All Comments on 'Heard it on the Radio Ch. 02'

by MattblackUK

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments (Page 2)
SarahwithloveSarahwithlove3 months ago

OMG, my husband's cousin is employed by the Enforcement Bureau of the FCC and we have heard lots of stories. Radio is big business with corporations that own many stations. Suffice it to say, heads would have rolled at that station. Loved the story and I really loved how this rather short story still felt like an epic. I really felt some pain for Jim, and that is the best compliment I can give to an author.

NallusNallus2 months ago

A sweet story, light but serious and painful.

I actually really liked it a lot!

MattblackUK, your content is good, and if you're interested, I have a suggestion on your writing.

Your sentences are like my first thoughts when I write. Try to make it flow better, like real people talking or emoting, and their expressions, I suggest adding to the text that they:

paused before..., looked (at) xyz before s/he said..., sighed...

More character realism by including nuances in the flow of the story.

AGAIN, I loved it and didn't want it to stop! Thanks!

mathur_nkmathur_nkabout 1 month ago
Novelty is Radio.

In all cheating stories, the husband is never satisfied by cheaters version of how and why and tries to eavesdrop her conversation with some confident or friend of hers.

Here he gets that eavesdropping without any efforts and even before the actual fall of hammer or confrontation. Fantassy of husband is that her confession or proof he gethers must go to all who matters and some times even to porn sites. And here it happens live on radio and you tube. What a lucky guy to get a bloop in machinery exactly on the day she wanted to make the hammer fall.

That is novelty of the story and makes it stand out of normal cheating sluts, pity husband and despicable bulls.

mathur_nkmathur_nkabout 1 month ago
In the meeting

In the meeting, he should not allow the girls to be touchy. Just sit them across the table. Let them say whatever they say.

Then he should say "you felt cheating with your paramour when having sex with your husband who loved you to the hilt. Then you give your husband a pity fuck without thinking you could be giving him STD. You broke the pledge you took in front of your grand mothers grave. You saw him, you forgot your promise of foiresaking all others, you sampled him and you came to conclusion that he is better than me.. You are the most disgusting woman who desrves only a most disgusting man like Chuck.

Good bye. and I ask you a favour. Never say I am sorry about Jim. I dont deserrve a pity from the most disgusting woman on earth..

No kissing on cheeks!

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

I fail to understand why he didn't burn her to the ground. He has a "live" (to the world) confession by her of the infidelity and she gives him a STD. Think that burning at the stake would be about right.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattblackUK@MattblackUK
Writer for over 30 years. Hack journalist, decided to try writing for Literotica, too. And still having fun here 10+ years later

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES