All Comments on 'Healthy Motivation'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
rafman188rafman188about 13 years ago
Another Masterpiece!

Normally (if this is normal), I prefer reading mother/son or brother/sister stories but this fantasy kept me enthralled from the first paragraph. The menage a trois between nephew, aunt and cousin is SO HOT. If I had hair on my head, it would have ignited. A truly great read!

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonabout 13 years ago
A welcome pick-me-up!

There was a time in my life when unbridled incestuous sex with my aunt and her daughter together would have been a welcome pick-me-up! Thanks for the fantasy. You know how to deliver the goods in your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I wouldn't mind reading about more exploits of...

... Katie, Wanda and John. I know he's healthy and working now, but I bet there's probably more to tell us about, perhaps more aunts and cousins who are neglected by their husbands or boyfriends. I could see Wanda and Katie's needs slacking off after a few months of regular pounding from John, not their desire, just the need for a daily fucking leaving room for maybe another sister of Wanda's or maybe even John's Mother if she's still "got it" like Wanda does. Just a couple thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very Hot

Would love to hear more about this story. I think he needs a baby or 2.

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
Hot!!!!!!!

WHEW!!!!!!!!! this was so HOT!!!! Thanks for a hot read.

GizmorGizmoralmost 13 years ago
Healthy

I worked up a sweat just reading! Great job. Thanks.

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 13 years ago
^__^

It wasn't your best work (things happen a little too fast for my taste), but it was a good read anyway. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Liked it NOT Loved it.

Firstly, an aunt doesn't "work" as well as a true mother, and, you never really sold her as someone he had strong feelings about in their past. She could've been almost an acquaintance or just a neighbor. The two women stress their relationship to one another being a huge part of their mutual passion yet our studly hero feels kinda helicoptered in for convenience.

Next, the daughter/mom pair as side/back story was a different twist and the "puppetry" trick could be a very kinky feature. Explore more in any future girl/girl story pairings and in greater descriptive detail please.

Last, we got yet another guy who wants his bum hole licked and what not - at least this feature didn't come to dominate the entire story like some other writers' stuff. Thanks for that consideration at least.

Overall, the descriptions of their various sex acts never really came to life. There was a definite predictable repetitive rhythm to whole cream covered huge throbbing cock-pussy pounding thing - if you see what I mean. I've read much worse though. It's a tough balance to achieve.

Good effort and thanks for a good read.

MPP

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Got Me Walking!

Loved the story. It was obvious from the moment Aunt Wanda came to the door, but the progress of the story and all worked really well and was hot. Fits all my fantasies! And the first thing I thought was, I need to get out walking to get that fit body that might attract some fucking. I also like the quality of your writing and your use of language (not to mention spelling!) all through your work; it looks like you actually read it after writing; it makes reading so much more pleasurable when I don't have to make allowances.

So now, after I go beat off to Wanda's luscious breasts, it's be time to hit the trail. Thanks for that, too.

AEP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GAVE A 3 BECUZ

IT NEEDED MORE, ENDING WAS NOT SATISFYING ALL, NEEDED A BETTER ENDING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NOT SURE ABOUT THIS ONE

are they just two fuck slut whores cheating on their husbands and incest as mother and daughter fucking each other and the cousin......sounds a good bit of fun but the ending was crap.....needed something better than you gave us....rather ruined the story for me.....vice is nice but incest is best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Crap

Well, you sure screwed this up towards the end. You were all right until you took it anal. Ruined the whole damn story. What the hell is wrong with some of you that write on this site? Damn!

The old guy

Rapier875Rapier875almost 5 years ago
Needs another chapter.

When Katie moves in with him...........

redking2882redking2882over 3 years ago
hahaha

normally i enjoy your stories, but i would have thrown that bitch and her daughter out on her ass as fast as i could for her "tough love" when they showed up at the trailer. any family that is that toxic even if they believe they are helping needs to be severely beaten to an inch of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Damn

I wish I had family that helped me release pent up loads

I'm chubby and have a big cock so this helped me blow a big load

Unfortunately that load is wasted in female underwear in the laundry

God I hope my mom or sisters find it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the double finisher John's aunt and cousin performed on his aroused body. Katie and Wanda are smarter than I expected, they knew that John would not last long in a sexual situation due to him being overweight and out of shape. Wanda passionately making out with him while Katie gave him a sloppy blowjob and massaging his cum filled balls was so fucking hot and erotic. I had to swiftly pull down my sweat pants and finger my wet pussy when John's big fat baby maker started to fill Katie's mouth with his warm thick cock seed as he was sucking on Wanda's big mommy tits. They were determined to drain his big pent up balls as his chubby body bucked and twitched, which was even hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This needs 10 stars!

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

The story was/is written. Ithad nice and easy to follow flow. This aunt and cousin and nephew/cuz has potential for more chapters but that's just my opinion.

🙉🙈🙊💨🥶

Aussie1951Aussie19515 months ago
Good story BUT

NOT INCEST. Well not here in Australia that is.. Here you can Marry your Aunt first second or three cousins. Clearly not so in America, what a shame… ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous