All Comments on 'Heads and Tails: His Story'

by fireballxl5

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow----

WOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome

Very nice story from both sides :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Finish these!

Finish them soon! Both of you!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 6 years ago
Huh?

There are boring stories and then there are boring stories but this one takes the cake. I know what you were trying to do but it didn't work. From the title I thought this was a follow up to a cheating wife story. it didn't make sense at all. "She pulled her shirt and left it setting above her breasts." And then on the next paragraph she's pulling her shirt out of her jeans? I thought it was above her breasts already. I couldn't find the first story so you shouldn't assume I know whats going on. Who is Sue? Who are you? is this supposed to be an illicit affair? Is she married ? or is she a girlfriend? This story has no content whatsoever. I jumped from the fourth paragraph to the ending only to find out that in the time it normally takes someone to relate a lifetime it took you to get her undressed. So this tells me that if you have that amount of time, then this has to be your wife or girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very nice. I would be interested to read her point of view.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous