Headlock

Story Info
A girl and a guy take advantage of Molly?s predicament.
4.2k words
4.2
72.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
margo_x_x
margo_x_x
66 Followers

“Try to always keep talking,” Tad said as he set his laptop up on the kitchen table. “To get the woman’s perspective for my story, I need for you to tell me everything you’re thinking and feeling every step of the way. Don’t hold anything back. I want every emotion, every sensation, every detail.”

“Okay. Right now, I feel incredibly stupid for sticking my head through this hole,” I said, trying once again to pull my head out. The pads around my neck were soft, comfortable, and tied together with what looked like a shoelace, but they kept me from escaping as surely as an iron collar. “The one thing that would truly excite me right now, would be kicking you in the nuts!”

“Hmm,” he said, typing a few words on his computer. “How about the helplessness? Do you find it erotic, not knowing who’s behind you or what they might do?”

“I’d die if anyone saw me like this. If you want me to help you write an erotic story, why don’t you just ask me, like a normal person? Let me out of this thing, Tad, I have to go to the bathroom. I’ll help you when I’m done. I promise.”

“Where’s your sense of adventure, Molly? Most girls would love to be in your predicament.”

“You want a woman’s perspective? No woman in her right mind would be caught dead in this ‘predicament.’ It’s degrading, humiliating, uncomfortable, and I have to pee.”

“Ah, degrading and humiliating, very good. Does that excite you? Does it make you hot?”

“Tad!”

Tad is my younger brother. We were pretty much like any other brother and sister until his eighteenth birthday. That’s when we became a whole lot closer. Mom eventually caught us, and for two years, our family was a tangle of searing emotions. Things finally sorted themselves out, and now we’re the closest family you’ll ever see. Dad and I are lovers, and we usually drown out the lovemaking of Tad and Mom when we’re doing it.

“What are you thinking now, Molly?”

“About our first time, and those first times with Mom,” I said, wistfully.

“Yeah,” he said, coming over and kneeling down on one knee so he could kiss my cheek. “Those nights changed everything for all of us.” He affectionately patted my head, then went back to his computer.

I guess I should tell you what this ‘predicament’ is all about. Tad got me to stick my head through a hole in a board he’d mounted over the breakfast nook. Don’t ask, this is embarrassing enough as it is. Anyway, as soon as he tied the pads together, I was trapped. I can’t reach my face, because the board is in the way, and I have to stay in this ridiculous, bent over position.

“Duke!” I suddenly yelped. “Down boy. Damn it, Duke, STOP!”

I was kicking and swatting at my German shepherd, but the stupid dog had his cold, wet nose right up under my skirt. If dogs have such a great sense of smell, why do they have to stick their noses right on your privates?

The stupid dog was humping my leg by the time Tad stopped laughing long enough to drag him off and put him in the back yard.

“Sorry about that,” Tad said, still laughing. He dry humped my backside on the way past.

“How long are you going to keep me like this?” I asked.

“Until you give me some good stuff,” he said. “How did it feel to be at the mercy of your own dog? Did you find it strangely arousing?”

“Let me put it this way,” I said, firmly. “As soon as I get out of this, Duke is going to take a little trip to the vets. Do they buy dog penises at Korean restaurants?”

“That’s kind of harsh,” Tad said, crossing his legs.

“Tad, you know I love you dearly, but… Oh Jeeze!”

“What! Tell me.”

“Someone just touched my leg. It scared the shit out of me.”

“Does it feel good?”

“No! It feels creepy. Make him stop, Tad.”

“He? How do you know it’s not a she?”

“Because his hands feel like sandpaper. Ouch!”

“What?”

“She just pinched my ass. Hard!”

“So you think it’s a girl, now. How does it feel to know another girl might be back there, touching you, looking at you, pinching your bottom if she feels like it?”

“Taaaddd! She’s pulling my panties down.”

“Are they down around your ankles? Does it feel sexy?”

“No,” I grunted, as I pulled my panties back up. Instead of playing tug-o-war with my panties, she helped me pull them up by grabbing them front and back and jamming them into my cracks. She pulled them back and forth, forcing them deeper, and then bit my ass. “Ow! Make her stop, Tad.”

“You have to tell me what you’re feeling, Molly. Otherwise, this is all wasted. How does it feel to have someone touching you back there? You don’t even know if it’s a man or a woman. You’re a woman, tell me how a woman feels in this predicament.”

“She’s being mean. She’s hurting me.”

“It must be a little exciting.”

“No. It feels… Oh!”

“What?”

“Nothing.”

“Tell me.”

“She just kissed my heinie, that’s all. Hmmm.”

“Molly!”

“Hmmm?”

“Come on, Molly. Tell me what you’re feeling.”

“She’s got her arms around my legs. I can feel her breasts on the back of my legs, and she’s kissing my backside. She pulled my panties back down and she’s nuzzling my ass.”

“I could tell that by just looking. Tell me how it feels, what it’s doing to you, what you’re imagining.”

“Her lips are soft, hmm, she’s rubbing her face on my cheeks. I feel all tingly and nice. I’m arching my back so I can stick my butt out…, Oh!”

“What?”

“She licked me!”

“So?”

“Wait! Stop!”

“Talk to me, Molly.”

“She stuck her tongue in my poop.”

“That really turned you on, huh?”

“No. It startled the hell out of me. I think I wet myself.”

“Not much, but it’s definitely pee,” a voice came from behind.

“Damn it Julie, I said you had to keep quiet,” Tad said.

“Julie? Julie Harding? Oh Tad, how could you? Is that you, Julie?”

“No, I’m somebody else,” Julie giggled.

“Julie hates me, Tad. How could you possibly do this to me?”

“I thought you two liked each other. You always talk friendly,” Tad said.

“We’re girls, stupid. We don’t punch each other when we don’t get along. Ouch!” Julie had just punched me in the butt.

“I sure ain’t going to challenge you to a pissing contest,” Julie said.

She started rubbing the wet part of my panties against my pussy.

“Knock it off, Julie. You’ve had you fun, now stop it!”

I was trying to fend her off. She’d rub my pussy, and by the time I pulled her hand away, her other hand was in there. Her hands and tongue were everywhere. I couldn’t get her off me.

“Make her stop, Tad. Make her stop.”

“You’re getting excited, aren’t you?” Tad said.

“No,” I wailed.

“Yes you are. I can see it. Keep going, Julie, little Molly is getting all hot and bothered.”

The finger that kept flicking my clit wasn’t dry anymore; my own juice was making it slick. Her face was up between my legs, and I could feel her tongue inside me.

“You’ve got to tell me, Molly. How does it feel? She’s turning you on, isn’t she? I can see it in your face. Tell me Molly. Tell me what you’re feeling.”

“No. Stop. You’re hurting me. Uh. Ah. Julieeee. Please, don’t, stop, oh, oh, oh God, oh shit.”

“Damn it, Molly. Don’t you dare come without telling me what you’re feeling.”

“I’m on fire. I can’t stand this. Damn you Julie. Don’t stop. Harder, harder, that’s it, oh God.”

She was trying to force her entire hand into my pussy, and I was doing everything I could to help her. Her mouth was clamped on my clit, and my muscles all twitched every time her tongue flicked it. She got her hand inside me and pumped it up and down as she ate me.

Julie was making me come. I couldn’t stop it; I couldn’t even slow it down. I had always kept her one rung below me on the social ladder, and now I was helplessly jumping on her fist and twitching from her tongue. I screamed out the most humiliating orgasm of my entire life.

“Was that good for you?” she said, coming around to where I could see her.

She had a dirty, rotten smile on her face.

“It was good for me,” she added, licking her lips.

“Wow! That’s a hot outfit, Julie,” Tad said.

“You like?” she said, turning around for him.

They were the lowest slung hip huggers I’d ever seen. If they hadn’t been skin tight, they would have simply fallen down. They were definitely hot, and I wondered where she’d bought them.

She came over and grabbed my head with both her hands, planted a hard kiss smack on my lips, and the smell of my own pussy filled my nose as another insult.

“Like my tattoo?” she asked Tad, showing him her rump.

“Nice,” he said, reaching out to touch it.

She teasingly pulled just out of his reach and said, “Have you seen my tattoo, Molly?”

“Yes, very nice,” I said as she backed up to me.

“Oh, come on. You barely looked at it. Look closer,” she said as she kept backing up.

The tattoo was of a colorful butterfly, and it was tattooed just above the crack of her ass. She backed up until her butt touched the wall under my face, then got up on her toes so my nose was resting in the top of her crack.

“Isn’t it pretty?” she said.

I said it was, but her ass muffled my voice.

“Watch what happens when I flex my ass like this,” she said. “Isn’t that neat?”

“That’s awesome,” Tad said.

He had no idea what the fucking butterfly was doing, he just liked the way Julie was rubbing her ass in my face.

“You like that, huh?”

“Oh, yeah,” Tad said.

“Want me to do a sexy dance for you?”

“Would I ever,” Tad said.

“Help me get the table closer, and see if you can find something on the radio.”

“Would you mind letting me out of this thing first?” I said.

“No, no, sweetie. You’re going to be part of my dance. This is going to be way cool,” she said as she leaned her belly on the top of my head.

“This has gone mfgh…” I said.

“Don’t be a spoilsport,” Julie said, as she held her hand over my mouth. She covered my face with her other hand, pulled the back of my head deep into her belly, and as I struggled to breath, said, “Are you going to behave?”

I couldn’t move, but she could feel me trying to nod.

“That’s a good girl,” she said, as she sat down cross-legged on the floor beneath me. She grinned up at me and said, “I don’t really hate you, Molly. Quite the opposite.”

She squeezed herself as she said it. Her breasts bulged in her halter-top, and her nipples stuck out like two pinkie fingers.

“Tad,” I whimpered, as she licked her lips and grinned up at me.

Tad found a good station, and Julie bounced up and started gyrating. She was a hell of a dancer. I was amazed that those hip huggers didn’t fly off, the way she whipped her ass around.

She hadn’t lied about my head being part of her dance either. Some part of her body was always in contact with it. Most of the time, it was her ass or crotch. She’d use the table when she couldn’t get high enough by just standing on her toes. The rest of the time, she’d run her fingers through my hair, hug my head as she rubbed her breasts on it, or pull my chin up so she could ripple her belly on my face.

She danced with total abandon, and it was hard to imagine she had any bones in her body, the way she twisted and writhed. Sweat was glistening on her body, and when she did that rippling thing on my face with her belly, it left my face wet and salty.

“That was great, Julie,” I said. “I mean it, I had no idea you were so good.”

“You like it?” she said. Her voice came out in gasps, and I could tell by her smell that it wasn’t just exertion. Every time her crotch got near me, I could feel the heat and dampness. She was working herself into a sexual frenzy, and she wasn’t even pretending to look at Tad any more.

“Oh yeah. You’re amazing. Do you think I could learn to do that?”

“Hmmm,” she said, dropping down to her knees and playing with my face. “Would you do it, Molly?” she said. She was sticking her fingers in my mouth and rubbing them around the inside of my lips.

“Wha…” I started to ask, but she slid most of her hand in my mouth as soon as I opened it.

“You know what I want,” she said, stroking my cheek with one hand, and trying to force all of her other hand into my mouth. “You know what I need.”

She wanted me to eat her, but I couldn’t agree or refuse with her hand in my mouth. What the hell was she doing? I had decided to bite her damn hand, when her wiggling fingers made me gag. That’s what she had been waiting for. She forced her entire hand into my mouth and made a fist. Julie has a very small hand, but inside my mouth, it felt gigantic. My jaw hurt, my eyes were watering, and my nose started to run.

“Hmmm,” she said, tenderly brushing the hair out of my face. “There’s something so sexy about this.”

She was pushing and pulling her fist, as if she was fist-fucking my mouth. There was almost no movement, but she kept doing it and getting more excited by the moment.

“Ah, what are you doing?” Tad asked. He was clearly concerned, and I blessed him for it.

“This is a girl/girl thing,” Julie said, showering kisses on my face as she kept her fist going. “We normally don’t let boys see this. You probably don’t appreciate how sexy this is, but you’re lucky to get to see it.”

She put her arm around my head, pressed my head deep into her breast, and continued to fist-fuck my mouth.

“Cool,” Tad said.

I tried to scream out that he was a stupid ass-hole for believing her, and that he’d better get her the hell off me, but all that came out were a few bubbles around her wrist.

The doorbell rang.

“Come in,” Tad said absently.

“Got a package for…”

The strange voice went silent as I frantically pulled my skirt down over my naked butt. Julie took the opportunity of the diversion to pinch my nose shut.

I was clawing franticly at the board as Tad said, “What is it?”

“Ah, it’s, ah, I mean…”

“Don’t think of him,” Julie whispered. “Just think about my pussy and how much you want to lick it.”

She held my nose a little longer, letting her words sink in, and started licking my face after she let go. She twisted her fist back and forth, then resumed the in and out pressure. My jaw was aching, and my saliva dribbled down her arm.

I can’t imagine what anybody could find erotic about sticking their fist in someone’s mouth, but it was exciting the hell out of Julie. She was rubbing her tits up and down the side of my face and was breathing like a freight train. She pulled her halter top up, then down over my head, and started pumping her fist harder as her nipple found its way into my ear.

“Oh yes, oh yes,” she kept saying in a panting whisper.

“I can’t see anything,” Tad complained.

“We’re so close,” Julie panted, trying to dismiss him. Then, “Come over here. I’ll suck you while we finish.”

“Ah, I’ll just wait, if you want,” a pleasant sounding voice came from the other side of the board.

“That would be great, if you don’t mind,” Tad said to the accompaniment of his zipper going down.

“Yeah, sure, no problem. Glad to.”

I knew he was sincere when he said he didn’t mind waiting. I’m a very good judge of these things. Not only could I tell from the tone of his voice, but he had just lifted the back of my skirt. I kicked at him, but my foot just glanced off his very firm leg.

I forgot what was going on behind me when Julie suddenly switched gears. She had tighten the headlock so much that her breast was mashed over the entire right side of my face, and she’d narrowed her fist so it was moving several inches with every one of her machinegun thrusts.

“She knew that she was being observed by the unseen eyes of a stranger,” Tad intoned. “It was exciting and mysterious, but the kinky attention of her lesbian lover, and the knowledge that her brothers magnificent cock was in her lovers mouth, was all she could think about.”

Julie uncurled her fingers, and I fought desperately not to gag. If I threw up, I’d choke to death on my own vomit.

“With her lust filled face hidden beneath her lover’s…” he paused. “What do you call that tank-top looking thing you’ve got on?”

“A tank-top,” Julie said.

“Thanks,” he said. “Don’t stop.”

Then he went on in his ‘writers’ voice, “Hidden from prying eyes by her lovers tank-top, Molly sucked her lover’s hand like a great phallus, as soft breasts caressed her face. Meanwhile, she could feel the hungry eyes of the stranger behind her.”

Eyes, hell! Two incredibly large, frighteningly strong hands had just finished squeezing the bejesus out of my buns, and now he was moving up to my boobs. I’d have been shivering from that alone, if Julie’s fingers weren’t slowly forcing their way into my throat.

“Sounds of her lust escape the shroud that covers her head,” Tad said as I gagged. “And it’s plain that she wants more of her lover in her mouth than just her hand.”

Julie was pulling her hand back, and I whimpered in terror. I didn’t know if it would kill me, but I knew she was going to plunge her entire arm down my throat.

“Oh, yeah! Oh, yes. I’m coming. Oh, hell, that’s great, you’re great. Oh yesssss!” Tad moaned.

I was trying to slap the man’s hands away from my tits, without much luck. I finally got a hold on one of his fingers and tried to twist it. I had about as much success as Julie’s butterfly would have had. His powerful hands closed over my breasts, and he started tugging and twisting my nipples. He wasn’t gentle, but he didn’t hurt me either. If Julie’s hand hadn’t been poised to destroy me, I would have been enjoying it.

“That was wonderful,” Tad said.

“Go sit over there,” Julie said. “I think Molly is almost ready. Are you ready, Molly?” she said as she kissed the back of my head through her tank top.

I clutched the man’s hands to my breasts and whimpered as Julie’s hand twisted back and forth in my mouth.

I didn’t think her hold on my head could get any tighter, but it did. Her hand started sliding in, and the man pulled his hand off my breast to undo his fly. She had her hand pointed, and her fingers were well down my throat when the pain at the base of my jaw became unbearable. She let me suffer that way for only a moment, then pulled her hand completely out of my mouth.

“I love your mouth, Molly,” she said.

She had let go of my head completely, and was pulling the table up under my head. My whole head was wet and cold from her sweat, and my jaw muscles were so sore, I couldn’t close my mouth. I kept blowing, trying to dislodge the spit dangling from my lips.

“Let me help you,” Julie said, wiping my mouth with her hand. Her hand was slick, and smelled like pussy. “Kiss me?” she said.

She was lying on the table, and had scooted around so her face was right under mine. Behind me, the head of a very large cock was being rubbed up and down my slit.

“Please kiss me,” Julie said. Her hands were on the back of my head, but she wasn’t pulling my head down to meet hers.

I puckered my lips as best I could without closing my aching jaws, and her lips rushed up to meet mine with a shuddering sigh. Her tongue shot up into my mouth at the same instant that the man’s huge cock plowed into my pussy. I sucked on Julie’s tongue while my pussy sucked on the monster shaft inside me. It was quite a rush.

“Oh Molly,” Julie gushed as her eyes sparkled with unshed tears.

She could see I was getting aroused, but had no idea what a fabulous fuck I was getting from behind. He was running that monster in and out of me at a delightfully slow pace, while one hand tickled my clit and the other one massaged both breasts at once.

“You want to eat me, don’t you?” she asked, scrambling up and wiggling her hip-huggers down.

She mistook the pounding I was getting from behind for a nod, and eagerly squirmed her pussy up under my face. She was sopping wet, on a hair trigger, and I probably could have made her come with just the heavy breathing Mr. Wonderful was causing. I have no idea why I wanted to eat her, but I did.

margo_x_x
margo_x_x
66 Followers
12