All Comments on 'He Looked Like Me Ch.02'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed your story.

Thank you

Gomez333Gomez333over 10 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoyed it - a feel good story where I empathised with all concerned, and a nice little twist at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More?

Continue the story of Jack & Linda?

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
Who the fuck are you...

... and what did you do with Tx Tall Tales? I kept reading this garbage waiting for some kind of moral pay-off which, of course, never came. Next time you submit a cuckold story, how about a little fair warning. I had really respected your work but now I feel like I need to reevaluate everything about your writing.

SlickPusLovrSlickPusLovrover 10 years ago
Please continue the story .. It's simply great.

I specially appreciated the affection she had for her husband and taking time to reassure him of that during the act ,and at the same time fighting her lust for jack .

Would love to read more . please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another

matt moreau loser.

dinkymacdinkymacover 10 years ago
Good read!

Thanks for sharing.

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
Yeah

That works just the way it is. No need for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Boring

Worst story today and there are some bad ones posted

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

I agree with Lonewolf you should have given notice of the cuckold story. Well written. But the end result is the same eventually she will leave her perfect husband for his duplicate with the bigger cock. Happy Birthday and a big disappointment. You should have ended it with no contact between them and left it a one time fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nicely done

While part of me is sad that we're not going to get to find out what Dana had planned for her husband, that wasn't the story. You posted that this was a "what-if," based on your (brief) interaction with another couple. Nothing happened with them, but the tangent your imagination followed here was fantastic.

I enjoyed how clear you made the husband's nervousness at the outset of the threesome and then how relaxed he and Jack finally became with each other. In fact, I giggled a couple times at Jack's internal dialog when the camera came into play.

I wasn't surprised that they dropped contact with Jack. That would have been outside their comfort zone, and their rules. Still, what a lovely touch for Dana to have tracked down the ex, Linda, and sent her back to Jack. What a wonderful curveball for you to throw us.

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years ago
Nice story

Really got me thinking this one and left me with a smile on my face. I guess this is the end, so I can set my own outcome, and without doubt she stayed with her husband, but kept Jack as a friend. Maybe she gave him one of her friends for a birthday present?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Good, But

You should have given us just a tiny hint of how Dana or Jack contacted Linda to let her know where he was and has forgiven her. Otherwise, fine story, if just a little wordy. Thanks for your creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wasn't going to vote but

Then saw asinine comment by Anonymous:Boring and decided to give you a 5 to make up for getting slimed by an asshole.

Your sequel to "Something to talk about" is still a classic out of the more than a dozen sequels that story generated.

Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
like your stuff

Don't care what other people write. I like your stories and how you write them. This one could of had a little more, but all in all, a very enjoyable read. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear Loneolf, you are a a huh\ge dumb ass

and for Anony. I gave it a 5!! That should help offset the ass wiopes, and yes, L you're one of them

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
Loved it

I know it's technically cuckolding but... the way cucks are portrayed on here are as spineless wimps whose wives are demeaning them. To me this is truly a loving wife story.

As for the guys who think she's gonna leave her hubby for a bigger dick, I don't think so. Ask almost any woman. Sure a big cock is nice but in the end, it's all about love. A big cock may be relevant for an hour every day but it's the other twenty three hours that make a relationship.

I think there should be a spin-off depicting the hubby's birthday and the revenge on the girls.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Size and pain

@ PolyLvr One part of the woman population is cock size dependent.

Look at this short collection from the net:

http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic118366.html

http://www.essortment.com/sexual-faqs-xiii---painful-intercourse-other-answers-39298.html

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/477958

http://ask.metafilter.com/62983/Is-my-large-penis-going-to-kill-my-happy-relationship

http://www.steadyhealth.com/cervix_pain_during_sex__t165258.html

http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexualhealthqanda/a/penis_too_big.htm

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_a_big_penis_feel_like

There are women whose pussy have pain from big cock.

However these wives did not tell their husbands to know the male ego.. Against this the size queen wives with small cock husbands marriages will be disaster.

If the wives and husband could have change before marriage in the two groups that would inrease the society happiness..............................

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Triple T

You are good, again! Five big ones!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"The ex-fiancé"

I voted this a five, once another commenter pointed out that the woman that visited him is his ex-fiancé, and not Dana, the one he just fucked.

