Heart of the Plan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a legal defense; and you set it up even before you started your career as a supervillain."

"We do have a tendency to get caught. It was only prudent of me to consider that possibility beforehand and prepare for it. Though, in a way, those experiments did give birth to Mesmeri."

"They inspired you," Victoria guessed.

"Not exactly. I had had fantasies even before I went to college, they were the reason I studied psychology and neurology. But those same studies thought me that my fantasies could never be more and I accepted that. I settled for exploring how our minds could affect the world. That is why I specialized in neuro-cybernetics.

"The Adaptive Neural Interface was supposed to be another step," Mesmeri commiserated. "Improve the mind-machine connection by having the mind teach the computer to read that person's brain better through two-way feedback. But the results that came back were not what I expected. The improvement was there but, for some reason, the program wasn't retaining it. And that's when I realized it wasn't computer that had adapted; it was our volunteers. The program had figured out a way to teach their minds to work better with it. To think in patterns it could handle more efficiently. That was the moment I realized my desires could be fulfilled after all." Mesmeri shook her head ruefully. "Still took me two restless days before I was ready to take the jump."

"And Mesmeri was born," Doctor Bell finished for her.

Mesmeri shrugged and leaned back smiling. Even if she had said something, it would have probably been drowned out by the loud moan coming from the bed. Victoria glanced at the trio, a momentary curiosity what had elicited that sound, but froze when she saw where Kathy and Carmen had placed their hands. One covered the other, but both were plunging a finger into the superheroine's sex. Their own pussies were glistening with arousal as well, and, judging by the sounds they were making around Dawnstar's tits, they were getting off on what they were doing.

Victoria shut her eyes. 'Stay focused,' she scolded herself. 'Mind your defenses, she's got to be starting it at any moment. This talk is a distraction, it's got to be.' Yet the forest was quiet, the maze undisturbed. No intruder was climbing the treacherously smooth curves of the images carved into the walls of her fortress. 'This isn't right. Why hasn't Mesmeri made her move yet?'

"I'll be sure to update your file," Victoria murmured as she opened her eyes again.

The supervillainess chuckled. "I really do not think you will care by the time you have a chance to do that."

"I think that chance is going to come sooner than you think."

"Ah, perhaps you were counting on that ingenious implant of yours to save you?"

"You told her that too?" Victoria shot an angry look at her assistant, who had now replaced her hand with her mouth and was lapping at Dawnstar's pussy; her ass thrust up even higher in the air, waggling it like the bitch she was. 'Scolding won't be enough for a breach this serious. A spanking, yes, several, to drive home what a bad girl she's been. I can't have a weakness like this in my security, I have to instill some discipline.'

Doctor Bell shivered at the image of Kathy's well-tanned behind draped over her knees. A pleasant warmth spread to her body. 'Wait! Why am I thinking of Kathy's ass? Did Mesmeri do something?'

Once again she inspected her mental defenses. The misty forest was as quiet as it had been a minute ago, the maze of nude statues and tall boxwood-hedges empty, and the only thing on the walls decorated with the carved images of entangled women was Victoria. 'Yet something feels off. Did Mesmeri manage to bypass my defenses after all?' Worried, her gaze swept over the courtyard. All twenty-four of her amazons stood ready, their breastplates shining in the midday sun. Nothing was amiss. 'Calm down, I need to be careful I don't worry myself into seeing ghosts.'

"She is a regular fount of knowledge when it comes to your security," Mesmeri replied.

'Damn, I said that out loud.'

"An implant that monitors your bloodstream and alerts the League the moment a foreign substance enters it was a great hurdle to clear. My usual methods simply would not do; all require chemical assistance at one step or another of the process."

"Let me guess, you found a way around that." Victoria's mind was racing now. From the way the conversation was turning, she knew she didn't have much time before Mesmeri started. And Doctor Bell wasn't so sure anymore she'd be able to resist long enough for rescue to come.

"By going back to my beginnings, ironically enough. Direct neural stimulation, aided by subliminals of course."

"That might work against an untrained mind, but a Transcriber can only insert new information into a person's surface thoughts. It can't alter information already there. I thought you were smarter than that," Doctor Bell taunted. Her eyes roamed around looking for a way out. Unfortunately, the chair restricted her investigation a lot. All she could really see was the bed and the three women on it.

"Perhaps I should have said deep neural stimulation. I know as well as you do that simply rewriting the brain using a normal mind-machine interface is a fable. But when you have enough time, and a thorough understanding of the human brain, you can knead it into shape. Hmmm, like clay; just need to add some water," the dark-haired woman told Victoria with a smile.

'Oh shit.' Getting a little frantic now, Victoria wracked her brain for an out. Something, anything. Her eye fell on Dawnstar again. A memory tickled her: 'That might work; if she remembers the triggers. It's been months since we had a session. They should have faded away, but in her current state she should be susceptible. Oh, screw caution, what do I have to lose? What does Dawnstar?

'Better speak up, or their moans might drown my voice out and I'll only get one shot at this.' Victoria licked her lips. "Dawn, remember the scent of jasmine!"

The superheroine's head swiveled towards her. "Wha-ooh?" she moaned.

"Dawn, remember the smell of jasmine," Victoria repeated louder.

"What are you doing?" Mesmeri asked, but Doctor Bell paid no attention to her. Because on the bed, Dawnstar repeated Victoria's words. Her eyes didn't focus, but their expression still changed. And she didn't seem to notice what Kathy and Carmen were doing to her body anymore.

'Yes! Now I have to work fast or Mesmeri will reassert control. You should have settled for a simpler setup that left more power to the actual device.' Not that she had any intention of actually taunting the supervillainess, Victoria knew better. "Dawn, get me out of this chair."

The order was simply and to the point. Dawnstar shrugged off the two women, sending them off the bed as she flew towards the psychiatrist. Victoria had expected her to rip the manacles off or something like that, but the superheroine simply leaned over and fiddled with something on the back of the chair. It gave her a very good look at Dawn's tits, shiny with saliva.

Mesmeri had forgotten that Victoria was the only one that could see or hear her. "No! I order you to stop! Do ..." The helmet lifted up, the restraints opened up, and she was free.

'But not in the clear yet,' Doctor Bell realized when she saw Kathy get up. "Dawn, keep Kathy and Carmen there. But don't hurt them," she amended looking into Dawnstar's eyes. The look in them stirred something within the psychiatrist.

She didn't say anything, she simply moved. Though, as it turned out, neither Kathy or Carmen were trying to stop Victoria's escape. Because, as soon as Dawnstar reached them, their mouths descended once again upon her body, and the superheroine let them.

'Because I ordered her to keep them there. And letting them have their way with her does that.' Excitement licked up her spine at the realization. 'Stop. Don't. You need to find a phone. You need to call the League and get some help here now. If Mesmeri shows up she'll have no problem breaking my hold on Dawn.'

She jumped as a horrible screeching sound echoed through the room. Looking back at the chair, Victoria witnessed it crumple into itself. 'Right, smart-metal, Mesmeri must have decided to cut her losses and set off the self-destruct. Doesn't mean I can take it easy,' she reminded herself.

On shaky legs, Victoria started to stumble towards the door. Behind her, fresh moans and wet sounds beckoned her, but she kept walking. She didn't look back, but only glanced.

--------------------------------------------------

Mesmeri stared at the blank wall where, not long ago, Victoria Bell had been looking back at her. She didn't look to her right where one of her devoted women was busy behind a console. She'd look at the read-outs later. Right now she wanted to savor the moment.

"And now, we wait for our seed to become a flower."

TO BE CONTINUED

12