Hazy Night with Taylor Swift Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down on the bed next to her and kissed her on the cheek, causing a bit of a smile to come to her face. I looked down the sheet to see that her skirt had ridden up a bit, giving me a clear look at her cleanly shaven pussy. Wanting to see to up close, I slowly pulled the sheet down and quietly slid across the bed. My face was now mere inches from her pink little opening. It hit me then that she had pleasured me last night but I hadn't yet returned the favor. After pulling her skirt up over her hips, I placed my fingers at her pussy and began to rub the lips slowly. Her legs shifted a bit at the first touch but calmed down as I continued. My thumb brushed against her clit which surprisingly didn't cause any movement.

The smile returned to Ariana's face as I worked her clit some more. She arched her back and let out a soft moan when my tongue made contact with her increasingly swelling nub. I looked at her face and watched her wake up. After a yawn, she looked down at me with my face buried in her moist cunt.

"Good morning." I mumbled to her.

"Good morning...please don't stop." She responded as she closed her eyes and moaned loudly when my tongue went between her lips.

She squirmed around on the bed as my tongue abused her while my thumb was still attacking her clit. The sweet smell of her pussy moistening filled my nostrils, went through my body and made my cock stiffen. I had to adjust my body as the discomfort from my erection building between it and the bed. I spread her legs wide and forced my entire tongue deep into her. To my surprise, it hit her hymen. I had no idea that she was a virgin but with her shyness from when we first met, it really shouldn't have come as a surprise. I used my palm to rub her clit furiously, causing her to cry out loud.

"Oh god, oh god, oh my fucking god!" She screamed out as a rush of pleasure ran through her body.

She reached down and held my head close to her pussy as she let out a long, loud moan. When the moan went away, my face started to get coated in her delicious juices. The massive orgasm she was experiencing definitely had to be a new experience for her. As she lightly squirted out her juices on my face, her body tensed up and she cried out many moans. Once her body relaxed, she quieted down and ran her fingers through my hair as I lapped up the remaining juices from her worn down pussy.

Ariana laughed as she relaxed from the most intense orgasm of her life. I crawled up next to her and immediately kissed her on the lips, letting her taste her own cum. We locked on in a long, deep kiss that seemed to last for hours, even if it was only for a few seconds.

"That was the best wakeup call of my life." She said while staring into my eyes.

"I figured that you would enjoy it; I had to return the favor from last night. We're even...for now at least." She giggled once again. "I'm going to make eggs and bacon for breakfast, you hungry?"

"I am pretty hungry. I'll meet you in the kitchen after I pee." She pulled her skirt back down to cover her pussy and walked slowly towards the bathroom.

She entered the kitchen a few minutes later to see me finishing up rolling a joint.

"I thought you were making breakfast?" She asked me.

"Don't you think it will taste better after some of this?" I handed her the joint and the lighter. She giggled before lighting it.

She blew a large cloud of smoke into the air, coughing a bit. She took another large hit before handing it to me. We smoked the entire joint and were both feeling really good as I got up to make breakfast. I quickly whipped up her eggs and bacon, placing the plate in front of her. She sat there staring at me while waiting for my food to be completed. Once I sat down, we both devoured the food very quickly. I got up and retrieved some orange juice from the fridge and poured her a glass. Her eyes were very red and heavy as she drank from the glass.

As I was placing the dirty dishes in the sink, I heard Ariana stand up and walk behind me. She quickly whipped me around and planted a deep kiss on my lips. I pulled her closer and forced my tongue down her throat. I felt her moan as my hand found her ass, giving it a light squeeze. I checked to make sure the table was clear as I placed her down on it and yanked her skirt down her legs.

After I tossed her skirt aside, I rubbed her panty-less pussy while she pulled her white tank top up over her head. The stunning eighteen year old girl was now laying totally naked on my kitchen table as I began to undress. I tossed my shirt and shorts aside, exposing my cock to her once again. Her pussy was already very moist, but I continued fingering her for a few more seconds as she squirmed around.

"I've waited long enough, I need your cock Dan." She said in a very sensual voice. "Fuck me like you fucked Ashley and Taylor and Carrie."

I did as she asked, rubbing the head of my cock against her wet hole. I caressed her cheek before inching my way inside her. It didn't take too much effort to get my cock inside her. She was moist enough that I slipped right in. I had completely forgotten that she was a virgin when my cock hit her hymen.

"This might hurt a little." I told her.

"It's only a little pain, I can handle it." She smiled.

She let out a soft sexy moan as I impaled her hymen with my rod, destroying it. To my surprise, she seemed to enjoy the feeling of her first time.

"You okay?" I asked her.

"I'm really good baby, fuck me hard!" She yelled out.

I started fucking her slowly before increasing my pace. Her perky little boobs bounced as I rammed into her. Grabbing her by the hips, I made a few hard and slow thrusts into her. Ariana's soft moans quickly turned into very loud moans, almost screams. I could tell that she was enjoying this greatly.

"Your cock feels so good inside my pussy!" She yelled out as I went back to ramming her hard.

Ariana arched her back into the table as a feeling of pleasure ran throughout her cute little body. After a few minutes, I withdrew from her soaking wet cunt and flipped her over. As she was bent over the table, I shoved my cock back into her pussy and continued plowing her. She lifted her body up off the table slightly, once again arching her back. She was fucking me back almost as hard as I was fucking her. Her breathing had increased greatly, indicating to me that she was close to climaxing.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah...oh Dan, I'm gonna...ah...I'm gonna cum...ah, ah...ohhhhh!" She screamed out as her pussy contracted around my cock, her body feeling the full effects of her orgasm.

Ariana lightly placed her body back on the table, closed her eyes and took in the feeling. I took a tight grip on her hips and rapidly slammed into her, continuing to stretch her vaginal walls to their limit. I knew that her orgasm drew me close to a climax of my own. I pumped into her a few more times before pulling out and telling her to get on her knees. She complied and looked up at me, waiting for my cock to explode on her.

It only took a few manual pumps before I came. I unloaded stream after stream of my gooey white cum all over her fresh young face. Her red hair became stained with long white strings of my love juice. Her face became stained as I unloaded more cum than I could ever remember all over her. Much of the cum on her face had dripped into her mouth, which she greatly welcomed. She stuck her tongue out and showed me a large glob that she had caught. She took a big swallow and showed me the tongue again, this time clean.

As Ariana took my cock in her mouth to suck it clean, a knock came to the front door. We both looked at each other as the person knocked again.

To be continued...

12