He-She: Our First Encounter Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grinding his stiff prick against her hot snatch he whispered, "Did you like that?"

"Oh yes. I felt like I was melting from the inside out. What were you doing to me, Mitch?"

Mitch leaned down and kissed her waiting lips.

"Mmmmm you taste like peppermint," she whispered.

"Remember me telling you about sucking on a mint while eating you? I had to try it and see if you enjoyed it as much as I thought you might. You felt the heat when I sucked and the ice when I gently blew on your pussy. It's nice isn't it?

"Oh Mitch, nice doesn't even begin to describe how it felt. I may ask you to suck on mints every time you eat me from now on. Can I try it on you? I'd love to know if it feels the same way on you. I want you to tell me how it feels. You have to let me try it."

Lowering his head to her breast, his tongue circled around a perky pink nipple. He immediately felt Brianna wiggle beneath him. His lips closed around the hardened nipple sucking it into his mouth. Her hips arched upward, grinding against his stiff cock. He continued sucking her nipple while sliding his hand between them to caress her soaked slit. She moaned softly, encouraging him to continue.

"Tell me what you want, Brianna. I love pleasuring you. Tell me what you want me to do. Do you want me to fuck you with my cock or do you want me to fuck you with more of your toys?"

"Fuck me Mitch! I want you to fuck me. I want to feel your cock pounding in my pussy. Please, oh please, fuck me now Mitch!"

"Whatever your heart desires my love. I'll do anything you ask of me."

He slid into her wet pussy slowly, enjoying the feel of her quivering around him, then slowly pulled out until just the head was pressed between her sweet pussy lips. Slowly, taking his time teasing and tantalizing her with his bulging cock, building her passion to fever pitch again. He wanted to hear her moaning again, to feel her pussy gripping his cock, milking him, pulling the boiling seed from deep within his balls. She began squirming beneath him, thrusting up to quicken their pace.

God she was one sexy little vixen. His lips devoured her mouth with hot, wet kisses. When he lowered his head to suck her nipples she began bucking up into him harder and faster. He knew she lost all sense of control when he sucked her nipples while fucking her. She was so hot he might even be able to make her cum just by sucking her nipples. He may have to try that some time. But for now, he was enjoying the feel of her tight, slippery snatch clenching him, milking his cock with each in and out pistoning motion.

"Oooooh yes, yes, yes! Oh Mitch, I'm gonna cum," she moaned, thrusting her hips up hard into him, grinding her pussy, quivering, then holding still for a brief moment.

When he felt the heat of her explosion flooding his cock with her warm juicy wetness he allowed his own release to come, filling her with his boiling seed.

He collapsed alongside her, pulling her into his arms. "You wear me out love," he chuckled, gasping for breath. "And you've soaked the bed again. We may not have a dry bed to sleep in tonight."

Brianna blushed at his teasing, but she knew by now he loved making her cum so abundantly.

Mitch got up to check the other bed. "Well, it's slightly damp, but I think it will be more comfortable for sleeping in than the one you just soaked."

Brianna raised up on her knees, putting her hands on her hips pretending she was offended. "I wonder who's fault it might be that the beds are so wet?" she giggled.

Mitch reached out for her hand, pulling her over to the semi-dry bed. "Now we need to get some sleep. No ravishing my body in this bed. We need a dry bed to get some rest in, love."

Brianna pretended to pout, but her happiness burst forth in a peal of laughter. "I promise I'll try to behave myself, but if you start nibbling on my neck during the night or sliding your hand between my legs, I can't promise I'll be able to control myself."

Mitch pulled Brianna into his arms, snuggling her naked body close to his. "You will promise no such thing. I want you to fuck me whenever you want to my love and I kind of like falling asleep with my hand between your legs, fingering your wet pussy or better yet, I'd like to fall asleep buried deep inside you."

Brianna slipped her hand between them caressing his semi-hard cock. She felt his cock immediately respond in her grasp.

Mitch sighed a contented sigh as she raised her hips, guiding his stiffening cock into her cum drenched snatch. He gently pulled her down onto his chest, thoroughly enjoying the feel of his cock buried in the heat of her pussy.

"Now I can fall asleep dreaming of fucking you all night long. Mmmm, Goodnight love," Mitch whispered against her ear.

"Goodnight sweetheart. I Love You, Mitch."