All Comments on 'Healing'

by EmeraldKitten

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Phxray54Phxray54about 13 years ago
It's all the world...

to know that someone cares. Brava!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice work

Excellent story!

One quibble, though: Pick one! Present tense (please, don't) or past tense. But don't slip from one to the other, back and forth.

That said, I liked the story and gave it a 5-star.

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
I loved it - five stars

This is one of the best short stories I have read in some time. Please keep writing.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 13 years ago
If you're not careful, I'm going to become a fan.

Actually, I think you are really talented and have a beautiful writing style. This was just an outstanding story and I thank you for having written it.

markellymarkellyabout 13 years ago
Great Story..

Damn I loved this. Well worth the read and thank you so much for putting it out there.

StarofAirdrieStarofAirdrieabout 13 years ago
Finally!!!!

Someone who can write in first person and it can actually sound like it is the character in character, not the author pretending to be the character!!! Brilliant!!!

It was a gritty and realistic piece as well, which made it all the better. Not all sunshine and kitties, that's for sure - but then again, life never is. Really well done. Flawless.

You're the best of the best.

~Airdrie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dad?

I probably would have given this a 5, but when Dad entered the story at the end, I started wondering where he was during all the confrontations with Mom and how he felt about her divorce and her living at home. Hence my 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Loved the story. It was heart breaking but beautiful at the same.

Although I agree with another psoter. When the dad showed up I wondered where he had been during the Bitch mom's confrontation. But nevermind that, I am glad she got her happy ending :)

hathorbr1hathorbr1over 12 years ago
Another great story!

OMG, I love your work! You write with such passion and beauty that I get completely enthralled with each line that I read. Keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more.

PrincessLeeLeePrincessLeeLeeover 9 years ago
Go Dad

Dad shut momma down... He should have done it earlier, but it's great that he did it at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
a healing

very good story with real problems and help

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous