He nodded.

"And when you thought about it seriously, did you really think it would work?"

He shook his head.

"As soon as you started talking, just before, I knew that. It's been three perfect weeks, weeks I'll never forget, weeks I'll treasure all my life."

"Hayley, I'll remember them just like you. And I'll remember how you gave so much and taught me so so much." He started to giggle.

"What's so funny?"

"Did you hate the way I first fucked you and fingered you?"

"There must be a stronger word than hate. But things got better fast. And I loved the way you first fucked my ass.

"And Danny, I'm so glad that it was you who did that first to me."

They hugged each other for a long time.

He looked at her. "So that's it?"

"Listen to that track a bit more."

Kenny and Sheena sang "We've Got Tonight".

"Well, not the night, but the afternoon."

"What about Tony?"

"He doesn't ask us to tell him what we are doing from day to day. He doesn't suspect anything."

Their last afternoon was poignant, and tender and intimate. Danny's erection was deep inside Hayley's vagina, not moving as they talked about the times they had shared, sometimes crying, sometimes laughing about that first meeting in the carpark, about how bad that first fuck had been and how nervous Hayley had been before anal sex.

For the last time Hayley shrieked as she came in his arms.

For the last time Danny groaned with pleasure as he came with his cock in her throat.

For the last time Hayley kissed him on the nose.

However Tony had suspected. He had driven to the Empire Hotel and had seen their cars in a nearby side street. His face hardened. This was going to stop.

Danny arrived at work early the next morning. He received a call from Tony telling him to come to his office immediately.

"Hell, he has worked it out. I'm going to be fired."

Tony's face was grim.

"What do you know about Australia?"

"Not too much. It's the other side of the world, it's hot and we have a big subsidiary there."

"Supreme Corp needs a marketing manager there. It'll be a great step forward for you. Here's the job spec."

The position was perfect for him and the salary was excellent. He had met the Australian CEO when she had visited and they had got on well.

"It's a tremedous job. Are you sure I'll be up to it?"

"I wouldn't be putting you forward if I wasn't."

"Can I have some time to think about it? It's a big move emigrating to another country."

"I've already sent your CV to Sarah. She's read it and she was impressed by you when she visited us. We've agreed that you'll fly out in seven days."

"That's a bit tough. I need to consider my alternatives."

"Consider this alternative. I've decided to make your position here redundant. As of seven days time."

He had never seen Tony angry like this.

Tony's face softened into a smile. "Seven days will give you time to say your goodbyes."

He looked towards Hayley's office.

"It's already over."

"Good. This will make certain it stays over. And there's no need to tell Hayley that I worked it out."

Hayley was thrilled.

"It's the perfect job for you Danny. Tony must think a great deal of you."

"Will you miss me?"

"You know I will. But this does make it easier for both of us. And I've heard that there are a lot of beautiful women in Sydney."

"Have you told Geoff yet?"

"No, I'm going to wait until you're out of the country. But I'm scared Danny. He might leave me."

"He'd have to be crazy to leave you. And you don't want to stay with a crazy man."

During that week Hayley helped Danny to prepare for his quick departure. Both found it hard to resist the temptation to grab the other, Both felt it hard to resist suggesting a final fuck. But both resisted although they did smile a lot at each other.

On his last day Tony organised a farwell function and there a lot of fond goodbyes. Hayley gave him a very long hug, but everyone knew they had worked together and thought it was understandable.

"Now you be nice to those Australian girls."

"Tell Geoff. It'l work and he'll worship you as you deserve, he just needs a little bit of help."

The next evening Hayley thought long and hard. Now was the time to tell Geoff but she was having second thoughts.

"What if decides to leave me?"

She steeled herself. No way was she going to put up with his affairs. No way she going to worry everyday about when he would be doing it again.

She went downstairs wearing one of her low cut dresses.

"Geoff," she pouted. "You never take me out anymore."

During the meal she was her bubbly old self, often holding his hand. Afterwards they went dancing and she rested her head on his shoulder and thrust her body against his.

After an hour she looked at him, "That's a very big and very hard cock you have there mister."

Their love making was passionate and uninhibited. Geoff was overjoyed. It was all back to its best. During the night she woke him as she writhed and mumbled in a dream.

"Danny. . Danny . . I need your cock inside me again. Please Danny . . Ah yes that feels so good."

Geoff's first reaction was to wake her, but he composed himself, went downstairs and made himself endless cups of coffee as he waited. Hayley had watched as he had left the bedroom. She let him stew for two hours, then prepared herself for what was going to come.

She came down, smiling innocently. "Why didn't you stay in bed darling? I wanted a repeat."

"You've been having an affair!"

"So what?"

"What do you mean 'So what?' We're married, doesn't that mean anything to you?"

"It didn't mean much to you."

"That was different. They were just silly flings."

Hayley's face hardened. "You had three 'silly flings'. After you promised on your mother's grave."

"I hate the idea of you fucking with another man."

"I know how you feel."

"I feel humiliated."

"I know how you feel."

"Didn't you even consider our marriage."

"As a matter of fact I did. I did it for our marriage"

Geoff didn't register this. He had his own agenda.

"It was that miserable little shit-head Danny, wasn't it?"

"Yes."

"I'll wring his neck with my bare hands."

"You'll need long arms. He's gone to Australia."

"Does that mean it's over?"

"It's been over for a week."

"How long did it last?"

"Three weeks."

"How many times did you do it?"

"So many times I lost count."

Geoff took a break to walk around the garden then returned.

"I can't believe you'd do that Hayley. Do that to me."

"Stop being so thick. Everything you can say about what I did, I can say the same thing three times over to you. And don't say that yours were different. You were the first. You promised me you wouldn't do it again. On your mother's grave," she added because she knew how that hurt him.

He took another walk.

"He's just a kid."

"He's five years older than your girls." Strangley she didn't want to use "slut" anymore.

"Did you like it?"

"I loved it."

She saw the pain in his face.

"How could you do this? I just don't understand."

Hayley went over and gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek and then returned to her seat.

"Now Geoff. Please listen carefully. I'm going to explain and I'm laying down some rules. If you don't follow them it'll be the end of this conversation and probably the end of our marriage"

"Rule number one. Don't act with bewilderment and shock about what I've done. You did it first and you did it three times. For you to say that what I did was worse is double standards. Just understand that what you are going through now, I've been through three times."

"Do you think I'm attractive?"

"Of course you are, you're the most beautiful women I've seen"

"Well here's rule number two, The next time you have one of your little flings, rest assured that I'll pick up a man and we'll fuck ourselves silly."

"Hayley, I promise . . "

"It will be a very long time before I take any notice of your promises on this subject. But here's my promise to you and my third rule.

"You stray. I'll stray. You fuck someone else, I'll fuck someone else. When you start chatting someone up, think of me having an orgasm with someone else's cock in me. Because I've done that once and I'll do it again, And I'll tell you all about it again."

She saw the pain on his face but continued.

"I planned this after your fling number two. We were going through a little charade. You'd have your little fling. You'd burst into tears of guilt. I'd yell and scream for a week. You'd promise on your mother's grave. We'd get back together." She sobbed once then brought herself under control.

"Then you'd go out and do it again!" There was steel in her voice.

"I decided then that I wasn't going to stay with this. I didn't want to stay being humiliated. Or have my confidence in my sexuality and desirabilty shattered. Or feeling that you could manipulate me into forgiving you. Or being terrified every day about when the next time would be. Or being terrified every day about whether we have a marriage. But I knew I didn't want to leave you.

"This was the only way I could think of to stop all that." There were tears in her eyes. "You see my darling Geoff, you fucking shit-head bastard, I love you. I want you to be my life partner.

"Here's something that may help you. I never called him 'darling or said that I loved him."

Tears flowed down his cheeks. He came to Hayley and hugged her. "My darling Hayley, what have I done?"

She hugged him in return.

"Please go outside for an hour and think through all of this. See if you can understand what I've been saying. I'll answer any questions you have about anything."

Geoff sat in a deck chair. For some time he went through self hatred. How could he have been like that to Hayley? He thought about the words of her humiliation, her shattered confidence in her sexuality, her being manipulated and her daily fears.

But he gathered strength from her words about partner for life and never calling Danny darling. He knew that all he wanted to be was with Hayley for the rest of his life. Geoff was stupid in some ways, but bright in others. He knew he had to lay the bogeyman of Danny to rest.

He sat opposite her at the table. "You're the most wonderful person in the world. I understood everything."

He was rewarded with a quick smile.

"I only want to talk about one thing. Danny."

"Geoff, Danny and I had lovely times together. I'm not going to lie. You'll get hurt with what I say."

"I deserve to be hurt and I want to see if I can learn to cope. Why him?"

She talked through how she didn't want a stranger, thought through all the men she knew and Danny seemed right.

"That was pretty calculating."

"Yes, but I became very fond of him."

Geoff stammered. "Was he better than me?"

"At the start he was terrible," she giggled, then looked carefully at him. "But he was a quick learner and soon he was wonderful."

"Better than me?"

Hayley sighed. She had been waiting for this. "He was wonderful, but you know how wonderful our sex has been. I can't do a comparison. I didn't grade the two of you on 20 key performance indicators."

"You are different. Both lovely."

She took his hand. "But I do know there's only one cock I need for the rest of my life.

"It is worth making the effort, isn't it Geoff?

They both did make the effort. Over time the pain slipped into the recesses of their minds. They went on a fourth honeymoon and their sex life was fully resurrected.

Just as a man-eating lion never loses it's craving, so Hayley never lost her craving. She waited for six months so that Geoff wouldn't suspect. When he tried once again for anal sex she handed him a big tube of gel.

"I read on the internet that you'll need lots of this."

Afterwards he asked how it was for her.

"Not too bad. A bit sore. But I quite liked it and I read on the internet that it gets better after the first time."

He never strayed again.

For three months Danny stayed away from women. His new position was demanding and he needed time to get over Hayley. It wasn't a longing to get together, he knew that wasn't what he wanted. It was more from the sadness of knowing that he would never be able to repeat the excitement, the eroticism and the tenderness of those three weeks.