All Comments on 'Heard it on the Radio Ch. 02'

by MattblackUK

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank you...

for ending this painful to read story.

You really need to work on your dialogue--it's just so damned unnatural.

cpetecpetealmost 11 years ago
Lots of tists and turns...

but a good read. Thanks for posting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks for ending it....

The only thing worse than a bad story, is a good story that has no ending.

Sid0604Sid0604almost 11 years ago
Thanks Matt

Another good story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading both Parts 1 and 2.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"poor, poor soul"

i don't think anyone talks like that at this day and age. dialogue needs work.

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago
Such a build up

My chief disappointment is that th ending came so quickly. It was more of an epilogue than a conclusive point of he plot. Glad everyone magically got what they deserved, especially Chuck, but you could have worked th final part out with the same care you did with the beginning of each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wonderful build up

But the ending was bad

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Quite a rollercoaster!

Great stuff, man.

5 Huge Stars!

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Interesting and even satisfying

The fact that he was able to run into Angie when he needed her is what saved him from becoming a monk. He knew that she would work out now that they both had some experience under their belts. KayCee was very stupid for a supposedly bright young lady. Someone who will help you cheat is dishonest by nature so you should shut them down on the first pass...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To many inconsistency to this story, therefore it just doesn't work well.

2 wives cheating on a great loving husband. And then ending it so coldly. Second wife has an affair with a married guy who said to divorce her husband. He works for a radio station with her , so his employment record says he is married. Now how stupid can a educated women be who married a guy who bent over backwoods for her.kaycee is made out as a conniving self centered bitch.so his dick had staying power is that why she loved him, pretty far fetched if you ask me. A really weak story as the facts speak for themselfs. I would have sued her for all she was worth and I am sure her radio listeners who have disowned her.

FullCircle56FullCircle56almost 11 years ago
Still an OK Story

The ending could have been better. Overall a decent read. You can't have a knockout winner all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anticlimactic

Overall good, but the ending was hurried and rushed IMHO. Just one sentence tie ups after all the build up. I expected more. The autism theme was wasted, and to me you slam bam thank you ma'amed the conclusion.

Your story was well developed but as is so typical of writers in this category, the finish just isn't there. I will give you props for at least trying where's others tell the reader to use our imaginations which for me is a copout.

Could have been better, should have been better.

Still overall one of your better submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My 2 Cents

I enjoyed the story. As soon as you wrote that KC didn't want children I knew she would cheat and the marriage was doomed. Her concern for him during and after the broadcast was too over the top for a cheating whore/slut who knew his history and still broke her vows and her special promise and for what a long lasting cock? What a loser

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
4*

Pretty good except for the sparkling rose with steak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I say

Damm good read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Decent but ending could have been much better

Hurried ending no doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
now i know

why you troll this site defending sickos authors because your stories are some of the dumbest i have ever read. Who on god green earth acts and is as dumb as your character jim going to the lawyer and changing the divorce papers and her not screwing him for three months and the wizard jim believe her headache story and she wouldn't be fired for telling it all on the air, give us all a break and read stories and stop writing your crap.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
I prefer the longer epilogs.

Good, but SW_MO_Hermit has a story, where the 4th woman will be the true......

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A Beating is Always an Option

You know, these stories all seem to be very self consciously civilized. They seem to be written by those that want to be taken as intelligent, educated and refined people. The funny thing is; when a person takes years of your life that you have invested in a marriage, an institution created for the purposes of having a family and passing your genetic legacy on into the future, they have done you a grievous harm. It is an assault, a theft, an attempted murder of you legacy - a denial of a most basic HUMAN RIGHT! When that happens, it is fair and reasonable that you respond in kind - by denying them their human rights! This is best administered in the form of a severe and damaging beating. This beating should induce long term pain and suffering as well as leaving your victims sterile and unable to reproduce little cheating bastards like themselves. Both partners in the CRIME of adultery shall receive this beating and both should be left to suffer their miserable lives in chronic pain.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Your Critics Didn't Get It

This is every bit as much a BTB story as anything StangStar ever wrote. It's just more subtle. You paint the cheating wife as the evil spoiled rotten bitch she is with her own words. You render the wronged husband the sympathetic character through her words, not just his behavior. The ending: not so much.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

In radio the cheating cunt would have lost all her male and more than half the female audience and would have been fired, never to have received an award, unless it was employee of the month at McDonald's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I enjoyed it.

I enjoyed this story but I was getting geographically challenged with the switching of references in the US, in the UK, and I am not sure where else. Was this a group of folks from the UK in the US? Or were they supposed to be US folks working for a UK company? Other than that I enjoyed the story 5*'s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
There was some good and a lot bad with this story.

The whole pity party routine was old before it started. Plus your female cheaters were complete idiots. The on air conversation was overdone, I mean, she spilled the beans on everything, right down to the location of the divorce papers, with no good reason. Then the on air apology? They can't swear. Let me repeat myself: THEY CAN'T SWEAR ON AIR! The FCC would shut them down faster than a porn star with HIV. Them there was the issue of her cheating. She swore on grannies grave that she wouldn't cheat, but then she "forgot" she made that promise? Seriously? Them there was the lack of guilt...because she had an orgasm? Really? Have you had an orgasm so fantastic that you forgot to feel even the slightest bit of guilt or remorse that you are cheating?

There is more; but all in all, I give you a 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what about Rosie

Excellent trip.

How abou a chapter on the 1st wife.

I can see that would be a challenge . But it could be very rewarding.

Did she cheat ?

Keep that lip stiff and l'll wait

for your next story MBUK.

A Merry Man

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years agoAuthor
It all happened in the USA. Except for Chuck's death

which happened in the UK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Boy, have I got a different opinion

I thought it was unfocused and the characters rather inane. First of all, if her show was a popular as stated, I find it hard to believe the entire conversation would have been broadcast, that there wasn't someone monitoring their own station. Then he gives up the alimony before at the very least finding out if he got an STD from her. Then she broadcasts to the world the she did give him an STD. She twice would have made him a laughing stock.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

The ending seemed a bit rushed, considering the buildup. Thanks.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 11 years ago
Good story

Well plotted, with one big suspension of belief, the broadcast, but he has to be tipped off some how. I liked the slip, Kay Y. The lover's cock having staying power through a 'cream' seemed weak, although I don't recall it being used before, still a simpler explanation would have been better IMO.

The ending was too predictable, although for this audience, they like it if the good prosper and the bad suffer. Life's not like that, of course, but what can you do? BTW, feel free to delete the nut cases, they add nothing.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

TOO BAD KAYCEE Didn't GET AIDS AND DIE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Poor Chuck

First we hear Chuck bought it over a dangerous choice of wives. Then we hear Chuck's head was handed to him on a platter by his wife: A bit of overkill there and it's hoped that the wife got to Chuck before the husband.

Not a bad idea for a story but some editing is obviously needed. 4*

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
meh

To many bullshit actions from the characters just to push the story forward. Kaycee would not only lose her job due to bad publicity but would never be given a chance regarding infidelity related topics due to having zero credibility to ever win any awards.

Her not knowing her coworker was married is just not possible not to mention her only reason to dump hubby was a hard cock? Did you also have to make hubby such a wimp he refused to even take money he was legally due!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Papatoad did it best. In the Sardinian Drop Box he had the man say when he refused to talk to his cheating wife – “I guess that some people would think that I was a coward for not wanting to talk to her. I didn't feel that way. In addition to the money, there were two things that she might have wanted. One was reconciliation and the other was closure; I was determined to give her neither and I knew damn well that there would never be any financial arrangements made.”

Why give a cheating cunt and her accomplice in adultery, an alleged mutual “friend” the ability to have closure? Fuck them, never talk to them again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
O.K.

Well, it started out o.k. Chapter 1 was ok. But chapter 2? went from one marriage to a second, then the last, and it was all done on three pages. Seems like the end was not given near the recognition the rest got, but oh well. Even good writers slip sometimes.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Ramblin' Man!

Frustrating as all get-out! The one thing which was CLEAR from early-on was that his first poke, Angie, would be the one he would end up with! None of the characters showed very much (if any) development from p 1 to 'the end!' Too much detail on some points, while more important areas were glossed over quickly and casually! Very glad it was NOT one page longer or I would have bailed!

So the telephone system was incorporated into the broadcast control system? Or was that simultaneous failure just a coincidence?

john1946john1946almost 11 years ago
ok

Hey, I enjoyed it. From one who has been there, I mean what else is there to say except "move On". Kinda nice when it works out like number two KayCee though....

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Neutrality

@ cantbuymy It not sure you are right EVERYTIME. It depends on the circumtensis, because if ex husband is the succesful with the second chance woman to reach the neutraly is the best recompensation against the unsuccesful cheating wife (Romantic Revenge) such meeting. My example is Vulcez's excellent story "Choices Made". The ex husband burnt the ex wife totally in an excellent Romantic Revenge situation.

The ex husband reached the neurality in that story, the ex wife did not.

Other best Romantic Revenge situation is Azpiri's story "Shattered". I read that part at the end of the 3rd sequel 20-25 times. Fantastic that situation, how the cheating ex wife burns in that scen.........(but I would have written a 4-5 months pregnant second wife in that scen).

BTW That Papatoad's story is excellent. My opinion is the next: the BTB possibilities depend on circumtensis and a good Romantic Revenge situation can increase the BTB level.

The majorities of the women are built with other brain. Some story is not well understand by man brain. BTTap has a story (a sequel "What Wasn't In The Envelope"), where the cheating ex wife writes a letter to her ex husband honestly. That story shows well the woman brain generated pain=Romantic Revenge.

In my two stories the second wives give the Romantic Revenge (on SOL)............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not likely, not even close

This was certainly a flight of fancy, wasn't it?

Sadly the characters in both chapters were very plastic and contrived.....read that, not very believable.

Generally, I've enjoyed your writing, but this one was too far off the believability scale to get more than a 1.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Decent

I guess in Jim's case, one out of three ain't bad. The second whore wife should have had more punishment, like losing her radio show and everything she owned. The first whore was autistic so she had issues. But she got screwed over herself. Good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Terrible tale for Jim!

And, the slut KayCee got a "free pass." In reality, she should of been burnt badly for what she did to Jim. MattBlackUK writes well, but almost always ends his tales with the male getting the short end of the stick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story

one of your best *****

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
A Romantic Revenge Story (RRS)

@ Anon This story would like to be a Romantic Revenge Story. The most cases the Romantic Revenge works slowly in the time. The succesful betrayed husband will match to the cheating ex wife (here wives) and so the Romantic Revenge worked well in the story. The best example is Vulcez's Romantic Revenge tornado story "How Are You?". If you did not read it, you had better read it.

All right more explanation: The exhusband found Third Chance woman and they have two common kids. The two cheating exwives are lonely women and if they belong to the 85% of the women, who like children......................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Do not know how a rational mind can like is weak story.

Two wives who cheat on this so called great guy, and he lets the two wives go with getting his just do. 2nd wife played him at the end and he was entittled to a lot and took nothing but pain. No way possible she did not know he was not married and her radio audiences would have deserted her,she would have been fired. So much for a weak story..and some readers actually thought this was a good story. I wonder what planet they live on.better luck on your next story..sincerely ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A good story

I agree. This is a good story. Keep writing Matt.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 11 years ago
This is soooo bad in so many ways...

I would have to agree that this particular Author has a very strong tendency of ensuring that no matter what sort of awful terrible vile betrayal the wife commits ... She never ends up paying any sort of significant price .

The worst part of this entire story .. is that when Jim KayCee and Clair finally meet after they are divorced ... and KayCee cannot figure out why JIM is looking like shit. When Jim explains that he can't get past the day of that wonderful morning sex act / betryal she says

KayCee said: "And you are wondering if I did that for Chuck first, then brought that idea home for you? **** I can honestly say I never did that for Chuck.***

Of guy who had been cheated on TWICE ... Actually thinks Katcee is telling the truth and takes which she says at face value .

Oh My god...

In the story... where Jim brings up the wedding vows of Kaycee and her promise to never do to JIM what his first wife did only makes this WORSE ... not better. That part of the story shows that the second wife is truly warped and sell centered and by forgetting the special wedding vows she made to Jim ... It shows that she had completely forgotten about his pain his history .... SOLELY because she had some fresh big cock.

In a similar manner the idea that she did not know that the lover was actually married only goes to show how shatteringly stupid and gullible this cunt was .

By the time we get to the end of the story the reader is demanding something bad happened to her but instead NOTHING does. She ends up richer... With awards given to her by the radio station... And she ends of being divorced which is what she wanted to begin with.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Re swearing on the radio in the USA

The FCC are changing the rules. So not swearing on the fucking radio will be thing of the darned past...

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Harry, thanks for your thoughtful comments

I'd have liked to discuss these, but your profile doesn't accept comments/messages. Pity.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Not very good!

