He Came from a Land Down Unda Ch. 02

Story Info
Emotions are becoming an issue and they don't know it.
2.1k words
25.8k
7
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He skips up the stairs effortlessly like she isn't lying in his arms. He momentarily looks through the halls as if he's forgotten where he sleeps. He finally finds it, and all the while she's taking in the eccentricity of his home with statues and figurines from different parts of the world. Even though she's probably been around the world as much as him, she can't help but feel a bit inadequate next to him. She gets the notion out of her head, remembering that usually the best adventures can go bust with over thinking the situation. She decides to call a spade a spade and just enjoy the night in this fabulous house, owned by a incredibly handsome businessman.

He put her down, causing him to withdraw himself from her passage and a low groan escaped\s both of them from the sensation it causes. "Gotta go to the bathroom to get more helmet hats for my willy. You make yourself comfortable on the bed." He says in a low voice. His breaths are wet and hot on her earlobe, lulling her to relax in her stance as she turns to walk over to his bed. He still stands there as he takes in the sight of her ass swaying from side to side and with each light step, a little tidal wave ripples in each cheek. Before she's too far away he takes his palm to her rump to make the waves bigger. "Mmmm, that's right. I'm not through with you yet lass!" The feel of his slap to her butt only makes her hotter for him as she acts like the hit didn't faze her. It only fuels her to saunter more to the bed. She loves to have her ass smacked and it iss like pulling teeth out of her ex when she asks for it. If she knows that all she has to do is fly across the world to get the sex she's been yearning for, she would of booked the ticket long ago.

When Lochlyn comes back from the bathroom, he halts at the sight of her taking her bobby pins out of her hair to free the tresses into a free flowing mass of silk. Cassie's breasts arch higher and jiggle slightly as she removes the last pin. She runs her hand through her hair to get kinks out. Her head turns from him, and doesn't notice him watching her with a full box of magnums. He sits the box on the nightstand closer to his side of the bed. She feels a dip in the bed but still doesn't have time to react before his large rough hands are gravitating up to cup the weight of her breasts. Her breath goes shallow almost on contact. He's still on his knees and bends down to her ear, "You're so beautiful." She closes her eyes and moves deeper into his toned chest as he palms her pebbled nipples. The tips of his fingers move to the middle of her chest and travel down in light wispy strokes to her abdomen. He stops at the top of her pussy and below her belly button. He smirks as the quiver in her belly intensifies and she slowly begins to look over her shoulder. He gets a glimpse of catch light in her honeyed eyes and he goes straight in for a kiss on her lips. She arches and gets on her knees as well.

He keeps one hand teasing the top of her pussy and her lips but no actual contact to her protruding clit. She whimpers softly in her throat every time he brushes near it. His smirk transforms into a full on sinful grin at how responsive her body is to him. His other hand acts like a buffing rag on her ass but in incremented times he swats a random cheek making her squeak every time in anticipation. He pushes her over to be on all fours and tells her to spread her knees more. Her body shakes with arousal and screams for Lochlyn to silence it. She's never been this hot for anyone and in the back of her head she can tell that Mr. Miller, is going to be more than what she's bargained for.

He is definitely packing more than any of her other boyfriends and she makes a mental note to call Lovie and curse her out for not dispelling the myth earlier about white men. She's never been against dating a white guy but she's just never had a chance...until now. Even if he were of normal size, his study of foreplay is impeccable and sends her to the moon. Before the thought can leave her mind she feels one of his digits dipping into her sopping wet heat. "God you're gagging for it aren't you baby!" He says breathlessly with amazement. He takes the finger away and she looks over her shoulder in a bit of a pout to catch him licking her juice off his middle finger like a cat licking cream off its paw. Her eyes fire up at him so hungrily tasting her with his eyes closed tightly. He opens them to notice the glare in her mouth. "I'm sorry darling. I'll make it better." He immediately swoops down between her legs and snakes his long tongue out to her clit licking all the way back to just before her asshole. He gives her a few more long languid strokes of his tongue like that before focusing on her clit. He diddles it furiously causing her legs to quake hard. His strong hands hold her ass up, not wanting to stop the feast just yet. Her cries and moans are music to his ears and he feels like he's playing her like an instrument. Thank god for the clarinet lessons as a child, he thinks as her torso falls into the sheets, giving him a better view of her spread lips. He can't help notice that her pussy tastes like peaches, much like her mouth from earlier. He starts to slurp and nibble all over her slit making her scream out. With other women he would of stopped and fuck them senseless but something tells him not to stop until this woman is punished with pleasure.

He fucks her pussy with his tongue while moving up and down slowly. A couple of minutes like that, and he's fully holding her up to his mouth as he suckles her button. She raises a hand and hoarsely says, "Mercy!" He chuckles before laying her ragged body in bed. She lies panting while he takes in the sight of her. She has the sheet sloppily strewn over her body, covering one breast. He gets up and walks to the wall close to the bathroom and pushes a button. Before Cassie knows it, a full bar from behind the wall. She is amused and in shock at his audacity, but she guesses that if he treats all the women in his life like he just did to her, it was at least considerate to offer some water; she is parched. Almost reading her mind, he pulls a bottle of water from the mini fridge and hands it to her as he gets back in bed. She stares at him silently as he lies back in bed and closes his eyes.

His cock is still semi hard and he places his hands behind his head. "Sorry I don't have any Gatorade or something of that nature. I need you to keep your strength." She's been staring at his dick for so long she is in a trance. "Lemme know when your ready."

She shakes from her reverie, "For what?" As soon as the words leave her mouth she regrets it.

He lifts one eyelid and looks over to her incredulously, "You can't be serious. Did you forget?" He shifts over to pull the box of condoms he retrieved earlier. "That was just the warm up baby." He grins down at her as he swoops on her. Lochlyn rises onto his knees and she holds herself up on her elbows. She eyes his now very erect cock waving at her. She fights the notion of waving back as his hand reaches down to give the rod a few quick pumps while he rips into the box of condoms making them explode everywhere. She laughs at his clumsiness and looks up to him and she rises up to a sitting position.

"Why don't you let me take that from you." She reaches for his hand on his unit and moves it away and replaces it with her own. She shifts her body to be more accommodating to what she's about to do next, "Lochlyn...?" She moves her hair to one side and turns her head to face him before licking the tip of his dick. His eyes are glassing over and have been since her hand goes to his dick. Now she's licking his cock head. 'Wait, did she say something? '

"mmm hhmmm?" he moans out as he stares down to her eyes then to her tongue laving at his cock.

"Condoms?" He suddenly looks around the bed at the sea of gold rolled squares. She gives a sultry giggle in the back of her throat as he fumbles with one closest to his thigh. She rises on to her knees and goes for his neck, causing her tits to brush his chest, keeping his cock at full attention. He finally gets the latex on and urges her back on the bed.

He hooks his arms out and his toned fore arms are on either side of her hips, "Rest your knees right here love." The passion in his voice reciprocates in his eyes as they haze in pure heat. She locks his gaze and complies with his request. Almost immediately his cock finds her swollen entrance just with a bit of movement in his hips, "You see that baby? He's been there all but once and now can find it like it's home." She smiles up to him then it slides into bliss as he enters her slowly. His girth filling her tunnel like no other she's experienced before. He's taking slow strokes, at first just to coat his cock in her juice then he rocks in and out with more deliberate harder strokes, but at the same pace. Wanting to speed up, Lochlyn, throws one leg over to the other arm and begins pounding into her sweltering channel. Cassie screams out his name at the top of her lungs. He laughs, "That's right baby! Get it all out! Not a neighbor for at least two miles!" He smacks her exposed ass cheek before throwing her legs over one shoulder and continuing to pound into her.

"Oh..god...Loch...lyn!" She hiccups sharply.

He places her knees back in the crook of his arms and leans over her to take a puckering brown nipple between his teeth. She squeals in delight as yet another orgasm crashes down on her within the hour. She's lost count after five. He continues on to another as he licks up her chest, to her neck, and ending hungrily at her mouth. His hips grind into hers. All the while he's looking in her face to gage what's good and not. He wants to know everything that turns her own so he can do it, and often. After successfully making her eyes roll in the back of her head yet another time, he decides to take it home. He puts his arms on either side of her head and hammers into her cunt like a piston. He's muffling her screams with his mouth. He tastes peaches as his orgasm hits and he rips away from her mouth and yells, "Casica!" He spills himself into the condom then collapses on her panting heavily. She runs her blunt nails up and down his back in a calming gesture. Lochlyn, thinks that this is something he can get used to. He slips from her and walks over to the bathroom to discard the condom. When he comes back she's out of bed with a sheet wrapped around her. He looks at her quizzically, "What are you doing?"

She turns back to him with a start. She knows that there's no way he wants her to spend the night. She is trying to break free before he asks, 'So where can my car drop you.' "Well it's late."

"So? I thought you said that your client wasn't in here yet and she was going to call you."

"I know but..."

"But what?" He circles her at this point.

"You probably have a lot to do tomorrow and..." Before she can finish, his lips are over her and he's kissing her worries away.

"I have nowhere better to be than here with you right now. That's all I'm concerned about." A low and ragged breath escapes her lips before a yelp after his palms reacquaints itself with his hand. "Now get that pretty ass back in bed. I'm still nowhere finished with you."

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great story

I love the story so far. Looking forward for the next chapter. Hope they get a happy ending. She needs it after what her ex did to her.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Only For One Night Ch. 01 For one night, they throw caution to the wind.in Interracial Love
My Swede (Sweet) Giant Ch. 02 Changes.in Interracial Love
My Swede (Sweet) Giant Ch. 01 Falling for the right guy.in Interracial Love
A Long Time Coming New Beginnings.in Interracial Love
Sable Venus Crush on a professor.in Interracial Love
More Stories