I think if you had made that a bit clearer, a few of the flamers posting comments would change their response.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 10 years agoAuthor
Clarifications

Thanks for all the comments.

I think I did a poor job of communication some subtleties in this story. It's a common problem of mine. So, for anyone who cares:

1) Jack had no further contact with Dana after her birthday. It's pretty much what he expected when he left. Dana had contacted his ex- Linda, and that was his birthday surprise. The IHOP dinner where they talked about their past was supposed to be where Dana got enough information to track down Linda.

2) Dana's true fantasy, which was supposed to be slowly exposed while they were in bed, was to be taken by a 'bull'. What they were doing was mostly role-playing, and at the end of their time together, their last conversation was supposed to indicate that it was just a fantasy, not real. Obviously this wasn't clear enough.

3) Jack was not significantly larger than Gary according to his own observations. He 'held his own'. Dana's not going to leave her husband for a 'big dick' which isn't much larger. 7" vs average was the description. The talk about a big cock was part of the fantasy/role-play.

It looks like my efforts to be tricky and subtle didn't work out. Sorry about that.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 10 years agoAuthor
Deleted comment

I hate to remove comments. I appreciate both sides of a debate. In this case story, some of the negative comments are very useful, showing me where I failed to communicate well.

I did remove one. I think it's the third time I've done that. Sorry.

LechemanLechemanover 10 years ago
Great Story

Not too sure why you needed to clarify that much info as I made the connections between the role playing fantasy. I admit to reading the Linda part twice but then figured out what had happened. I suppose some readers were a bit pedantic about that oversight.

Still it was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No cheating? That's your opinion. Sex with anyone other than your spouse while married is cheating.

And there is also one great big giant sized cuckold in this story.

Your disclaimer at the beginning of this story is meaningless.

1*

energystarenergystarover 10 years ago
re Clarifications

I disagree. I thought you did a great job with this. Thanks so much!

Bish08Bish08over 10 years ago
Great

Hey Tx_Tall_Tales,

Absolutely great story. While some of it was a little too subtle maybe, I think the discrepancies were fairly shallow and most could be figured out by inference. I mean, it is a story after all, not like you building a case or something!

Anyways, great effort and really looking forward to your next piece. (maybe something about Linda and Jack too.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Understood it

Loved it!

Now I know why SOME people sound SO sincere when they sing 'Happy Birthday!'

TTT - you used Dana's name frequently... often enough to establish it. Plus, Bull/Hero's last thought before exit was - 'His Dana!' And 'Linda' doesn't sound or look like 'Dana' ... maybe if you had IDed her as 'Donna' it would be a problem!

Great tale!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fantastic

this was great, please keep it comming

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 10 years agoAuthor
LOL @ Last Comment

Even with the hints, and the full explanation in the comments - some readers STILL don't get it. E.g. Last Anonymous comment.

That is why I added the clarifications, to no avail, obviously.

Thanks again for all the comments from people who actually READ the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Commenting w/o reading or...

commenting w/o reading comprehension? You must admit the average commenter these days in this category rates about 50 on the IQ scale. Perhaps the idiot read the story like a true closet cuckold and inferred his dark desires into the text.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

I'm using words to describe this story that, on reflection, surprise me. In addition to it being scorching hot, the sweetness and innocence (innocence?) that she exudes make what otherwise might not have been palatable, easy and fun to read. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

sesren11sesren11over 10 years ago

Hey first public comment on here and would just like to say I while I did have to read the very end again to make sure I didn't just read the names wrong I understood everything and having read most/all of your stories I have had very few problems catching your hints in them

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How is husband not a cockold?

What the fuck does he really get out of this, knowing another man fucks his wife better, if she could she would fuck him every chance she had, she goes to him on his birthday and little dumbass hubbie gets what? Sorry but from a husbands point of view this is a wimp cockold piece of shit story, hubbie loses for being a idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't share your wife, swing.

If she can do this in front of you, you should be able to fuck another woman in front of her. In the real world this marriage is in serious serious trouble, if hubbie grew a brain or some balls it would be over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So does cockold hubbie get to fuck Linda?

Thats the only way this little cuck fantasy works for me.

DirtyTykeDirtyTykeover 10 years ago
Great story

Hi,

I just wanted to say this was a great story as it was. I hope you don't worry too much about all the negative comments. I had just worked out I've read 105 of your stories/chapters, and this one, as always, is excellent.

The very end threw me, but then a lot of authors seem to mix up names randomly in their stories so at first (somewhat surprised) I thought that's what you'd done too.

DT

luvbirdsluvbirdsover 10 years ago
loved it..

thank you so much..

WisquejacWisquejacover 10 years ago
perfect

i don't usually beg for more of the story, but in this case i am begging you tx tall tales gives us just a little bit more! maybe another encounter with dana or her friends. too likable of a character to not have more of his story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Please!

To clarify the Dana/Linda thing, to tell about what she has planned for hubby's birthday, to let us in on the 'revenge' on her friends. Maybe a more detailed back story on Jack/Linda. If I can see these possibilities, certainly a talented author such as yourself can.

rocketeer50rocketeer50over 10 years ago
Good story-- comment re Linda

I knew that you were too good a writer to mistakenly write Linda instead of Dana at the end and that you liked a little twist with your endings. But I couldn't remember who Linda was, so I had to go back and reread. If the story has any weakness it's the lack of impression Linda seemed to have had on Jack, and therefore on the reader.

FWIW, I am a fan of the mate-sharing stories and yours are among the best. You have fans among the revenge story lovers, too, obviously. I like to avoid those so I appreciate the warnings up front on which type of story you're posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot!

Loved it. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOVED IT BUT WHO THE FUCK IS LINDA

A great story of pure lust which worked right up to the end then you threw a curved ball and Linda stood on his doorstep.......WHO IS SHE??????

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
fun to read

Congrats Tcubed another funny and sexy story in your skilled writing style. Great characters and great characterization. The people you create are people I would like to have as friends and lovers.

It is amusing how many commentators, compelled by their fetishes, bitterly complain the most about cuckolds and cream-pies and infidelity and bulls with big cocks. They choose to keep searching out to read and then return over and over to those stories that they claim to disdain. Like dogs returning to eat their own vomit.

Anyone who reveres the myth of the bull or stallion has never done a lick of work on a ranch or farm with animals. My favorite true story in this genre, occurred years ago at the Irvine Wild Animal Park in OC, CA.

Among all the other African animal species were a pride of lions. A bunch of lionesses and one old male by the name of Rufus. I think that was his name. Anyway, he was getting long in the tooth and to follow the normal wilderness pattern the zookeepers would bring a younger, virile male to drive Rufus out and take over the pride. But every time the lionesses together would attack and drive off the intruder, Rufus didn't even have to bother waking up from his well deserved nap. Hell, think of how exhausted you would be from fucking a dozen women......a day!

Finally, Rufus was so elderly and having trouble getting around. To assist, a pair of lionesses would prop him up between them so he could move about. He was such a celebrity the zoo couldn't just put him down.. I think that before he died, they did manage to get a younger male to be accepted by the lionesses but he left Rufus alone until natural causes ended Rufus's glorious reign as King of the Veldt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

Hey, I loved it...one of the best I have read. Granted it did take me a second to figure out who Linda was. Since I was expecting Dana, but damn it was the perfect twist!

5*

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
I did not remember that Linda was the woman but it had to be her.

I wonder how Dana found her. Lovely story.

LindaWLindaWalmost 10 years ago
Great writing

I enjoyed reading your story tremendously. It was like I was there, which is the highest compliment I can offer.

Also, you seem to have elicited a number of rabid comments from the anti-brigade, which always make me laugh. A lack of imagination must be a serious handicap when reading fiction, erotic or otherwise.

Five Stars from me

kdcee79kdcee79almost 10 years ago
terrific

Really enjoyed the twist at the end, Dana truly delivered a great surprise birthday gift for him, Wonder how she contacted Linda?? 5*****

KnightofoilKnightofoilover 9 years ago
good story

Hot story. I was hoping for a bit o f Linda. He stills loved the silly one. Good on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

not sure how to comment on this one.

sharing is not my thing . never has been never will be.

however , having said that , this is one most remarkably well written and engaging story.

5 stars .

xxxhugsxxx

did it make me change my mind in regards to sharing ..

not in a million years.

did it make me stop & think about unconditional love, forgiveness & trying not to be to blinkered.

yeah .. it truly did & proly will continue to do so , until i stumble across the next story that makes me sit up and think and question the meanings of Love , Happiness , Trust , etc.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 9 years ago
Most realistic exploration of sharing...

I have read so far on this site. Not that I have any experience of sharing, but I feel I can identify with the husband and protagonists point of view.

I loved the twist, but perhaps there should have been a clue implanted in the story to explain how Dana was able to identify and locate Linda. That minor glitch cost you a star... Sorry.

4*

shadowdustershadowdusterabout 9 years ago
Need to know

Want to know abou Gary birthday ad why they neer talked to him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well that twist was unpleasant though expected

He's spent all this time putting Linda behind him and he's now going to let her back into his life because he's feeling sorry for himself on his birthday? And who the heck is Dana - Sam Spade? How would she magically find Linda after all those years and why wouldn't Linda be with or married to someone else? UGH! Write another chapter where Dana's friends break up her marriage and he saves her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Need another chapter

Dam that was good needs another chapter I reckon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I've been

shared by several women and shared a woman with another man and as much as I liked the women I know one woman can outlast one man. Once a woman gets into several men she loses whatever inhibitions she ever had. There's nothing like finding out how many times a woman can come ! The only problem (if there is one) is then she will want that again and it will be easier for her to make that happen. Sex is a wonderful thing !! Scotty

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago

Linda's characterization is basically a few lines, there's simply no investment to make me care that she popped up, except the knowledge that she cheated on him while drunk, and was part of a gang-bang, not exactly uplifting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Truthfully

If she ever has another birthday or gives anyone another birthday gift they can keep her.

I'd find another guy to buy everything she needs, because she doesn't need a husband.

Any woman who acts like her will never make a wife and mother.

So why pai the freight.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Writing ok

But hated her for pushing her husband to do something he didn't want.

Hated her husband for becoming a wimp cuck.

Hated Jack for going ahead with it as soon as he knew the husband wasn't fully into it.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 7 years ago
Great read

Longest sex scene I've ever read. Loved the story. Jack needs to move on and find his own girl instead of waiting around for crumbs. Well written. 5

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 7 years ago
Very odd...

Ok, first I get she's got this complicated fantasy her husband is willing to play into...

But he REALLY seems to get into creampies... Presumably, THAT isn't part of HER fantasy...

So the whole bull and cuckolding thing is a fantasy... But it's hers not his... And yet he acts like he's almost OK with it... confusing...

If they were to ever ask him again (sans Linda reconnect) I'd hope he'd say no... At this point he knows (or presumes to) that he's Charlie Brown to her Lucy and relationship is the football...

Ok, SHE'S not doing it to be mean but it doesn't really matter if it continues to break his heart if it were to keep happening...

Unless he's the "half a loaf" kind of guy...

loveloverloveloveralmost 7 years ago
Loved all of it

Sentimental writing, Tex. So nice. They had the distinction, narrator accepted being the bull... except, Linda returned w/o Gary....

SheerlookSheerlookover 6 years ago
Like the O. Henry of Lit.

And I mean that sincerely. These " one offs" are classics.

TiredXTiredXover 6 years ago
Good stuff...

I especially liked the ending since through out the story it was clear that the MC still had feelings for his ex-Linda, would have love to see at least one more chapter involving these characters to pull everything together, maybe something told from Linda's view point, like her feelings during and after her drunkin gang-bang/rape?, what happened after the break up? What was the fate of her traitorous best friend who set her up and there interactions after? and how did Dana make contact with her? Was it intentional? Or Fates*cough* authors*cough design?

mark73107mark73107almost 6 years ago
The best

I loved this story, it was brutally honest, erotic, and loving.

Happy birthday for all of them.

Wish it was me. They had a fantastic meeting of the heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ABSOLUTELY BEST FANTASY STORY

...ever.

Paul in Oklahoma

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Sillyb dialogue

Does anyone really talk like that?

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Great wife sharing story

Dana knows Gary better than he does. He really got into it. I guess after considering it in the light of day they decided that once was enough. By the way, who is Linda?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Load

Load of garbageLoad

ojalalalaojalalalaover 4 years ago
Dana needs a butt kicking from her girlfriends and a wave bye-bye from Gary...

I very much wanted Dana not to proceed with her birthday plan. I agree with SilentSound's comment (2 11 17) that her husband wasn't all in on it, didn't want to share his wife, didn't want to clean her up after another man left his mess in her. Of course, she knew this already and kept offering him an out while knowing that his love would have him acceding to her wishes. Why would her birthday be more important that her marriage vows?

This category has at least one story in which the husband goes along with what his wife wants because he believes that their love for each other is as strong as his love is for her. I hope that Gary, finds that, indeed, “you can love too much” especially when love is all your spouse may feel for you. Dana said repeatedly that she loved her husband but showed that she didn't respect him: she called Jack her “bull,” winked at Jack and laughed while manipulating her husband into cleaning her up after Jack ejaculated into her and later to serve them drinks.

Dana distracted Gary's focus, but, if he ever watches any of what he recorded, he'll know that he can't trust her when he sees clearly that she planned a tryst with Jack for after this “one and only” birthday event. Likely, Gary has been preparing for that eventuality since his own birthday when Dana probably gifted him with sex with at least one of her friends (against the the couple's agreed upon rules of "nobody we know"). Maybe she's a better mate to her “trouble-making friends” than to her spouse, or maybe Carla knows how selfish Dana is and dislikes how Dana has treated the husband that loved, respected and trusted her.

Maybe those girlfriends will recognize the terms that Dana kept using and the situations that Gary found himself in with her and Jack; maybe Carla or the others will explain to Gary the cuckolding scenario that his wife set up for him! I hope he fights the pain enough to serve her ass while she's at Jack's place to celebrate his birthday. Yes, I want another chapter if only to see when Gary puts a beat-down on Jack's behind just to make sure that with or without contacts, Dana never again can say that the two men look alike. Ooh, can there be a family-required cheater-gets-nothing pre-nuptial agreement, too? Christmas gift!

RocketmaninOzRocketmaninOzalmost 4 years ago

Truly awesome until the third last word - who is Linda and where is Gary …

Better be a Chapter 3 methinks …

Love your work and words ...

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 3 years ago
Wunnerful story

Loved the way that Dana didn’t go through with straining her relationship by sullying a one-off gift, by delivering Jack his bestest present on his big 3-0, the love of his life, for a new life now he was back in Texas, away from where he was once embarrassed. Really good story and told brilliantly, one of the few cuck stories that is not really a cuck story, Gary was giving her what she really wanted for her birthday. Nice one.

QuintiusQuintiusover 3 years ago
It was fine until...

... he found his "gift" was Linda the Consolation Prize.

The problem with this story is Dana was made to be too attractive to Jack. The story was spent showing us how cute and fun and adorable and sexy and sweet and devoted Dana was... but she wasn't the main character's and never would be. So we hear all about how obsessed he is with her, how envious he is of Gary, how she's ruined all other women for him and no one else will do. He's depressed because no one loves him on his birthday. So, who shows up at his door at Dana's connivance? The drunkard gangbang slut who lied to him and refused to get rid of her disgusting slut friend then hid that fact and tried to hide that she'd been manipulated by that same worthless bitch and fucked by everyone they knew. Oh gee, what a gift. The only reason he regretted "losing" Linda was because he'd never found anyone else, not because she was any great prize. There was no way he was ever going to forgive her and take her back after everyone they knew had a turn on her and spread it around town. Come now. It was WELL known she had a problem with drinking and it was her responsibility to herself not to overindulge like a fucking moron. Putting your trust in your slut friends is not an excuse and what happened to her was in large part her own fault. She knew Jack hated her slut friend and she knew he didn't like it when she drank too much and started hanging over any swinging dick that was nearby. She did it anyway and that says to me that she didn't respect him.

The ending of this story was terrible. As I said above, Linda was nothing more than a consolation prize compared to Dana. I would have found this story a lot more palatable if more time had been devoted to Jack and his eventual HEALTHY love affair. Who knows, maybe Dana had a gorgeous cousin or worked with someone wonderful or something. Anything but the untrustworthy slut he'd left behind. He deserved better.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 3 years ago

I quite liked the story, but hated the ending. First: Dana kept giving him signals that she was going to work on Gary to continue the threesome. Then she more or less renegade on it. They, or she should have at least contacted him to say either that she was still working on Gary, or that it was a "no go." I can't see that there would be no contact either way. Then, how the hell did Linda, Jack's fianceé, who he left after her gang bang get into the picture. And how did Dana find Linda, and then give her a birthday card to give to Jack? Ending is really kind of Lame. Spoiled a good story for me. And, it was much too abrupt. Even with Linda now in the frame, it need another chapter, at least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cough, wimp

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 3 years ago

Tx tall tales, you rule. I will read everything you write.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Smokin' hot story. Everyone got what they wanted.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 3 years ago

Nice marathon. Good ending, after the deflation, thinking it was a one-off. Actions speak louder than words.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

What a great twist ending to this double hot two-parter. You are truly a master of this craft! Another 5 star scorer.

This is one of the more unique stories for me personally. I generally do not take to wife sharing stories and am also averse to spanking stories, but you seemed to walk a fine line with this one. Certainly one of my all time favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who the fuck is Linda? Jesus, are you even paying attention? Her name was Dana! Completely ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Linda was his fiancée that got gang banged at a party whilst drunk a few years back. Dana brought Linda back to him for his birthday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Since having IRL experiences I have been keeping away from loving wives as the category either depressed me or pissed me off. This is the first story I have read on the subject that left me with a positive feeling. As a prior commenter said, I will read anything you write. Not just because you are a great writer, but because you are conscious of your readers when you deal with potentially difficult subjects. Please keep writing.

Neko_ManNeko_Manover 2 years ago

Beautifully written and well constructed, as all your stories are. Another 5*s. You truly are the master of writing this genre.

The only downside for me with this story is that it almost mirrored my life experiences.

The first reading of both parts shocked me, I couldn't believe that my past life was virtually unfolding before my eyes. From the infidelity of my first wife, to being invited to a very similar wild birthday party when I was 29 with the girl who stole my heart over a weekend, with her sleazy, mentally abusive husband taking part. We saw each other from a distance over the following months, then she visited me 11 months later on my birthday for a wonderful weekend. She told me she loved only me, that weekend, but slinked away before I awoke on the Sunday morning only to never see her again. I was spoiled by her. No-one compares to her, and have never loved anyone else since. It's been a lonely life since. But thank you for the memories.

I have just attempted to write a long novel and was wondering if you would kindly read & critique it & tell me if its worth publishing here.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

Scorching hot story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a fucking skank, with her messed up, idiotic pimp of a piece of shit husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a wild fantasy! Dream on! 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story. Glad to see that Dana and Gary managed to stay together. They certainly pushed the boundaries with Jack. Glad to see Jack and Linda back together. Looks like they will work it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. How is that a marriage? And what is the last part not including the husband? Now it is as close to cheating as possible. Gary let Jack into her heart. They won't stay married long now that she spends another night with Jack. Will end in tears for all. Sad. Open marriages have an over 90% divorce rate. Some better orgasms is not worth thr destruction of a life together. And Gary has serious issues as the willing cuck.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

OH this was such a good read, so drawn out and descriptive, and for once EVERYONE was nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story, but the ending left me very confused.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Last line of the story.. Better late than never LINDA? Now that's a mistake that needs rectifying!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bad, bad, ending! He was young when he broke up with Linda! Here he is now thirty years old and Linda shows up at his door with a birthday card from Dana?? Makes absolutely no sense at all.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

As Improbable as this story is... it

could happen...

A well crafted story, thanks for sharing your work. Bravo!

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

I don't know what the problem is. Dana learned from her talks with Jack that he still loves Linda, so her bday gift to Jack is getting Jack and Linda back together.

inka2222inka222211 months ago

Sorry, 1 star. Setting him up with a lying cheating alcoholic slut is a punishment, a severe one, not a borthday present. Don't forget, she CHOSE to lie to him and go slutting around and drinking with her friend. She wasn't raped, she wasn't drugged, she wasn't tricked. She CHOSE it. And she clearly had no problem whatsoever lying to him. Why the hell would he need her in his life?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. Good ending. Well worth a read. 5 stars and should be more. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like it.

The threesome was hot, though I think it inevitable disaster.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Bizarre. I thought nyphomaniacs were a remote possibility. Kinda like vampires, succubi and incubus, a mythological erotic fantasy. It seems to be a good plot device, however when daylight comes the harsh reality of modern life intrudes on night darkside dreams. Quite a story. (Similar to locker room bragging, or in boot camp) good for Playboy after Dark.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Confusing. How can a wanton threesome reconcile a betrayed ex? Desperately lonely to welcome back the cheater and outcast like the prodigal slut?

The alpha males have their own chauvinistic 'me too'

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well their marriage won't last long. And meanwhile Derek couldn't forgive his ex girlfriend while he messing around with his new love, the married wife of Gary. Wonderful future for all of them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Who the hell is Linda? :oD

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories