Headlock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to hold my head between her legs, but having them go straight up the board must have been uncomfortable. She wound up pulling her knees up all the way to her shoulders, then pushing them to the table with the back of her arms. She had to scooch closer to the wall, but my mouth rested firmly on her slit when she got it right.

The man was starting to go faster, and if felt as if I was completely engulfed in a carnal cocoon. I wanted it to go on like that for a while, but Julie went off before I’d barely gotten started.

Julie comes weird. I’ve done it with her since then, and she came the same way both times. She just shivers and groans. Her groans are like a person trying to pass a giant turd. I swear, I thought she was going to make a big fart when she was doing it. And the shivers were like those guys who can’t lift a weight and their muscles just shake. It was the weirdest thing I’d ever seen, but she seemed to enjoy it just as much as the craziness I do when I come.

The man was a different story. If he’d slammed into me any harder, he would have driven me clear through that board. I was just about to come, when he took his hands off my clit and breasts, and grabbed my hips instead. My toes came off the ground on his next thrust, and any thoughts that I might not get off disappeared as his balls slapped my belly.

This was going to be one of those deep orgasms; the kind that starts in your center, then rips off your skin when it explodes. I braced my arms against Tad’s board, and waited for the avalanche.

“Holy shit!” came Tad’s voice from somewhere behind me.

I opened my eyes, but couldn’t see anyone in the kitchen. Julie peeked her head around the corner just before I closed my eyes again, and I could tell she was a little unhappy. I didn’t care. It was starting, and it was going to be a doozy.

Sometimes I get real strong when I’m having an orgasm. This was one of those times. I was able to get my fingers latched in the hole my head was through, and with my neck supported that way; I lifted my legs out straight. I let him support my hips with his hands, and did a wild frog kick as I screamed and bucked. I had some bruises where he was holding me, but they weren’t his fault.

Julie came over and untied the pads, and the man caught me as I started to sag.

“This is my sister, Molly,” Tad said as the man held me in his arms like a baby.

“Hello, Molly,” he said in a deep musical voice.

“Hi,” I said, snuggling into his arms. I couldn’t imagine why a guy this big wasn’t playing football, unless he’d just delivered a piano.

“I guess I’d better go,” Julie said.

“No, please stay,” I said. “It’s Tad’s turn in the hole, and I don’t think I can get him in there by myself.”

Please vote. There’s nothing more disheartening than having a thousand people reading my stories, and only ten voting. It’s just one free, anonymous click for you, but it means an awful lot to me. Thanks.

12