All Comments on 'He Knew Her Well'

by nicoloco

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot!

Really hot-liked the blind-folded aspect of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nope

Not any loving couple I want to know.

jodiredjodiredabout 15 years ago
Very nice

Nice to read a realistic gangbang from the woman's point of view. Most men don't like to think about it, but almost every woman alive has had this woman's fantasy. Not many get to actually experience it, but lots of women masturbate to the thought of it. I've done dozens of gagbangs and have talked to many women who have done them, and I have never...I repeat NEVER...found a woman who didn't say it was the best sex of her life.

fastandsloppyfastandsloppyalmost 15 years ago
A very good gang-bang story

Very good, well written and concise. I like stories about women who like getting fucked by a group of men and this was a particularly good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Fuck thats hot - l can just imagine myself in her postion damn thats good

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Perfect - or nearly so. :)

Oh my goodness. I love erotica. And now Literotica. So much better than porn. I love the story. Most gangbangs are completely filled with cursing left and right, no imagination for words, no ability to really evoke the images. This one is not like that at all. I can see what's happening, I completely appreciate her little interludes with Michael, and I almost wish I could meet them. I do wish they were characters in a book I could read all about them! Their relationship sounds great, just from this one bit. This story is so well-written and detailed and varied, in vocabulary and activities. It is also very realistic; yes, I would worry about seeing those people later, yes I would worry about my lover being alright with the fantasy he's made possible for me. Totally great story!

Many thanks for your awesome writing skills!

-C

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous