He Came from a Land Down Unda Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~*~*

They can barely keep their hands off of each other in the car and through his front door before he takes the stumbling out of the equation by lifting her up and wrapping her legs around his waist. They move to his living room mostly because he knows he can't make it up the stairs to his room. He sets her down and they quickly undress. She finishes before him and he slows in stride. He takes in her naked form as she stretches out on his big brown leather couch. Her nipples are the size of nickels and the color of acorns in fall. She closes her eyes and begins to play with her right nipple with her left hand while the other hand fishes in her thongs to finger her already swollen nub.

His face contorts in a mixture of yearning and amazement as her hand feverishly attacks her clit bringing herself to climax. She slowly opens her eyes to find him still with his pants on and the same expression on his face. He's never seen a girl just go at it on herself in front of him without him coaxing them and even then they are so self conscious about it he isn't even turned on anymore, but she nearly forgets he is even there. "You gonna take those off? I feel a little alone." Not acknowledging her comment he never takes his eyes from her hands and strips his pants off. She is still absently rubbing herself as she watches his fingers dig into the elastic bands of his underwear. She can see his bulge but the waiting is torture to see the actual member. He senses this hunger in her eye and he decides to use it to his advantage. He instead leaves his underwear on and pulls her hand away from her underwear. He nestles between her legs on the couch and looms over her so that he's inches from her face. He looks in her eyes and says, "Keep your hands up there." With that he reaches up and smoothes his large hands from her wrists down to her to breasts where he lingers a bit. He nibbles her chocolaty nipples while his other hand tugs and squeezes the other. He smoothes his hands further down to her ass and starts to continuously rub it. "I love this ass!" he yells as he breaks away from her nipple. They both laugh at his silliness as he straightens up and lifts her legs up around his waist. As the bulge she so lusted after moments ago gets closer to her super sensitive clit she knows she won't take any time before she's mewing under his watchful gaze again. Somehow she thinks he knows that as he flashes an evil grin. He leans into her and captures her neck with his teeth and tongue and begins to assault it up and down her collarbone. That along with his pelvis grinding into her in circles is all she can take. Cassie moves her arms over his head and he promptly stops and looks at her with a scolding look, "Hands up young lady."

She reluctantly pulls them overhead and he continues all the while the heat from their groins is rising every second. She whimpers under him, "P-please..." He doesn't look up he just smiles into her neck and says, "Please what? What do you want?"

He stops the gyrating to wait for her answer. "I want you to..." She stops because she's never been made to beg for anything much less sex, but with him it is all so different.

He thrusts in slowly, "You want that?" he growls in her ear and she groans out.

"Uh huh." She feels his smile widen bigger in her neck as his hand slips under her panties.

He takes his middle finger and runs it up her slit. With a fake shock to his expression, he looks to her, "You got a river down there ay?" She bites her lower lip partly because his accent is so thick and it gets her hot but partly because she didn't want to seem like he has a big effect on her. He smoothes her bangs from her face and says in and low tone, "Alright then...but just because you said 'please'."

With that he moves over to his crumpled pants and fishes for his wallet. She takes her underwear off and he soon follows. He sheaths himself with the latex and rejoins her in the previous position. Lochlyn slowly lowers into her body and immediately beads of sweat pop on his forehead. He isn't even all the way in and she is making him see stars. When he finally gets to the hilt he looks down to find her biting her lower lip harder. He bends down to capture the skin from her top teeth and slides in and out slowly. "Your pussy is so tight and wet. It's like a perfect fit." He groans as the momentum grows. Her heavy pants turn to little screams with every thrust.

"Oh god, I don't think anyone has been that deep before." She moans out. She takes a mental note to kick herself for letting that information slip but it is the truth and for some reason she feels like sharing. This tidbit sends him over the edge as he begins to beat down into her cunt with all he's worth. He looks down into her screaming face and closes his eyes as he feels his balls tighten. She tightens around him as well before yelling, "I'm cumming!" and she releases herself all over his dick causing her to surge up and meet him just as he spurts his seed into the latex. They collapse back onto the couch in pants with him still inside her. They lie there for awhile to catch their breaths and suddenly Cassie feels herself being hoisted up into Lochlyn's big frame, "Lochlyn!" she squeals "What are you doing?"

"I'd like to move this to my bed...I'm not nearly done with you yet." His eyes glitter with the previous statement and instantly make her tighten around his dick, "Mmmm that's tha spirit love." He captures her lips in a powerful kiss as his tongue lashes into her mouth catching her by surprise. She tightens her grip around his neck and is happy she isn't engaged anymore. Her adventure is turning out to be more than just that.

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Dont Tell Me

He was singing Walzing Matilda,seriously a cracking tale.

nolady22nolady22about 16 years ago
mmmmm...more please!

Im loving this...cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Addicted

I am totally addicted to your stories and I just can not wait for the next chapters. Great job!! :D

Traveller_1955Traveller_1955over 16 years ago
Shows Promise

Interersting idea, but it was hard to follow. The characters are well done but things seem to be convoluted. With a good editor you could make the next chapters fives.

I will be looking for the next few chapters.

Traveller

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Swede (Sweet) Giant Ch. 01 Falling for the right guy.in Interracial Love
I Don't Like You Lifelong friends become lovers at last.in Interracial Love
Home Lost and Found.in Interracial Love
Seven Days Ch. 01 Young black woman makes deal with Italian mob boss.in Interracial Love
A Good Man Is So Hard to Find Hot black girl hooks up with sexy white boss.in Interracial Love
More Stories