All Comments on 'Heading to the Bi-Way'

by knotoverthehill

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
like it....

slow start....great finish.....hope the adventure continues with steve....maybe an introduction to rimming or shaved cock and ball.....last but not least.....their wives finding out and getting into it.....

kurdt

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep It Up!

Stop It! You feel the passion! Next time kiss the man with the passion you feel. You can suck his cock and take him bareback, but not kiss! Let yourself go next tiem and it will be even better. Loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago

Hay Average Joe, your story is anything but average. It was outstanding. Please keep 'em cum-ing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You captured it!!

I felt you were writing about my experiences and how I came to touch and suck cock...you captured the feelings and thoughts. Great Job!!

MI_guyMI_guyover 14 years ago
Wow

Great story! Got me hard quick. The sensations are similar to my first time, where an overwhelming need floods you for cock. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

You should have kissed! Let yourself goany really enjoy the passion. If you can swallow and go bareback, you can kiss! I have been on both ends, and you captured it almost perfectly! More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very erotic

I loved it. I'm male. I'm not gay. I'm bisexual. I'm happy. Thank you ;o)

decadent_jincdecadent_jincalmost 12 years ago
Such a hot story!

And now I'm so horny I can't see straight... wonder if I could make this happen today!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great, for me I just new I had to give it a try. Before internet, I read the ads in a magazine, there were heaps of everything else,12 pages of ads, there were only 3 man for man. I looked every week, same 3, then a new one, guy mid 50s ,new, like to meet other guy, open minded. I answered, paid the fee, told him I was new to this as well. He contacted, we agreed to meet in a car park, I waited, he did turn up. Tall, bald, very average looking guy but that did not worry me. I was 48, we talked, we hit it off, I said if you would like, follow me to my place. He did. We had a drink, I could feel the tension, so I undressed, he looked at me and stood up and undressed, we both had hairy bodies, both looked average except his cock was a little longer than mine. I took him into the bedroom, his wish was to suck cock and have a man cumm in his mouth, my wish was to be fucked or at least try. I stood facing him, he knelt down, stroking my cock and then began sucking me, I must say I was excited by the whole experience and it wasn't long before I could feel my cumm rising. I told him and he pulled me to him, touch my balls and he did and my cumm shot into his mouth, strong jets, he tried to swallow and got most of it. I lay back, he stood up, I told him to come over, his cock was standing out, I took it in my mouth, he was hard, I grabbed some lube and placed a big blob on the head of his cock. I rolled over onto my stomach, he pulled me back,kneel, I knelt and he pushed my back down a bit. I felt the head of his cock at my hole, I had read to push with my insides. He was hard against me, I pushed and the head of his cock entered, we both groaned, me in some pain. I eased forward, his cock just in me, then slowly eased back, pushing my insides open and I felt his cock open me and slide into me. I told him to wait and then I pushed again and he slid further into me. He took control, he slowly eased back, but then pushed back into me,, it seemed further and he kept going, I tried to relax and stay as open as I could as he fucked me. It is hard not to say I enjoyed it, my cock was semi hard, leaking cumm, I felt full, the more he fucked me, the more I got into it and I knew he was about to cumm before he told me as I felt the pulse of his cock as my insides were filled with warmth and he groaned as I tried to squeeze everything out of him. I continued to see him but my ad also appeared regularly in the magazine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I answered the ad, older guy, looking for same, 50+ only. Didn't hear anything, then a message. Like to meet, contact, I did and we agreed to meet in the foyer of a 4 star hotel. He was looking for someone to suck and fuck, I was looking to be fucked, both of us without going out looking. He was tall, grey hair, slightly bald, 58, a year older than me. He said, want to get a room, we did. Shower, we did, he washed my cock and balls and I washed his which was quite large. Lay down, I did and he got in a 69 position, his big cock growing in my mouth. He moved between my legs, I felt a lubed finger enter me as he sucked my cock, a second, my cock was hard,i heard him say cum for me, his fingers probing my bottom, his head moving up and down as my cum blasted into his mouth, he swallowed the lot and there was plenty, I had not cum for over a week. He moved up,lifting my legs, now my turn, I felt the head, relax, I was relaxed but I had seen his cock, I was worried but he was gentle as he entered me, giving me time. I had been fucked before but not like this, taking his time, touching so deep, then just inside so my hole spread around his huge head. he pulled back, roll over, on your knees and he pushed back into me, this time he felt bigger and it hurt a little more but he pushed me down flat on the bed, his arms under my shoulders as I got one of the best fucks I had ever had, my cock seemed to be shooting but nothing was coming out as finally he pushed in deep and I felt my insides covered in warmth as I pushed up. so good, We get together once a week, not always the same day or place. he even took me to a adult men only place., where another older guy hit on me and he took me while I sucked the older guy, cumm entering me both ends. Once in a park, he took me over a table, I know 2 other guys watched, I heard him say ,cum on him and I felt shots of cum on me. Best time of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic story

i really enjoyed the story. I have been thinking about being with another man and your story is making me want it that much more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Exactly the way I want it to happen to me

I loved the story, it really turned me on. I have missed most opportunities to be fucked but did score once. It was disappointing as the guy blew his load on the first stroke, before the pain stopped. I would love to find a guy I can suck off first and then have him fuck me making it last. Great story and I envy you the experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous