Healing Rites of Passage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands moved to her uniform and began unbuttoning them hurriedly. She could feel his hardness pressing onto her stomach. Impatient, he simply tugged at her uniform and pushed it down to her waist. He had seen her breast and had buttoned her shirt nicely for her earlier on without feeling an ounce of desire... but now, seeing her globes confined in her sexy red laced bra made him feel as animalistic as Phileas had been a while ago.

MĂ©las was rearing and neighing out loud; his blood pounding hard and fast in Adrian's veins. Feeling his impatience rising, he pushed Heidi's bra up and focused his lips on her right nipple. His sudden move made her moan out loud and she clutched his head and pulled him closer.

He pushed the rest of her uniform down to her ankles, not wanting the clothes to get in the way. She wore matching red laced panties. Just looking at them made his cock throb wanting to burry itself so deep in her. Adrian wasn't thinking anymore. He didn't want to think about anything. For once, he was letting his inner beast guide him.

Undoing the hook of her bra and removing the sexy piece of lingerie, he cupped his hands over her mounds. They were not too big, not too small, sexy... and his for the taking. Using his thumb and forefinger, he rubbed her nipples gently between his fingers, making her moan louder.

Kissing her breast for one last time, he trailed his kisses down her stomach and to her navel just as she had done earlier. She had a slim waist that flared slightly to reveal her hips. He could see the bottom of her panty soaked with her wetness; her plump pussy lips waiting for him to devour them.

He had never gone down on a woman before and the feeling made his heart beat faster. Pulling her lace panties down, he took in a sharp breath upon seeing her pussy, wet and ready for him. Seeing him unsure, Heidi sat up and pulled him by his waist to face her. Unbuckling his belt for him, she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, letting it pool at the floor. What faced her made her stare in amazement. He was hard and aroused, his cock pointing upwards and throbbing with desire. Touching the shaft gently, she brought it closer to her mouth and licked its head. When he moaned and trembled, she looked up, almost afraid that she had done something wrong.

"No, please don't stop... put it in your mouth Heidi..."

Doing as she was told, Heidi opened her mouth wide to accommodate his thick cock. It wasn't that she didn't see much of the male organs but most of the patients' penises were flaccid when she saw them. She felt Adrian's hips moving forward and backwards slowly, pushing his cock in and out of her mouth. It felt so warm in her mouth that Adrian was on the verge of losing it. He wanted her... he needed her... now...

Pushing her on her back, he stepped out of his pants and raised her legs and let them rest on his shoulders

"I'm going in you now Heidi... stop me, if it hurts," he whispered gently. He could see her hymen untouched and knew that it would be painful for her. But he could also see that she was already wet and waiting for him and thus, ready for their first virginal experience.

Parting her pussy lips slowly with the head of his cock, Adrian pushed himself in her. Watching her smile, he inched himself in a little more until he met with that layer of resistance.

Be mine.

He pushed his hips in further, impaling his cock deep into her pussy. He could see the hymen tear and the blood trickling out slowly but he was consumed with the pleasure of her warm and tight cunt that he could not think anymore. Heidi was biting back her screams, bucking her hips upwards to meet each of his downward stroke.

"Adrian..." she whispered as she framed his face with her palms and kissed his lips slowly.

Her voice caught him off guard and he stopped suddenly. Adrian had been so focused on his first sexual experience that he had not noticed her mind healing itself. The wonders of the human body, he mused. Still, he had caused her some physical pain. Pulling himself out of her, he stood up and kneeled down beside her.

"How do you feel?"

"Like a virgin..." she mused.

"Do you want me... to take away your pain Heidi?" he whispered softly to her. The fresh colour of blood was starting to stain his sofa. He can't make the bleeding stop but he could numb her pain receptors for the moment.

"The pain will remind me of my first time with you..."

"Did you like it?"

"I think you need to fuck me a little more for me to give you an answer," she replied, laughing a little as she touched his cock once again. Her words gave him an instant hard on and the desire to do as she instructed was taking over him. However, he wanted her pain to ebb a little first before they continued.

Holding on to her hand which was slowly stroking him, he placed them on his shoulders and carried her to the bed at the side of his office.

"I'm going to clean you up," he said.

"I don't like it when you're grouchy," she replied. Adrian cocked his eyebrow at her and started to wipe the blood dripping down her thighs with some cotton wool soaked in water.

Despite her wanting to feel the pain of her innocence lost, Adrian placed his hands at the top of her inner thigh and numbed a few of her pain receptors. That way, she would feel only minimal amounts of pain when they did it again. He knew he wanted her again; this time without restraint.

Trying to distract her from the task at hand, he decided to talk to her.

"Do you know why you're in my office Heidi?" he asked.

"Oh. I kinda forgot about that. Why am I here Doctor?" she asked him back.

"I think... in such circumstances, you can call me Adrian. Well... as you could tell, you passed out in my office."

"I'm terribly sorry Doc... I mean Adrian... I really can't remember what happened."

"Temporary amnesia is common Heidi. I think you should leave it that way."

Considering his words, she sat up on the bed and looked at him, standing naked in his office tending to his nurse. It was really an amusing sight.

"Was it your first time too?" she asked.

"You could tell huh," he laughed. He wondered why and how he had managed over the centuries, as a virgin. Truly, his desire for knowledge had outweighed his carnal desires.

"That's the first time I've heard you laugh... you look very handsome when you laugh you know..." she commented. Adrian was taken aback by her observation and realised that no other woman had made him laugh, besides his sister.

"Heidi... you will be on one week medical leave starting today. Don't worry. I'll cover the paperwork for you. Do you trust me Heidi?" he asked, imploring into her eyes.

"Yes, yes I do," she replied. She didn't quite understand why she needed to take leave but somehow she knew that she needed to follow Adrian's instruction.

"Then, it will be done," he said.Brother, I need your help.

By the end of the day, there was no question asked about her absence; Aqurico had done the appropriate requests and diplomatic arrangements and managed to clear them both for leave.