Hazy Night with Taylor Swift Ch. 04

Story Info
Ashley Tisdale gets Dan's number from Taylor & meets him.
4.2k words
4.67
46.2k
35

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled over and looked at the clock on the bedside table. I saw it change over to 9:30 as I rolled back onto my back. There was no memory of the night before in my brain. The whiskey and the weed had taken over and left me passed out since probably 11 last night. My life had surely changed over the last few months. My hours were cut at work and my money was so slowly slipping away. Last night I killed off the big bag of weed that Taylor Swift had left for me three months ago along with that bottle of whiskey that was sitting in my cabinet for about a year.

I walked into the kitchen to pour a bowl of cereal. I turned the television on as I slowly ate. I turned on CMT and the first thing I saw was an interview with Carrie Underwood. The sight of the beautiful blond brought back memories of that amazing weekend where I fucked her and Taylor's brains out. She had a new hairstyle and the sight of it caused a stirring in my pants. Those sexy braids flowing over her beautiful shoulders were glowing in the sunlight and slowly moving in the wind. She was wearing a beautiful low-cut green dress that showed off her wonderful cleavage.

Even though I had met and fucked Taylor first, I was finding myself become more attracted to Carrie. I was disappointed that I hadn't had any contact with the women, but I didn't have their numbers so I had no way of getting in touch. To be fair though, they both were mega-stars in the country music business and thus were very busy. The only link I had to Taylor was the phone number of Demi Lovato, who I met at the concert. Unfortunately, her phone number fell out of my pocket at the arena and is gone forever.

I carried my empty bowl to the sink and started to wash it when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Dan Wilson?"

"Yes it is."

"Hi, my name is Ashley. I got your number from Taylor."

Suddenly my mind started to put things together to try and figure out just who this was.

"Oh hi Ashley. What can I do for you?"

"So, I talked to Taylor last week at the Grammy Awards. We got to talking and she invited me back to her dressing room after the show. When I got there, we started talking again and she came out and asked me if I smoked pot. I told her that I hadn't tried it before and she got out a big bag." That brought back memories again of getting stoned with, and fucking Taylor "So she gave me some and I loved it. As she was leaving, she gave me some of her stash and told me 'I know you're going to Seattle for an appearance next week and there is this guy that I smoked with last time I was there. He is a great guy and fun to get stoned with.' She gave me your number and now here I am."

"Are you saying you want to come over here and get high?"

"Yeah, what do you say?"

"Of course, any friend of Taylor is a friend of mind Ashley...um, what's your last name?"

"Tisdale, my name is Ashley Tisdale."

The name sounded somewhat familiar, but I couldn't come up with a face to match the name.

"Okay. So do you want me to pick you up from the airport or something?"

"Yeah, my flight comes in tomorrow at 3 pm. I'm on Flight 67, so make sure you are there. I can't wait."

"See you then."

After hanging up, I quickly made my way to the computer to google her and find out what she looks like. The images came up and there was another stirring in my pants. The short, young woman had flowing blond hair in one picture and beautiful brunette hair in another. I then started to wonder what her hair color was now, not that it matters since she was stunning either way. She had cute, little perky breasts and a tight little ass. She all around was a small woman, but looked amazing.

I decided to move my search from images to videos and caught a couple of her music videos.

"My god, she is fucking beautiful." I thought to myself.

All of a sudden, I got really excited about the adventures that stood just over 24 hours away from me. My life seemed to be going downhill, but now things were starting to look up. It was the first time in months that I had something to look forward to. I couldn't continue my research of Ashley as I needed to go to work. I couldn't afford to miss work, since it was my only day this week. I had about thirty minutes to get ready so I had to skip my shower, get dressed, and head into the city.

I got home from the six hour shift at the local supermarket, in which I spent all six hours with the images from the internet of Ashley and the interview with Carrie. Throw in a few images from my memory of Taylor made for an interesting, and somewhat dangerous, day of work. I lacked focus enough that twice I almost fell of a ladder.

After a quick snack, I took a long needed shower and went to bed around 9. Another long night of sleep, eleven hours to be specific, and I was awake at 7:00. I had five hours before I had to go pick up Ashley from the airport, so to pass the time I watched a couple movies. When the last movie ended, it was 12:30. I got dressed, got in my car, and was on my way by 1:15. Luckily, for a Friday, the traffic was not too bad yet but I wasn't expecting the same on the ride back. I got to the airport at 2:00 and made my way through the crowd of people and waited by the exit for her plane to land.

I leaned against the wall and watched the plane come to a stop when I realized something, how would she know what I look like. I quickly scrambled around to find a piece of paper and a pen. I found what I was looking for and wrote "Ashley T., it's Dan W." I saw a large group of people exit the plane and find their way out. I held up my sign and looked around for her, although I didn't know whether I was looking for a short, blonde girl or a short, brunette girl. I saw a few women who looked somewhat like her, but they continued walking. Then she caught eye of the sign, smiled and made her way towards me. She walked slowly as her flowing brunette hair reached down to her breasts which looked bigger than the picture. It looked like she was wearing a pushup bra.

"Hi Dan, nice sign." She said sarcastically.

"It was a last second thing, I know it's corny." She giggled and held onto my arm as we walked away.

We made our way through security and, after she made a bathroom break, eventually found our way back to the parking lot. I opened the door for her, and then got in myself. We got back into the city and, like I predicted, the traffic was terribly heavy. To be fair though it was 4:30 so I knew it would happen. Ashley broke the ice and started a conversation.

"So, is everything Taylor said about you true?"

"That depends, what did she tell you?"

"She said that you were a really nice guy who made her feel special and that you were amazing to get high with."

"I can't say for myself but if Taylor said it, then I'm inclined to believe her."

"Cool, I can't wait until we get to your house. You don't mind if I crash there tonight do you? I've got a busy day tomorrow and my flight back to L.A. is tomorrow night."

"No problem, you're always welcome to stay."

"Cool. I have my bag of weed in my purse; it should be enough to last all weekend I think. I haven't smoked any since Taylor gave it to me."

She pulled out the bag and it was bigger than I had thought. It was about the size of three cans of beer in a plastic bag.

"How the hell did you get through security with that?"

"I had it in several smaller bags that I hid in my body. That's why I had to stop at the restroom first, it was really uncomfortable. Also I had to hold my pee until I got them out, which was not easy."

"Wow, you're pretty tough." She giggled.

After an hour in Seattle rush hour traffic, we eventually broke free of the city and headed back to my house. She looked out the window and admired the scenery. As her attention was elsewhere, I took the opportunity to check her out. She was wearing a black tank top over a white t-shirt covered by an open black hoodie. Her legs were covered with a black denim mini-skirt and thigh high black boots. I wished for a way to look up the skirt to see what color her underwear was, but I knew that I would find out soon enough.

We arrived at my house at 6 and I led her into the house. She walked in and removed her hoodie, throwing it on the recliner. She walked around my living room looking around at the DVD shelf and the pictures on the wall as I went to get her a beer from the kitchen. I handed her the beer as we both sat down on the sofa. She quickly downed the beer, let out a small burp and laughed about it. Once I finished mine, I got up and retrieved my bowl. I sat back down and she handed over the bag.

I packed the bowl, pulled out my lighter and handed them both to Ashley.

"How do I smoke with this, I've only smoked a joint."

"Cover the opening on the side, light the weed and suck it in." She did as told. "Now move your finger and inhale the rest. Hold it for a few seconds and slowly exhale."

She coughed as she exhaled the smoke, as expected, and took another hit. This time she made it without coughing and handed me the bowl. I took my hits and gave it back to her. She took two more hits and I could tell that she was starting to feel the effects. Her eyes were getting red, her lids heavy and a smile came to her face. We finished off the bowl and relaxed on the couch.

"This feels amazing, now I know why Taylor does this all the time. Now...what exactly makes her love getting high with you so much?"

I threw my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close. She initially pushed away and had a confused look on her face.

"Whoa, what are you doing?"

"You wanted to know why she loved it so much, I'm trying to show you. Come on, do you trust her? Do you trust me?"

"I don't know. How far did you guys go?"

"All the way Ashley, we went ALL the way." A slight smile came to her face as she pictured Taylor and I having sex.

"I still don't know. I don't usually sleep with someone I just met."

"I'll make you a deal. We can start slow and at anytime if you want to stop or you want me to go slower, just say so. Does that work for you?"

She looked around, trying to make a decision. She weighed her options for a few seconds. She thought:

"He seems nice, but do I want to give myself up to Dan, a guy I just met? Taylor said he was really good, can I pass this up? It's been a long while since I've had a good fucking. Come on Ashley, make a decision. He is pretty cute, maybe I should. Oh fuck it, you only live once."

"Okay, I'll do it." She said with a smile.

I threw my arm back around her and pulled her close again. Our lips met with a soft kiss and my hand reaching around her arm to grab a handful of her little breasts. She kissed back pretty hard and pulled herself closer. We made out for a few minutes before my hand found its way down to her crotch. I stuck my hand up her skirt and began to lightly massage her panties. As I was rubbing her through her underwear, her hand reached down and rubbed my hard cock through my jeans. With each kiss, she gave my cock a nice squeeze. Likewise with each kiss, I pushed my hand harder into her crotch.

"That feels better than I it ever has. The pot must really get me horny."

"That's normal. It's the same with me and Taylor." She looked up at me with her big brown eyes and gave me a shy smile before resuming the make out session.

She grew tired of rubbing my jeans and started to unzip them. As soon as the zipper was all the way down, she reached in and her warm hand brushed against the sensitive head of my cock.

"Look what I found!" She laughed as she touched it.

She pulled it out and had a shocked look when all eight inches were exposed to her.

"Damn! That's the biggest dick I've ever seen. All my ex-boyfriends had tiny little dicks."

Her eyes were locked on my cock as I reached up further and pulled her black panties down to her ankles. I pulled them up to my face and took a deep inhale; taking in all of her lovely, womanly smells. She began to slowly stroke my cock as I place her panties on the couch and reached back up her skirt. She jumped when my hand hit her wet, pink pussy and lightly pinched her swollen clit.

"Oh, Fuck!" She yelled out.

I quickly closed my mouth around hers and stuck my tongue deep into her throat. My fingers continued working her clit as her hand was starting to stroke me a little faster.

"Do you want to feel my fingers inside you?" I whispered into her ear, she nodded.

She let go of my cock and pulled her t-shirt and tank top off, tossing them to the side. The lovely young woman was sitting in front of me wearing only her black denim mini-skirt, her boots, and a lacy black bra. She began to unlace her boots, so I took this chance to strip the rest of my clothes off. I knelt down in front of her and slid her boots off, then yanked her skirt down and off. We were now both completely naked with her on the couch and me kneeling down, staring her in her clearly soaking wet pussy. I got close to her and gave her pussy a light kiss, causing her to jump again.

"You're pretty jumpy aren't you?"

"Sorry, I've never had anyone touch me down there with their mouth before. I've only had fingers and cocks down there."

I again kissed her pussy up and down. I sucked on her clit, causing a load moan shoot out of her mouth. I slowly slid a finger into her opening and started to fuck her. Her hips bucked around, fucking my finger back. I could tell instantly that she was enjoying it.

"You're pussy is really wet baby." She could only muster out a few more loud moans.

Her juices were flowing and loud sounds of my finger sliding in and out filled the room. I got close and again sucked on her clit as she kept bucking her hips into my finger.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good Dan. Oh...Oh...I know why Taylor likes you...oh fuck...oh!"

I slid my tongue between my finger and her cunt and forced both in and out. Her hips were going wild now as she felt a rush of pleasure mix with the high of the weed. It was clear to her that she couldn't hold on much longer. She laid back and pushed her shoulder deep in to the sofa as she came directly on my tongue. Her body contracted and her juices shot into my mouth. The sweet taste of her sticky juices coated the inside of my mouth as her body began to recover. I licked her pussy clean before climbing back onto the couch.

I rested back and she slowly crawled over to me. She rested her head on my chest and ran her hands across my stomach.

"That felt so good! That was the best orgasm of my life baby." She looked up at me and smiled as I ran my fingers through her hair.

I reached down and stuck my finger up her pussy one more time. I placed my finger at the opening of her mouth and she sucked it clean.

"I taste good!" She giggled.

She inched her fingers down to my cock and slowly started to stroke me again. Her fingers clasped around my cock and furiously shook it for a minute or two before slowing down.

"I wanna taste it, but I've never sucked a cock before."

"It's okay, just take it slow and let it come to you."

She brought her mouth to the head and ran her tongue around the opening. I felt her breathing heavy on my cock, obviously still not recovered from her monster orgasm. Cautiously, she inched it in her mouth and closed her lips around it and started to suck it like a popsicle. She eventually had all eight inches down her throat and held herself down on it. She released the deep-throated cock from her mouth and coughed a bit before going back to licking it up and down.

She dropped her hands down and cupped my balls as she went back to sucking me cock at a rapid pace, leaving a long trail of slobber running out of her mouth. For someone who hadn't sucked a cock before, she was quite good at it. I again started rubbing my finger around her again-moist opening. She started moaning as my finger rubbed against her sensitive hole. She pulled out and stared directly into my eyes.

"I'm ready."

That was all she had to say. I picked her up by the ass and carried her into my bed. I gently placed her down on the bed and spread her legs open. I spit on her pussy, which caused a giggle to come from the young woman. I lined my cock up and slowly pushed into her. She let out a long moan and pushed her head into the bed. Her cunt was so warm from her orgasm, much warmer than I remember Carrie or Taylor's being. It felt amazing as my entire cock forced its way between her tight lips. I started fucking her slowly to get her used to my cock, but quickly increased the pace. My balls slammed into her ass as I forced all my weight down on her hips. She held onto the covers as her screams got louder and louder.

"Yes...yes...yes...oh fuck...yes...god...that feels so damn good...don't slow down."

I had no plans of slowing down. She let one of her hands go from the blanket to her pussy. She began rubbing her clit in unison to my thrusts. Her breathing started to get heavy as her hand was moved really fast. I pulled my cock out of her and re-applied my mouth to her opening. I inserted my tongue and licked the walls of her slowly contacting pussy. Her moans were getting faster and faster as my tongue circled deeper and deeper into her wet cunt.

She grabbed my head and forced it harder into her pussy as she came for the second time of the night. Her eyes were closed shut as her body shook and wiggled around. A small stain formed under her ass on the white covers. I licked the rest of her juices up before flipping her over and climbing on top of her.

I inserted my cock back into her worn pussy and slammed myself down onto her. She buried her face into the pillow and cried out loud as all eight inches forced its way into her like she never felt before. She pushed her whole upper body off the bed and arched her back. I grabbed her by her lovely brown hair and gently pulled her head back, giving her several kisses on the side of her neck. She screamed out an "oh!" every time I slammed into her swollen little cunt. She used one hand to start fondling her own breasts. She gave her nipple a hard tweak, causing a loud scream to come from the beautiful woman. She was repeating this act over and over again. She loved twisting her nipples as I slammed my cock deep into her wet pussy.

Her self-induced screaming was causing my balls to stir. I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold on much longer. A grabbed her by the hair and whispered in her ear.

"Where's do you want me to cum Ashley?"

"I...I want to...to taste you. Cum in my...cum in my mouth!"

I grabbed her by the hips and gave her a few more hard thrusts before pulling out. She lay on her back as I knelt next to her head and gave myself a few more shakes. I pointed my cock into her mouth, pulled her head up, and came down her throat. Stream after stream of the sticky white goo shot into the back of her throat and caused a big smile to appear on her face. She sucked the last few drops from the tip off my cock and collapsed on the bed.

I lay down next to her and held her in my arms as she kissed my chest. She looked up at me and smiled. I covered both of us with a blanket and we both drifted off to sleep.

We both awoke at around 7 in the morning. She gave me a kiss and sat up

"That was really amazing Dan. I think I have to thank Taylor the next time I see her. I really wish I wasn't so busy so we can spend more time together, but I have to leave in an hour."

"It's fine, next time you have free time maybe you could give me a call and we can get together again."

We both walked into the kitchen, still naked. We exchanged phone numbers before gathering our clothes in the living room. We watched each other dress and I laced her boots up for her.

"Do you want to keep some of the pot? I don't want to smoke alone so I don't need all of this."

"Sure, I'm out anyway."

12