All Comments on 'Heart of Stone Ch. 16'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow!

This story never ceases to amaze me. Just sad that one of them had to be broken. Great work.

punkin1077punkin1077about 15 years ago
another great chapter!!

this story just gets better and better. its sad that one did not survive. i can't wait until the baby is born. i'm curious to how he/she will be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderful

I love how you weave this story giving us glimpses of a culture foreign to us. While saddened that one of the few remaining ones did not survive, I was fascinated by the addition to the culture of the gargoyles that you gave us by making this a part of the story.

You are a master story teller. Thanking you for sharing.

GlosUKGlosUKabout 15 years ago
Fab

So glad to see a new chapter. PJ xx

SinsiousSirenSinsiousSirenabout 15 years ago
LOVED IT

I love the way the story wraps around the characters. I loved the whole story! I can't wait for the rest!

AWESOME!!!

Sirens_CrySirens_Cryabout 15 years ago
Wonderful

Excellent as always. Keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
love

I loved it! I hope this is not an end because we need more of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The best

You have captivated me and opened up a new world.I love your writting and wish to read more please.

MatedforlifeMatedforlifeabout 15 years ago
Cant wait for more!

I cant wait for the birth and you have a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hanging out for the next part

Until now you've been putting up a new part every 10days or so, so congratulation yourself, you have got many of us hanging out and checking hourly to see if the new submission is up yet, can't wait, so much to happen!!!

LeftoverStoriesLeftoverStoriesalmost 15 years ago
Love it.

Loving this story. Great job. Did wonder about your statement that hybrids are always weaker. See "Heterosis" in the Wikipedia and see what it says about "Hybrid vigor".

Really enjoying this, though.

sillassillasabout 8 years ago
QUESTION?

what happens to a pregnant gargoyle? When they turn to stone at daytime?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous