Heading to the Bi-Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely," I answered as I started rubbing his cock head against the bud of my asshole. "It's not like I haven't had something this big in my ass before."

"Hang on. Let's make this a little easier," he said while reaching over to the drawer of the nightstand next to the bed.

He quickly drew out a small tube of lubricant. "I really intended to use this on your cock, but if you're willing to try, I'm willing to give you anything you want."

Steve quickly applied some of the lubricant to the head of his cock. When he was done, I grabbed the shaft once again and place the head back at the entrance of my ass.

The lubricant certainly did it's job as his large mushroom cock head slipped easily past the out sphincter muscle and into my ass. "Shit," I moaned. "That is wonderful."

"Me too," Steve replied. "I don't often get a chance to fuck another man's ass. I'm usually the bottom so this is kind of new for me too."

With my hands firmed planted on his chest, I looked into his eyes and said, "Then sit back and enjoy the ride."

I started slow at first getting used to the feel of his wide cock in my ass. I took some short jabs with my ass loosening up the canal to allow his entire cock into my waiting ass. Once I was fully seated and his balls were firmly placed against my ass cheeks I started a slow grinding by moving my hips in circles. I then pulled up and quickly slid back on shaft wanting to feel every inch of his cock invading my ass.

It didn't take long to pick up the tempo and soon I my ass cheeks were slapping against his thighs with every thrust. To be honest, I don't remember much of what happened during this time. I know I had thrown my head back and could only get out a grunt of pleasure with each thrust of his cock. I know that Steve started thrusting back each time I pushed my ass back to him to receive the full length of that beautiful cock. I know that Steve was moaning and shaking his head as he grabbed my hips to lock us into a rhythm of fucking that was going to result in only one thing, his second orgasm of the night.

I can't even tell you what was going on with my own cock at the time. I know it had to be slapping against Steve's stomach with the thrust of our two bodies, but my mind was so far away in a land of intimate pleasure that all I could think about was that glorious cock pounding away at my ass, and how I had never been able to simulate this with my various toys. All I wanted was to feel him cum and see if I really could feel his warm seed flooding my bowels.

"I'm not going to last much longer if you keep this up."

Coming back to some part of a reality, I placed my hands on his shoulders, looked into his eyes and said, "Let it go. Let it go. I'm ready for you, just let it go."

Without another word Steve's motions became more deliberate. Each thrust seemed to end with a punctuation mark. I lowered my hips slightly changing the angle of his attack to give a little more friction on his cock head as it pushed into my ass.

"That's it. That's it. Oh, I can't believe this. What did you do? God, I'm cumming."

Steve let out a long moan and his body stiffened and his cock rammed into the farthest reaches of my ass and stayed there for what seemed like hours. I felt his body convulsing under me and his cock jerked slightly as he shot his cum into my ass.

I didn't know what to expect at this point. I guess I was hoping to feel jet after jet of hot cum filling my ass. What I did feel, though, was a sort of warmth spreading through my ass, probably from the huge load he was dumping in me. When Steve said he was big cummer, he was not kidding. I found out later just how big when load after load came spilling out of my ass when I went to clean up in the bathroom.

CHAPTER 5

All Steve could do at this point was gasp for air. The look on his face was one of dazed contentment. I kept his cock planted in my ass as I too fought to catch my breath.

In all of my sessions of sex with women, and all of the thousands of masturbation sessions I have had, I never thought I could have the same sense of fulfillment without having an orgasm as I had at that moment with Steve. I could feel his cock slowly softening, but I didn't want to let it go.

I moved my hips just a little and could feel his cock inch back into the deep recesses of my ass. A groan escaped from Steve as I started rocking my hips a little more hoping to keep that cock alive inside me.

"What are you doing?"

"Just seeing if you have that third load in there somewhere."

"Oh, it's there. I haven't cum in several days, so it's there," he answered as he started to once again meet my movements with matching thrusts of his own.

After a few minutes I could feel his cock was once again at full strength as he started a full motion stroking of that massive shaft in and out of my asshole.