I agree with Harry in VA that Kaycee deserved a serving of bad luck or revenge. The Kaycee character was a mindless skank deserving if serious revenge. The author was morally bankrupt in his vision and perverse in allowing this character to have success and zero consequences for her actions. There are also plausibility issues with this story as Kaycee never lost her job or her pay. The FCC would've had serious fines and license suspensions for all parties involved in the errant broadcast. Therefore, it is logical to conclude that Kaycee would've at the very least been forced off the air and heavily fined in the real world. Also, listeners or some crazies could've, would've, might have been incensed by her betrayal of her spouse and target her for vengeance. The author missed the boat and allowed many opportunities slip through the cracks in making a boring pathetic writing experience in to a readers' delight. This story was like expensive food in a snooty restaurant that overseasoned the food to their own tastes and no regard for their patrons. This story had no redemption or entertainment, it just rambled on without purpose or cause. The worst part was it gave no good feeling or emotion, just ordinary bad taste and digestive syncopation.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
What's the Point?

Here is a common complaint about most of these tales of woe:

A man can be deceived over and over again? Does that make him a sucker with low self esteem or a good person that cannot conceive that their own spouse would betray them? After finding out about the betrayal why bother talking to them at all? What good can come from that? It is only a chance for a stupid lying slut to try to warp reality into something that will allow her to feel better about herself. Fuck forgiveness! That is a stupid concept! Forgive what? Forgive someone for being who they really always were? A lying, treacherous slut? Sure, it was always in her. Everyone knows deep down what they are capable of, and what they will allow themselves to do if the right deal comes along. So, forgive her for being her? Ridiculous! The egotistical cheaters and cheated all think the world revolves around them! Grow up. Some people are in fact, shitty people. He fucked up and allowed himself to get involved with one of them. Probably due to low self esteem. He needs to work on his self esteem and stop blaming the cheating whores for being what they always were - cheating whores!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good on ya Sugna

I agree

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
I hate to admit this but...

for once it sounds like Harry's got it right. The second wife is a total ball of mush. What's only worse is our hero never saw it coming. In fact this guy, Jim, is so civilized I bet if Kay Cee put any effort in it she'd have been able to reconcile with the poor dim dumb fool. I thought the third relationship was too contrived even for a Literotica story. I liked reading it, but I think it fell flat as we approached the end.

Matt you're a good story teller; well worth the reading. thanks a bunch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cuck writing

At it's best. Once wasn't enough for this writer, so he has the second wife fuck him over too. Do you masturbate while writing this "he's a man so he deserves it" cuck shit? Can't wait for chapter 3 where wife no.3 does the same thing and then has her lover and his friends ass -rape husband, who learns to love it. Does that get you hot Matt? Faggot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wtf is a monkclam?

a mendicant mollusk?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cantbuymy

She didn't come off as very humiliated either,got over it pretty quick

There is no BTB here.

A little sadness and regret is not BTB

BTB she looses her job and cries cajols, begs him to take her back.

By her own words she really was a shallow cheating bitch,who had a short period of angst and that was it.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
KayCee Got Off Too Easy!

What does it matter how good a lover “Chuck” was? There shouldn’t have been any way for her to KNOW how good a lover was, whether it was real or fake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
NOt even going to ask...

I was going to ask about why the FCC would care about the broadcast or how you get a divorce with no separation of assets, but that really doesn't matter...

What matters is please... please stop trying to sound American. Stop trying to have your characters express any emotion since that seems to be beyond you. And if you can't be bothered to do some research about terms like touch screens, don't include them in your story but fumble around for a description. These all make a hacky story that much more hack-tastic.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
THE NEW REALTY TALK SHOWS

a spin off of the Back Fence Gossip. TK U MLJ LV NV

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
This guy is a victim...of his own stupidity.

He proposes to Rose after six months of dating, he proposes to Kaycee after six months of dating, then he wonders why he got cheated on. HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEM! You would think that he would be more careful. Nope. After a mere two months of dating Angie...

There are people who bring their own demise. Insanity is doing the same thing the same way and expecting different results.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

for a good story effort and to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still got off easy

So Kaycee breaks all those promises, hurts the guy again, does all that on air and still keeps her job? Geesh, light punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He should half taken half of he assets and gotton alimony

Weak ending . No justice no peace.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I agree with others.

He should have taken at LEAST some money.

It would not reduce the sting of betrayal but at least it would have been SOME cost to the cheating cunt.

As is, the only price the cheating cunt has paid is "regret"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wake up!

People cheat, why I couldn't tell you but, the length of time before marriage is not a reason for cheating! I was once a person who would have never believed in love at first sight but, it happened to me! I only knew her 15 days before we married and we stayed married for over 30 years. We stayed together until I lost her to cancer. To say love at first sight is real, I can say sometimes when everything is right you can miss the opportunity to be happy, many people do miss the opportunity. If it's there and you're lucky enough to see it don't limit yourself by thinking it's too fast to be happening to you.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 7 years ago
Yes people cheat but why?

