All Comments on 'He Isn't Hers, She Isn't His'

by reneebanks

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome!!

This is great, please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This is an extremely well-written story. Your descriptions are beautiful without being overwrought. Nicely done.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieabout 10 years ago
Feel sympathy for that cheating woman

To be fair don't like the man either. Does she not know that her rings are missing? Has her husband not noticed that her rings are missing? Did she tell herhusbad that wedding rings were getting cleaned? Good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
DAYDREAMING AUTHOR

Please disabuse yourself of the idea that you can write. To be erotic an author must hang the story together. You returned to sex every other paragraph. If it doesn't real well (and easily) it isn't even a story.

que_seraque_seraabout 10 years ago
:)

This was well written. Your descriptions were very detailed without being too much. Loved it. And to Anom... this is litEROTICa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My life...

This story is my life. Crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love it !!!

Love this story. I hope you will write more on these 2 soon. :) More please.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyabout 10 years ago
Hot like Fiyah!

Gracious that was a scorcher, very well written with just the right amount of description. It would be awesome to learn more about these two, but if it's only a one time deal, it's a great one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why not divorce her husband? She clearly isn't in love...or lust with him.

The sex is hotter, she WANTS to be with him, so why keep feeling like crap about something she has no real desire to stop? After all, if she wanted to stop, she could. The fact that she doesn't is evidence that her heart,and her body, belongs to another man. If its money, then her alimony will be more than sufficient to carry her over and because love isn't the issue, what is she afraid of?

MrDeepMrDeepabout 10 years ago
Great!

The evokes deep, almost animalist emotions with the reader. Everything is ambivalent. Nothing in this relationship seems to be set. It's believable! I like that! A relationship like this cannot stay on the same plain. It must move in one way or the other. The thought that this could descent further takes my breath away! Thanks for writing such a unique story on a blistering hot relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a pure skank

divorce your husband then boink all you want. Fucking cheating cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

Well written I am sure many women are is same situation. I did once make the wrong decision and left my husband for a blackman. Within 3 weeks I was back begging for my husband to take me back. It was the worst mistake I ever made. DeShaun his name was yes he had a bbc but that was it. All he wanted was for me to suck his cock. For the first week I didn't get out of bed. But he changed he didn't have the same enthusiasm. He Evan asked me to find an appartment. He said he wanted to bring more birches back. My husband forgave me and took me back. Some wives are not that luck. Read ' hard lessons''..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous