Mine Series: He was Mine First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Legman173
Legman173
97 Followers

"Oh shit, Oh shit Dean! Yes! Yes... your so fucking good! Jesus why didn't we do this sooner! Fuck! Keep going! Don't stop! Whatever you do don't stop!:

Mary's comments were driving him into a lust to pleasure her to make her cum all over his face, he wanted to taste all of her juices. It turned Dean on more and more the more he could get her to cry out, it didn't matter how long he went down on her he wouldn't stop till he brought her to the most extreme pleasure. Dean slowly worked a finger up her pussy getting it nice and wet while he fingered her and then worked it back into her forbidden entrance and slowly started to finger her asshole. His wife would never let him near doing such a thing but Mary loved it.

"Yes here I come! Fuck! Yes you dirty little boy finger my ass while you eat my pussy! YeeeeeeeeeeeesSS!!!" She grabbed the back of Dean's head and pulled it against her as she came all over his face, wave after wave shuttered through her as she climaxed.

When she finally caught her breadth she pulled Dean up to her and kissed his cum covered mouth. "I need to be naughty A LOT more often!" she said as she smiled at him. "Now get me out of this dress so I can fuck you properly!"

Dean helped Mary get out of her sexy cocktail dress and the bra that matched the thong lying next to them. She pulled Deans clothes off like a mare in heat. Within minutes the two of them were naked and she was on top of Dean.

"Is this how you always thought it would happen, bringing me to an outrageous orgasm in the middle of the park?"

"Not in the least." He smiled "This has surpassed all my wildest expectations; I did however always picture you taking me on top!"

"That..." she said as she grabbed his stiff cock and worked it into her pussy "can be arranged!"

Mary started slowly at first working his entire huge member into her, he was way bigger than her husband by at least two inches or so and she new her husband was 8! This was one big fucking cock and she loved it! As she slowly got adjusted to the giant cock inside of here and looked down into Dean's deep brown eyes she new she was going to have to do this again, as often as possible in fact, It was a good thing her husband travelled a lot because she would be visiting her family a lot more often, and by family she meant Dean's beast of a cock.

Mary started working her self up and down on his cock sitting up so she knew he could see her tits bounce up and down with the rhythm. At first he fondled her tits and pinched her stiff nipples but as Mary started to fuck him faster and faster he moved his hands down and grabbed her ass just like she knew he would, he loved her ass, it was cute.

"Grab my ass Dean Squeeze it like you always wanted to!"

"Oh fuck yes Mary fuck me, you're amazing!" It was then that she leaned down and kissed him, then for just a moment she wasn't fucking him, she was making love to him. Suddenly she realized how emotionally open she was and flipped him over on top.

"Fuck me like you always wanted to! Make me yours, claim this cheating slut for you own! Fuck me Dean Fuck me! Your mine now, make me yours! Make me your cheating little slut!

That drove Dean over the edge, it was enough to finally have this girl that he had obsessed over, that he had been teased by for years, but the thought of him stealing her from someone else, that she was fucking him instead of her husband was the ultimate reward. Dean laid into her with years of bottled up passion fucking her like he had never fucked before. He grabbed her legs and put them over his shoulders as he plowed into her looking at the beautiful face he always dreamt about fucking.

"You like this you cheating little slut, you like my fucking cock in your pussy!"

"Oh yes Dean fuck me, make me your little slut!

"Oh yeah I own you Mary your mine, you've always been mine!"

That was too much for Mary as he said those last words her pussy tightened around him as had an orgasm like no other she had before. The thought of her innocent friend Dean finally claiming her just drove her wild, the orgasm went all the way from her pussy up her spine intensifying the feeling all the way through her body until her mind just seemed to explode with pleasure. That was when she said it.

"Oh fuck Dean!! Oh FUCK YEEEESS!!! I am YOURS all YOURS YEEESSSS!!"

As he finally heard it Dean erupted in her In a flood of passion filling her pussy with his cum. "I'm coming Mary! Oh GOOOOD YEEES!! OHHH FUUUUUCK!! " Dean screamed grabbing Mary's fine ass and pulling himself farther into him as he came. Dean hit waves of pleasure he never knew existed fucking Mary was the ultimate prize and as he claimed it his body coursed with pleasure that seemed to go on forever and ever.

Finally they both caught their breath and collapsed together. Mary had wrapped her legs around his waste so he wouldn't pull himself out of her. As he slowly started to grow soft inside of her he reached up and brushed her bed hair behind her ears cupping her face and kissed her, not in a bridled passion kiss but one that has the intensity only extreme love and desire can bring that is tender yet hot and passionate. He loved the taste of her tongue and her lips they were better then he could have ever imagined.

"Thank you." He said.

"No." she said looking into his deep brown eyes with her beautiful green "thank you." She smiled at him "See maybe being innocent isn't so good after all?"

"I must say" he said "you make a hell of an argument. So, what happens now that your mine." He smiled at her in a devilish way causing her to laugh while giving him her own wicked smile as the moved into a spooning position.

"So look whose being bad now! Well if you want me to be bad, there are some parts of me you haven't claimed." She said wickedly. "And with the size of that thing I am going to be sure to be coming to town more often." She grabbed his balls as she said it to accent the point.

"Are you okay with this? Claiming me as your secret lover?" Mary said " I would never leave my husband, and the idea of how naughty it is REALLY turns me on."

"Well Mary, you know I could never say no to you, I tried a long time ago and here we are naked in the park after the best sex of our lives, and if I get to see you in a dress like that again I am game every time!"

The two new lovers got their clothes back on and made their way back to the bar to get Deans car. It turned Mary on to know end gelling his cum inside of her while they drove together back to the bar, she new she was a naughty girl stealing Dean from his wife like that and cheating on her own husband, but like she said Dean was hers first.

*

This is my first submission, please give me feedback and tell me if you like it and want more!

Legman173
Legman173
97 Followers
12