Hazy Night with Taylor Swift Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed about 2/3 of the weed out of her back and put it in a separate bag. She gave me the bigger bag and put the smaller one in her purse.

"Wait, don't you want to smoke a little before you go?" I asked her.

"Sure, pack that bowl."

I packed the bowl and we quickly smoked it up, as she was short on time.

"Can you give me a ride into the city baby? I can make it worth your while on the ride there." She grabbed my crotch before turning around and walking out the door.

We got in the car and headed into the city. As soon as we left my neighborhood, she reached over and unzipped my jeans, pulling my cock out and slowly jerked me off. She picked up the pace about half way to the city. It wasn't long after that I could feel my cum begging to exit.

"I'm gonna cum!"

She wrapped her lips around my cock, gave it a few more tugs and I squirted more of my love liquid in to her mouth. She was able to keep all of the cum in her mouth as she shook the last few drops out. She sat up, looked at me and opened her mouth. I saw a large glob of my cum resting on her tongue. She then closed her mouth and took a big gulp. She opened her mouth again and it was nice and clean.

"That tasted so good, I'm gonna miss that."

She grabbed my hand and held it tight until we arrived at a recording studio.

"Thank you for the awesome time, I can't wait to see you again Dan. Oh wait, I almost forgot. Taylor wanted me to give you her number because she misses you." She handed me the number.

One last kiss and she exited the car. She looked back and smiled as she entered the studio. I turned around and headed home to call Taylor.

12