Heard it Through the Grapevine

Story Info
A passionate offroad adventure.
793 words
3.92
27.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bad2Bone
Bad2Bone
22 Followers

This is a true story of my wife and me shortly after we were married. We had saved our intimacy for each other and consummated our love only after marriage. This is not to say that we didn't have some episodes of "Dry Fucking" before we were married. That's a topic for another story. But now, this newness of sexual expression with full naked body contact for each other was such a wonderland of joy, passion and hot desire. This story is about a night that was one to remember and here's how it went:

A few months after we were married, my wife (Jill) and I decided to visit her parents. We were living in San Diego at the time and they lived in Ontario, California. As guests in her parent's home, we weren't too comfortable at attempting lovemaking since there were younger siblings of my wife still living at home. Her parents had eleven children! Back then, Ontario still had many areas being farmed with orange groves and vineyards. We went out on the town one night during our visit to have some alone time and we decided to go to a movie.

While at the movie, we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. My wife was so aroused by our mutual groping at the movie that she was not about to go another night at her parent's house without some good old down and dirty hot sex! Since this was the area where she grew up, she knew somewhat about where we could go and find privacy to be together. We passed by a vineyard close to the Ontario Motor Speedway. Suddenly she yells at me "Turn Off Here!" So, I did as commanded and drove down this dirt road. We wound up in the middle of this huge vineyard. We stopped and after I turned off the car it was so peaceful and quiet. There wasn't a sound coming from anywhere. It was pretty late after having gone to the movie, but at last we were alone!

Our newlywed vehicle happened to be a 1967 Volkswagen bug. Now you know that there really isn't much room to romp in those little cars. But she was determined to have her way with me at all costs! So, we laid the front seats all the way back as far as they would go. She was so horny that it only took her a moment to get her pants and panties off. I followed suit as rapidly as I could. Usually I'm the driving force to our lovemaking, but tonight she was totally in the driver's seat (and literally that is where she wound up).

No sooner had I got my jeans down, and she screams "I Want You Now!" I think we must have wrestled like two animals of prey attacking each other while we fought for every square inch of space in that restricted arena. She literally turned me "every way but loose," as our bodies slammed together. She was so hot and wet! This was the first time since our few months of marriage that I had ever seen her be so aggressive. Wow, I was so surprised by her wanton desire!

She squealed loudly with excitement as I did my best to slam her hot wet pussy as hard as I could with my aching cock. It was not an easy thing to do in those cramped quarters. We were all over that car! She continued to yell at me to fuck her harder and harder! I felt like I was in a cage with a lioness out to devour my soul. I gave her all I had in strength and willpower, and it wasn't long before she loudly screamed in guttural tones of passion with an orgasm that shook that little car like a southern California earthquake! At that moment, the force of her passion took me over the edge and in great spasms my cock filled her hot pussy with every bit of cum I possessed.

Afterwards, the interior of that bug looked like a war zone. Clothes, and other items were strewn everywhere, and the windows were so fogged up that we couldn't see out of them. In retrospect of that glorious night, I often wonder if anyone did "Hear it Through the Grapevine?" In any case, it was a night I will never forget. The passion my wife displayed then has been repeated many times in the thirty-five years of our marriage. So, if our paths cross and you see me with a big grin on my face, you will know that it's not just because I'm having a good day, but because I'm having a great life with my loving companion.

Bad2Bone
Bad2Bone
22 Followers