All Comments on 'He Promised Not to Break Me'

by GlacialisFI

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
Intensely

beautiful writing.

miss_dreamiss_dreaover 12 years ago
Wonderful

For all of us who ever dreamed of being taken to just this side of broken, I say thank you. Amazing writing, style, and story. I hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fucking disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That was the most disgusting thing i've ever read. I think i'm going to be sick. That wasn't a turn on, just gross and horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Awesome writing! I tend to think those negative commenters should stay out of this category!

phalanx_888phalanx_888over 12 years ago

Agree whole-heartedly with miss_drea; it's actually been a bit of a problem for me to avoid crossing that line in my fantasies. And it makes it harder to be realistic when the guy has to heal the girl after she's been broken, but that's they way mine go. :) The fisting was so hot I had trouble breathing. Thank you so much, and I'm looking forward to reading your future submissions.

GlacialisFIGlacialisFIover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone for taking the trouble to comment

It means a lot to me to know that my stories are being read and that they move people - one way or the other xD I don't wonder that some people find my imaginations disgusting, for parts of my stories do tend to be a bit extreme. Luckily in the world of fantasies anything goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I loved it...

Ignore the haters.. because this story was amazing, especially the ending, I loved that the reason behind him being so rough and hurting her was that he needed to lay a claim on her... which is pretty realistic, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome!

This was such a good story i loved it!! keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

Just wow.

Almost too much, until the end.

Yummy orgasm.

SomberRoseSomberRoseover 11 years ago
You turned it around at the end

I ADORE Russian men and I like rape fantasies, so this was the perfect combination!!! :D The story started out really hot, but when it reached the point where she was bleeding from her rear and lady parts, I was a little turned off. But at the end, you turned things around and ended on a high note :)

Sexy story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

This is a masterpiece. Love it so much!<3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fucked raw? Oh yes please!

He's to die for! He's amazing! Wish to God I could have someone fuck me like that. Thank you for this story, it is just like my fantasies - just with more details to turn me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

this sounded really painful and I could just imagine the pain she was in... but it's still a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

That was so sickening. I'm sorry but he brutalized her. That was inhumane, childbirth is easier than what he put her through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disgusting

Absolutely, 100% disgusting and I have to agree with other Anon, inhumane. That is simply torture what he put her through. Ugh. Should be Erotic Horror or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Traumatizing

There's a difference between submission and down right rape, this is very inhuman story as others have commented before.

GlacialisFIGlacialisFIabout 8 years agoAuthor
It IS a rape fantasy story, my dear.

That's the whole point. ALL my stories are rape fantasy stories, as opposed to simple willing seduction and submission stories. But to each their own ;) I hope you find something more to your liking by other writers.

AschermerAschermerabout 8 years ago
You are alive!

I read this one a while ago, but didn't comment because it had been years since you'd published your last work and I wasn't sure if you were still active here. Anyway, I enjoyed it a lot for what it is and hope you write more like it at some point. Thanks for this great and disturbing tale, and please ignore the anons who don't seem to realize what category they are browsing.

GlacialisFIGlacialisFIabout 8 years agoAuthor
Hello Aschermer!

Yes, I'm very much alive. I have written a lot of rape fantasy stuff since these stories were finished but the few short stories I've finished are not compatible with the Literotica rule that the victim must start liking her rape at one point, and so I have not been able to post them here. I have written one long story also, and am working on about 6 more long stories, but I prefer to post stories when they're finished rather than chapter by chapter because my writing style is so erratic that I never know when I'll be done with a new story, might take years. But thank you very very much for your comment. It warms my heart to know my stories are still being read and liked even though they are not commented on, maybe because my profile doesn't show me being active anymore. I check comments regularly though. I wish you all the best and hot adventures in the wide and exciting world of rape fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful news

What a relieve to hear you haven't given up writing. I've been in and out of this site, but always checking if you have added any new stories. Knowing I couldn't ask for anything, I can only beg you to continue writing.

You see, everybody would admit, most stuff on this site isn't that well written. Intensions are often good, but there are'nt but some chosen ones who have the skill. I love the way you work with your material, the detailing supporting the story, etc.. It gets pretty painful sometimes, but your writing skills keep my head above water, and I'll continue reading.

Hope you'll find the time to finish some new writing.

Thanks in advance..

slubgslubgabout 7 years ago
Other stories

I loved this story, and all the others you posted!! I saw your comment saying you have other stories that you weren't able to post on this site. Are they somewhere else by any chance? I would love the opportunity to read them! Thanks for posting such an amazing and hot story.

cheezecakeycheezecakeyover 2 years ago

The story is well-written! Not enough stories here feature Russian men even though there are lots of stories about Russian women. I wish there are more stories with hot Russian guys...

I enjoyed the first part and the first sex scene, but things then became too sadistic and bloody for my taste for it to be remotely arousing (for me), even for the "Nonconsent/Reluctance" category. I guess I finally found my limits. The heroine was literally tortured. She probably needs ER. Others may like it though.

The heroine is really a spineless doormat type of submissive, which is not my cup of tea. The slapping scene around the end gave me some hope, but nope. I wanted to scream at her to run from Ivan, but she seems totally brainwashed at the end....Since Ivan said himself that he can't control himself, she will probably end up dead if it were real life, which is a sobering thought.

3StrawberrY63StrawberrY6almost 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please tell me you still write. Where can I find your other works?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlacialisFI@GlacialisFI
My stories might best be described as brutal rape romances. I do take my victims to extreme lengths but the obsessive rapist is never too far away to catch her when she falls apart from all his abuse. My pet fantasies are forced sex and slavic men and these two feature in just...