I don't know --- boredom maybe! However, there are some who don't. When you truly love someone, why cheat? My true love and I have been together for over 50 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
?

Chuck was dead why did she need to divorce him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Chucks/Charies/whatzhisnamer

She divorced him before he was found dead. Don got the goods Chuck left behind. Losers in this event Kaycee, Janice, Chuck, and Claire. In total Don was the biggest loser because he had to foot the bill for Chucks kids.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
Fellow Commenters This is LITEROTICA Expect The Unexpected

It's true you know thatNever pick your nose in public? It can and usually does end up on YouTube! A bit of useless information? Back to the story! It's a very sad story I feel sorry for KayCee (sure she fucked up big time? ) But I can't help feeling for her Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Typical Brit

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brits are pussies

KC needs pain. Lots of it. Instead you talk to her and let her kiss you.

No. How about you put a drafting pencil thru her eye.

Only people with any gumption - Sally. And the commando husband of Chucks last lover.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
So awful

Note to self: skip mattblackuk stories.

JohnChildJohnChildabout 6 years ago
Casablanca

Rumbustious "seriously", me thinks you have watched too many Bumfy Gokart movies.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 6 years agoAuthor
Sorry JohnChild

I have never heard of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Seems the Yanks hate you

Seems the Yanks hate you because your heroes would rather move on with their lives rather than spend their time torturing their ex-wives. American English has dozens of slang expressions for killing and very few for sex, whereas British English has dozens of slang expressions for sex and very few for killing. Maybe that says something about the American mentality.

LA

peter944peter944almost 6 years ago
Interesting

You write well and have interesting characters and although I am not like some who say he ought to BTB every time, I do think the way you male characters so easily give up and walk away is a bit hard to really believe. Thus especially seems to contradict the physical symptoms that in this case you lead showed after finding out the second time. The other point is how did KC get so far down the line with Chuck without knowing his history.... but overall well done.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Royal marine

At least one husband in this story has some balls. In all these English stories, only their top tier military operatives, except squaddy, seem to have any backbone. I'm an American and I don't hate MattBlack at all. I even had a couple of his stories that I liked.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
SHOW BIZ IS FUNNY N SAD

it is also the worst form of addiction, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pussy wimpy husband

He asks so I'm answering. "Yes you fucking wimp there is something wromg with you. You are a beta male pussy."

Did nothing to either spouse or their lover. Such a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
REALLY

So Angie is going for the hat trick with the wimp, who can’t hold on to his women. With his record, I suspect that, in reality, the queue for his hand would comprise less than one. In addition, as others have said, how is it that the wife was not fired for her actions on air? Poor stuff really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NICE.

THOROUGHLY ENJOYABLE SECOND PART TO THIS STORY, WELL WRITTEN AND IN THE MOST BELIEVABLE, LOVE SOME OF THE MACHO COMMENTS WHERE BTB IS THE ONLY SOLUTION,I THINK MOST OF THEM ARE CLOSET WIMPS JUST FANTASISING WHAT THEY WOULD DO WHEN IN REALITY THEYDE RUN HOME TO MUMMY, NICE GROWN UP STORY, WELL DESERVED 5⭐️. P.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really!

The second part can be read as a stand alone story with some modifications. The guy in the story wasn’t a wimp just unlucky and dealt with lowdown bitches. He trusted the wrong people “liars”, lie and some do it well, some of them.

Writer you are very good but, you failed to plainly say that some people in the story just plain lied. They did put limits on their love/friendship ie, until I found someone better, richer or only to my friend which you are not one of really. Is short we were tricked by you, “not good or fair “. The thing I really am upset about is you tried to make us care about the guy by not telling the truth about the women in his life.

mcbsmcbsover 4 years ago
Two Different Stories

Parts 1 and 2 are two entirely different stories. Two stars.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years agoAuthor
mcbs did you not notice that two of the same characters, including the protagonist,

were in chapter 1 and chapter 2?

And that in chapter 2 three characters refer to his first wife?

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Rambled

This chapter meandered without a purpose other than to get the two high school sweethearts together again. KayCee wouldn’t have cheated based on her vows on her grandma’s grave or if she did the story is the collapse of that marriage and her suffering the consequences in more detail

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22almost 4 years ago
Good story

Very good idea for a story. I’m from the U.S. so I never heard of the characters Jon is talking about.

