He Called Again Last Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly his voice was gentle in my ear again, "Ok baby, you didn't know, you still have a lot to learn." He moved down my back, his tongue gently licking where he had hurt me, soothing the pain with his tongue and his kisses.

"Now this time, don't move" he repeated "If you want something from me, then ask nicely, and I'll give it to you, but you have to be a good girl."

I wanted to tell him to get off me, I had never felt so humiliated and abused, and yet, the tender skin was responding to his caresses, the sensations all the more heightened by being sensitive from the pain. His tongue slowly moved over both my ass cheeks, then slowly began its ascent up my spine again.

"Oh please" I heard myself saying from a long way away. "Please fuck me"

His tongue was on my neck now, and he nibbled the skin there as he pushed himself back inside me. "I don't know" he teased "how much do you want it? How much do you want to come?" as he questioned me he began again his slow slide inside me.

"God" I screamed, "Please, I need you now!"

"Since you asked so nicely" he whispered, and then with no further warning, he thrust his full length into me, then immediately pulled back and rammed it in again, even harder. I screamed again, this time with pleasure as my muscles contracted around him.

" You can come now baby" he said as he thrust again " Come for me NOW" and he thrust even further, harder, as I exploded around him, screaming my joy to the heavens as the fiercest orgasm of my life overtook me.

His hand twisted my nipple, he cried out my name "Come for me baby, come now" and he kept going, faster harder, stretching my orgasm for what seemed an eternity, until I heard him groan and knew he was coming too, I pushed back, stretching his orgasm the way he had mine, the two of us crying out together as I felt his heat spurt deep inside me, causing my muscles to contract again, making him yell as he reached the end of his climax.

Slowly the world came together again, the two of us panting together as our bodies came back to earth. He kissed my neck, gentle again, then my shoulder as he rolled to one side taking his weight off me. His fingers stroked my face, pushed back my hair to kiss my mouth, gentle again, full of love.

"I knew it had to be you" he sighed, "you need what I need, perfect synchronicity."

I sighed with a contentment I had never dreamed was possible, he was right, I needed this, to be mastered, I had just never met anyone strong enough, or worthy enough before.

"You are mine now" he whispered as he kissed me again "as I am yours"

"Yes" I agreed, knowing nothing would ever be the same.

Slowly he undid the restraints at my wrists, but when I reached up to the blindfold, he stayed my hand. "Leave it" he said, and I felt him leave the bed, heard the rustling of his clothes as he dressed.

He bent over me, kissing my lips, my cheeks, "I'll phone you" he said, and he left.

12