All Comments on 'He Loves Mac's Cock'

by CharlieL

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
NAIL HIM GOOD

I think that you should get her pregnant and have him hold your ock whilst you come in her and make her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh Yeah really hot story

Oh yeah Mac should talk the wife into letting him knock her up with his baby and the wife tell the husband she wants to get him castrated since Mac fucks her regular.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Best of both worlds

Stories like this are a real turn on. I am bi-sexual so these adventures go a long way in the making of a good story. Too bad the husbands cock wasnt any bigger but nevertheless this was a great tale. I jerked off as I read this so keep us supplied with more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is a terrific story, and...

the commenter who wrote "Nail Him Good" has the right idea. Jim is a faggot, nothing wrong with that, and knows his place. Mac is a big strong guy with a fine fat prick and a pair of balls he likes to unload in any hole that's handy. Jim loves having Mac's big prick in his mouth and up his ass as much as Jim's wife loves having it up her twat. Time for Jim to do the honors and have his good buddy Mac fuck a baby up the wife's cunt. Jim can hold Mac's big fat prick and ease it into his own wife's hole (giving Mac's dick a little slurp in the process), Mac shoots his baby-batter up the wife's cunt, and everybody's happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous