He To She Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'll get to see my cock. Even smell it. Savor the desire. But she won't get to suck it yet.

She has learned a few things over these months about me. One of them is when I ask her something it generally means she's going to find a way to submit to my question. For example, I mentioned one time if she peed like a girl. She answered, "No," but since then she has never peed standing up. From what she's told me even at work she uses a stall now.

If you don't mind a quick aside here to those men who feel dominance is slapping a girl around is not my idea of fun. I don't train that kind of girl but I will give you an example of what I enjoy as well as enjoying grabbing a bit more control with each visit. It's the kind of power a lion tamer must enjoy.

I have patience. Remember I've trained many girls before and I've been rewarded handsomely for my efforts in large cash amounts from men who want to find someone who is even half a Billie. And that Billie is a virgin ups the value. She may be worth even $100,000. It sounds a bit cold because I am finding Billie is the best canvas; my finest script. But like any artist one day you have to consider someone will buy your painting and perhaps fall more deeply involved then you did creating it.

"Billie it's time. Kneel," I whispered my finger pointing to between my knees.

She – Her story

Weeks have passed since the first time I knelt in front of Chopper and he lowered his briefs. I was immensely nervous and the smell intensified the feelings of anticipation, fear and the crossing one boundary into another.

Of course his cock is really a cock. Oh it's not some monster you read about but it thick and manly with veins filled with his blood. He's not circumcised nor am I. Funny part is mine is so small Chopper said it looks like a clit when I'm soft.

Chopper sat at the end of the chair his balls dangling and cock hanging down until I touched it. He told me I should always look. Never close my eyes. And when a cock is in your mouth look up into the eyes of the man who is rewarding you.

(OK – this will need another chapter or so and I'm sorry to say I'm not sure how long it will take to get to this since I've promised to finish a couple of my other stories. But I want you all to know there will be an ending to this one. Often I don't like completing them since then the imagination allows for eternity and thoughts unsaid. But I will finish this within the next three months. I want to thank everyone for the wonderful response to part 1 and I hope I've kept you all happy in part 2. I have an exciting ending coming up for this, which hopefully will satisfy most. Oh and not to worry I'll still be writing XXX stories as well.)

12