Heart of Darkness Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, without saying a work, the men turned on the warm water over Shelly and Darla, and slowly lathered them with Mahala laced soap, and then slowly scrubbed and washed them. The rush of hot water and soap was as soothing as the women luxuriated in the feeling of 12 strong black hands, each, rubbing their flesh, after which they were each was patted down with dry with soft towels and then rubbed from head to toe with warmed herbal lotions. Then after they were dried, the girls were then dressed in traditional loose-fitting Kukuana attire.

However, as the soldiers dressed them no sexual overtures of any kind took place, but then neither Darla nor Shelly felt the desire for any more sex, at least for the moment. Then, after the girls were dressed and had regained some of their waning strength, Mombassa ordered that they be driven the relatively short distance back to their hotel, where they would be able to sleep off the effects of the jet lag and the sexual marathon of the day. To which, the selected soldiers then drove, and then carried the women, who were still so tired and exhausted that they were barely able to walk, into their room, where they found a basket filled with fruit, wine and cheese was waiting for them.

The soldiers who carried them sat them down on their respective beds, pulled off their dresses, and then turned and walked to the door, after which they turned to face them, clicked their heels and crisply bowed their heads and said, "Ladies, please enjoy the rest of your evening." The soldiers then closed the door and disappeared, after which both Darla and Shelly looked at each other, still dazed from too much sex and not enough sleep, and with their mouths agape and on queue, fell back on the beds and quickly fell asleep.

Suddenly, as she was overwhelmed by her tiredness, Darla once again found herself mired in a strange dream.

In her mind she suddenly felt herself running and gasping for breath, with deep sighs that made her chest heave, which in turned caused her breasts to rise and fall in slow motion. However, as Darla continued to run, she sensed that she was losing ground with each step. As she ran, Darla saw before her a fine foggy mist which covered the ground, and parted as her ripe body sliced though it. Behind her, the sound of galloping hooves sounded closer with each second.

Suddenly, after turning her head to try and catch a glimpse of her pursuer, Darla slipped and fell, tearing her sheer nightgown and exposing the long length of her leg to the shaved silkiness of her crotch. However, despite the fall, Darla rose quickly, but stepped on the hem of the gown, making it tear again at one shoulder, before finally she resumed her running. As she continued to flee, the galloping behind her continued, yet the sound of her pursuer indicated that it had now slowed down to a casual trot, as Darla found herself beginning to tire, stumbling again, rising, stumbling yet again, before she finally found herself with barely enough strength to crawl.

As Darla crawled in the dirt, she heard hoof beats approach her from behind with slow deliberation. Suddenly, she felt herself being pulled out of her tattered white gown as one hoof held down a ripped edge, as she continued to try to escape on all fours. Darla's orientation, by now, was completely lost as she tried to make her way through the mist, which collected as fine droplets that mixed with her sweat and flowed in tiny rivers along her skin. Despite the fact that she was totally exhausted, and barely conscious, she tried to climb over a large tree stump in a last desperate attempt to escape her pursuer.

However, when Darla was halfway over the tree stump, she suddenly felt her legs being forced apart as she lands hard, on her belly, on the tree stump, which elevated her ass invitingly. Now completely defeated, Darla resigned herself to her fate, as she saw two hooves straddle either side of her, and then felt an enormous cock rub against her sodden pussy lips. Breathlessly, as the cock head pressed in, Darla mouthed the word 'no', while at the same time she arched her back in order to improve, for her pursuer, the angle of entry. Then, as the cock head pressed in, Darla looked over her shoulder to see the devilish grin of the half-man, half-horse, Centaur.

Upon seeing the surrender on Darla's face, the Centaur grabbed a fistful of her flaming red hair, at the same time he slid into her slowly, allowing her to adjust as his massive mythical cock violated her. From below, Darla, impatient with lust from the sight of her captor, moved her hips back to drive the Centaur's horse cock deeper into her, while at the same time she moaned with desire, the echos of which reverberated throughout the green forest. Meanwhile, from above, the Centaur, upon seeing Darla's readiness and willingness, after he had completely buried his 16 inch cock into her near bottomless cunt, then began to rhythmically fuck her with long and slow strokes. As the beast slowly penetrated her, the Centaur could hear Darla's moans and gasps of ecstasy urging him to move faster and deeper.

After a long while, as Darla was in the midst of her sixth orgasm, she suddenly sensed that she may be in danger, for a cock this size could easily split her in half; however, she was overcome by far too much raw pleasure and ecstasy, that she was afraid to make the slightest move to stop it. Thus she slowly moved to oblivion, the giant cock guiding her there, until suddenly in the distance she could hear another set of hoofs approaching...

12