TreymonTreymonover 3 years ago

Ugh. Talking to those backstabbing sluts was ill.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
How

How come KayCee kept her job,what sort of advert is she for the station?.Also Jim should have emptied their bank account before he left,instead of letting her have every thing.

firewolf54firewolf54almost 3 years ago

husband get screw over and had to restart and the two slut live happy and kaycee still a star after he helped her career? sorry story didn't work for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Most of the conversations were poorly written. This was especially true for the one broadcast over the radio. It sure didn't sound like two friends talking together. It sounded more like an interview that was done to convey information for the purpose of the story with out needing to spend to much exertion on the writer's part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a weird story for me,but I read it all and a lot of it just did not feel smooth or joined together. One example is the accidental broad cast, it did not even come across as girl talk or friendly banter,but a scripted broadcast. This story line had potential but as presented,the closest description I can come up with is artificial story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Matt Black is a more than competent writer and the story line had some promise but the dialogue was stilted and unconvincing and the ending felt more than a little sugary and contrived. A disappointing confection, edible but bland.

LA

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

Brilliant story!!!!! Congratulations!

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

I just wanted to point out a minor grammar difference in British and American verb use that happens repeatedly in your writing. But since many of your stories are in the U.S., I thought it relevant.

You say, "Chuck was stood at the bottom of the steps." or, " Don was sat at the new console."

American grammar would be:

Chuck was standing..or Chuck stood

and

Don was sitting..or Don sat.

Might seem minor but it's really a stumbling block when trying to read through a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bigfundrew, eugh

Americans trying to be the centre of the fucking universe again. Meanwhile, American writers who set their stories in the UK use fucking AWFUL attempts at mimicking one of our various accents through text, and never adapt their grammar to suit ours

hairyheadhairyheadover 1 year ago

Difficult to read due due the writing style. It is so stilted each paragraph could be a bullet point in a list!

Not sure how it scored so highly.

I gave up and couldn't finish it.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

I won't comment on the

story as I would only end up repeating what others have said, many of whom I agree with. I haven't read every comment, there are so many, and I may have missed comments about the editing. For a writer of Matt's calibre I was surprised at the number of mistakes, particularly missing words and spelling errors. Also the stilted dialogue.

On a personal note, I am 83 and have had 4 long term relationships spanning 60 years. Two were ended by death, the other 2 by divorce. The longest covered a span of 40 years, (she was 85 when she died), not continously, but that merits its own story that I may write soon.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
great finish

disregard my comment on chapter 1. I had not looked forward to see you had written ch 2. great story over all. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The cheating slut KayCee is still living a good successful life

Alvares1414Alvares14148 months ago

Why?

Why do we give an iota of a fuck about KayCee? She not only cheated, but she FELL IN LOVE with Chuck, even if his persona was a lie. She didn't divorce Jim, she strung him along. Had his "friend" lie for him. And publicly humiliated him, even if accidentally

I can't reconcile the bullshit she was spouting about how much she loved Chuck and the faux remorse and "i LoSt ThE rEaLlY bIg PrIzE" bullshit at the end. They're out of character for the cold, callous bitch she is

Rw43Rw437 months ago

Many years after the fact (and therefore will probably be ignored), my observations are these:

Matt Black, you've set a new record (which is a decade old) for R(WithHighSchoolSweetheart)AAAC.

<>

Have to agree with the commenter who said, "Yes, Jim, it IS you! Try dating someone longer than 6 months before you tie the knot."

Ironically his HS sweetheart has been even unluckier at love than he has. In spite of multiple trips to the altar, she is still unmarried due to her inability to comprehend men. Let's hope Jim doesn't change his personality in order to become her 3rd strike (American lingo).

<>

Matt, you are so naive to think that KayCee actually suffered emotionally for what she did to Jim. As another commenter said, she had no business finding out how good a lover Chuck could be--her marriage vows didn't include trying out the men buffet. So for Jim to refuse her payout in order to make her feel worse is utterly laughable.

<>

And for those who 'can't believe she didn't get fired'--she is the talent. She obviously brings in the listeners, therefore the sponsors, therefore the greatest gross profit possible. In fact, with enough expressed regret, she will probably triple her listenership. That's job security, baby.

NitpicNitpic6 months ago
How

How can Angie tell him what time her plane arrives before she changed her ticket,she might not be able to change it at such short notice?.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattblackUK@MattblackUK
1467 Followers
Writer for over 30 years. Hack journalist, decided to try writing for Literotica, too. And still having fun here 10+ years later

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES