He Just Didn't Measure Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,300 Followers

We both laughed as she gave me my medications.

She came back a little later after my nap, and sat on my bed beside me.

"Charlie, I just want to tell you I think you are one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Your wife was a fool to divorce you for the reason she did. I can tell you are a very sensitive, and passionate man."

She leaned down and kissed me on the forehead. The Doctor told me I was not to have any type of sexual stimulation for three weeks while I healed up. It's a good thing Mary left immediately, because I think it moved. It was a good sign I thought.

Two days later Mary changed my bandages, and I got ready for my release from the hospital. I was given some crutches, and taught how to use them.

While Mary was changing my bandages, I closed my eyes and thought about baseball, football, and anything else to keep my mind off her hands on my dick. Once she had finished she said, "Charlie, I think you are going to be pleased once your friend down there heals up."

As I got ready to leave, I thanked Mary, and asked her for her number. She smiled, and gave it to me. She told me to call her after I had healed, and maybe she could run some more test on me. She smiled and winked at me. It moved again. Things were looking up for me.

Four weeks later my dick had pretty much healed from the surgery, and Dr. Dong said I was free to try it out. He told me not to rush it, or expect miracles, but he felt like the plumbing should work. I read some good Literotica stories, and then pulled up some videos on my Ipad. It got somewhat hard. It was over 6 inches long.

A few days later I tried again. This time it got pretty hard, almost 7 1/2 inches. There were some scars, and the skin looked somewhat different than before, but all in all, it looked pretty normal.

In the meantime Jill had called me a couple of times, but I told her I was still recovering, and was still thinking about us.

I called Mary and made a date for the weekend. I brought her some flowers when I picked her up. She told me that never once in their entire marriage did her ex husband ever bring her flowers.

I took her to a very nice upscale restaurant for dinner. I ordered a good bottle of wine, and we had a wonderful time. We ate, we drank, and we danced. We went back to her house where she invited me in.

"Charlie, I don't know when I have ever had such a nice evening as with you tonight. You are charming, witty, sexy, and fun to be around. I told you I might be inclined to run some additional test on your condition. What I meant was is that I want you to make love to me. I have not been with anyone since my husband."

She took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. I slowly undressed her, caressing, and kissing her body as I did. I took off my clothes and continued some pretty sensual and erotic foreplay. She played with me, and I played with her. My dick got harder than Chinese Arithmetic. I used my tongue on her with great success. Her first orgasm left her quivering. She said her ex husband refused to perform oral sex, but expected it from her.

We got to the point where she demanded I be inside her. I know I was at least eight inches now. It felt so good inside her. I also discovered something else. I had more control. I could last almost as long as I wanted. I knew I was going to have an orgasm. I could feel it building. I felt her tense up, I released mine with her. It was incredible. Thank you Dr. Dong. It felt better than anything I had ever felt sexual before.

We layed there panting afterwards. I knew then and there that I was through with Jill forever. She had her chance, and chose someone else. Now it was my turn to choose someone else. I knew that Mary was the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. We tried two more different positions before going to sleep. I had success on all occasions. There was something else that I really liked about Mary. She had really big tits. I loved sucking, and playing with them. Jill was just average, and I had never had a woman with big tits before. I liked it.

Two days later I tried to call Jill. I was going to tell her there was no way we would get back together. That night with Mary made me realize that I didn't need Jill. I was a new man, with a new woman, and she made me happy.

Her phone went straight to voice mail, so I decided to just go to her apartment. She had given me the address while I was in the hospital. I found the apartment, and knocked. I knocked several times, but no answer. I tried the door. It was unlocked. I walked in.

There was one downstairs, but I could hear something going on upstairs in what I assumed was her bedroom. I quietly walked up to her bedroom. I stood at the door and watched as some guy was fucking her doggy style on her bed. She really seemed to be enjoying it.

"Hello Jill, I see you are really missing me."

She screamed, and jumped up off the bed. Her friend was still on his knees wondering why he was experiencing the sudden coitus interruptus. He was extremely well endowed. Probably a good ten inches. Jill apparently was suffering from withdrawal, pardon the pun, from Brad, so she found something even bigger. What a whore.

" I just came by to inform you that we will not be getting back together. By the looks of things, you apparently didn't want to. I'm sure you still have doubts about me as a man."

Her lover boy threw his clothes on and quickly left.

Jill sat on the bed crying, saying again how sorry she was.

I turned to walk out and she said, "it didn't mean anything Charlie. I was getting horny, and just needed a little something to tide me over." She said.

"Jill, that something wasn't little. In fact, that is the biggest one I have ever seen, not that I have seen that many. I'm sorry Jill, I guess we just weren't meant to be. I have never been able to measure up, as far as your concerned."

"Wait Charlie, let's at least talk. I do want you back. If we get back together, I promise you will be the only man in my life. I do need you Charlie. Please give me a chance."

"I have to go Jill. Have a good life."

I turned to leave again when she said, "Charlie, how did the surgery go?"

I kind of laughed, then pulled my pants down. Seeing her naked, and getting fucked did stimulate me, so it was somewhat rigid. When she saw it, she gasped.

"Charlie, it is so big. You are more than twice as big as before. Does it, uh, you know, work?"

"Oh yes Jill. It works great. It gets really big, and swollen, and it pulsate like crazy when I ejaculate. Mary said it felt really good when I came several times inside her."

"You mean your nurse, Mary?"

"Yes. We went out to a very nice restaurant, drank some excellent wine, and danced. We really hit it off. We went back to her place and made love for several hours. I plan on seeing her again."

Jill was crying, and said, "you used to do that with me."

"Yes I did Jill, until you decided you needed more of a man than me. You almost destroyed me Jill. You hurt me in so many ways I cannot even begin to tell you. I wanted to die. I almost did. I have finally been able to come to grips with what you did to me. After my date with Mary, I realized I was a good man. She made me feel like one. I'm finally over you Jill. You showed me today you haven't really changed."

"Please Charlie. I know I can make you happy. Make love to me, and I will show you."

"Don't you mean, fuck me? That is what you have grown accustomed to. You just want a big dick to fuck. That is why you left me. No Jill, I don't want to fuck you. I want to make love to Mary. Goodbye Jill."

"Please Charlie, I do need you to love me."

"Sorry, you had me, and then chose someone else. Besides, your tits are too small.

Mary has really big tits, and I found out that I really like big tits on a woman"

With that I walked out the door.

Three months later, Mary moved in with me. Eight months after that, we got married. Ten months later, we had a little boy.

Epilogue:

Five years after Chuck was born, I ran into Jill at a mall. I was buying Mary a birthday present. We said hello, and she told me she had married, but it didn't last long. She was currently living alone in an apartment. Frankly, she did not look good. She had gained a lot of weight, and had lost the sex appeal she used to have. I told her about Mary and I getting married, and about our son Chuck. I also told her we had another on the way. It was a girl. I could see the tears well up as she told me she wished it was her, not Mary as the mother of my children. I told her it could have been, but it was her choice that it wasnt. I did feel sorry for her, but any love I had for her was gone now. Mary was my world, and my life. Does size matter? Well, not any more it doesn't, at least as far as I'm concerned.

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,300 Followers
12