Steve reached up and placed his arms around me. "I know you don't like kissing another man, and I'm not going to do that, just go with me for a second and let's change positions," he said.

Lowering myself onto him, I let Steve take charge this time as he rolled us both over placing me on my back and him firmly in charge still buried deep in my ass.

"Now, let's really fuck," he said with a grin as he started a steady pounding of his cock.

Steve lowered himself on me and I spread my legs out wide just as a woman would to allow him full access to me. He buried his head into my shoulder and reached his hands beneath me grabbing my asscheeks with his hands.

All I could do at this point was go, "Ugh, ugh, ugh," with each hump of his body as he picked up the speed in which he shoved that cock of his into me. He pulled completely out several times only to plunge his cock back into my ass to the very hilt knocking the breath out of me each time.

This time I did pay attention to my own cock. My balls were getting hit with his every thrust and my cock was firmly pressed between our two bodies. When I was a teenager and just starting to learn about sex and masturbation, I used do it by pressing on my prick. Sometimes I did it while laying on my stomach, other times by using objects include a partially inflated football to put just the right pressure on my cock. I guess those memories came rushing back to me because I was getting that same kind of pressure placed on my cock by Steve's body.

Steve's hips were rising and falling with a steady beat while I pressed myself up against his body, meeting him thrust for thrust. If I liked having him fuck my ass before, this was even better. I felt like his whole body was slamming into my hole and all I could think of was meeting him at the time of splendid release.

His thrusts became faster and harder and I started to think he was going to rip me apart, but I didn't care because it felt too good. I didn't want it to end, but I knew that it had too, mainly because I felt the pressure of my own orgasm starting to build.

"Shit, I'm going to cum again," he moaned.

"So am I," I stuttered back.

"Really?"

I grabbed him around his waist and pulled him tighter to me increasing the pressure on my cock. "Don't stop, just keep fucking me," I shouted.

He didn't need encouragement as he put renewed vigor into his pumping of my ass and realized my cock was pinned between our two bodies. With a final thrust deep into my rectum and felt Steve release his third load of the night, which set me over the edge for own orgasm.

Cum flooded out of my cock coating our two stomachs. I held onto Steve for all I was worth milking every drop I could out of my straining cock.

This time Steve's cock softened quickly and flopped out of my ass bringing with it a stream of his sticky cum. I could feel it rush out of my ass and reached down with my hand to grab as much as I could. I pulled my hand up to my mouth and licked the cream off as Steve pushed himself off my heaving body. He then lowered himself to my stomach and lapped up the cum that had just moments before pumped out of my cock.

Steve then took my cock in his mouth to finish cleaning me up while I wiped even more cum off of my ass.

"You've created quite a mess back there, son," I said with a grin.

"You didn't do so bad up here, either," he said as he continued to clean up my spent sperm.

Eventually we moved to the bathroom to clean up and I was amazed to find even more cum leaking out of my ass. Steve dropped to his knees and greedily licked the cum off as it dribbled out of my red and sore asshole. I welcomed the attention and pushed my ass back into his face squeezing our every drop of cum out that I could manage.

We took a shower together and just stood there letting the hot water play over our bodies as we slowly massaged each other's cocks one last time. True to his word, Steve had a fourth load in those massive balls of his and he let me have it over my tongue as he finished by jacking himself off. It was not nearly the size of that first load, but it had the same great taste leaving me wanting even more.

I even surprised myself by cumming for a second time. I was so turned on by the four blasts of cum from Steve's cock that I started cumming myself as I stroked my own cock. Not one to miss a beat, Steve quickly dropped to his knees and took my cock in his mouth as I blew my second wad. What a great feeling having his lips locked around my shaft and his tongue working the underside of my cock swallowing the last of my load down his waiting throat.

We finished washing off and returned to the main room of the hotel suite and slowly got dressed.

"Would you like to stay the night?" he asked

"No thanks," I answered. "I don't think I have the energy for any more tonight. That was beyond anything I could have imagined. I can't wait to do it again."

Steve was leaving the next morning, but he promised to call me the next time he was in town. It was a promise he kept and a meeting I was sure to make, but that's another story that is soon to follow.

12