Head Master Takes It Slow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent a couple of minutes recovering when Rob spoke for the first time in ages.

"There's a shower down in the changing rooms, see you when you've recovered"

With that he left the kitchen and went upstairs.

I couldn't believe it. I'd been finger fucked, fucked in several positions, anal fucked, been made to cum numerous times by my new boss and swallowed copious amounts of his sperm. Yet we had hardly spoken a word.

I went off to the little hut, got showered, dried myself; put on my skirt, top, bra and thong, which I had removed some two hours ago. I wondered what to say to Rob as I made my way back to the house and more importantly how would I feel in front of Sandy, I hadn't fucked with a married man before.

I needn't have worried. When I got back to the house Rob was there. "Have you recovered," he said and before I could answer he said "Lets look at that last P.E lesson for Fridays". It was as if nothing had happened.

About fifteen minutes later Sandy returned and met us in the study.

"Have a good ride," said Rob.

"No I didn't go, I forgot that Brandy and Lady had gone to visit the stallion and so Jane had no one to ride and I didn't want to go alone" replied Sandy.

"Have you relaxed at all or have you been working Candy hard all afternoon" she said.

"No we've had time to relax and enjoy," said Rob.

With that Sandy went into the lounge but returned quite quickly.

"Rob you know that I have a very keen sense of smell and I can definitely detect the odour of pussy in the lounge, have you been playing with Candy" she said.

I was amazed when Rob said, "Yes a little bit"

Sandy was then very blunt and said "Does Candy take cock then".

"Yes she does and every hole has been well serviced this afternoon," replied Rob.

"Good" said Sandy "So why don't you be a good boy and remove Candy's panties and let me see where and what you've been playing with".

With that I was taken into the lounge, Sandy sat on the sofa, I was stood in front of her. Rob came up behind me, pushed his hands up my skirt catching hold of my thong he pulled it down. I by sheer reaction stepped out of them then Rob lifted my skirt showing my pussy to Sandy.

"Very nice and very unusual for a woman of your age to have a complete bush on her pussy I look forward to tasting you soon"

And so started another session. I will write again with further details.

12