All Comments on 'Heart of the Sun Ch. 02'

by Galloglaich

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is more than an erotic story. This is Epic tantric Romance. And for the sake of those who love a true Love story, it needs a happy ending (or a continuation of the romantic journey) Well written Galloglaich.

japassoujapassou9 months ago

Thank you for this magnificent story. The parallels to Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor's adventure jumped out at me pretty quickly, but you've added so many unique changes that make it truly your own.

Any plans to continue this tale? Knowing what happens next in the comics once they leave the island, the fun part could just be starting. I imagine there'd be so much to explore in working off of the existing template to develop the next chapter in their lives: Bakur fully stepping into the leadership role in their relationship, introducing Nilim to his lifestyle offworld, her difficulty adjusting to some things but delight at other things, him fighting for justice for his crew but Nilim somehow using her tataion gifts to open the final door. Maybe in the end he sacrifices himself for her... or maybe they get pregnant together, visit Bakur's father's grave, and settle down somewhere peaceful.

Either way, thank you for your work on this delightful, passionate tale! I hope you and your family are well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalloglaich@Galloglaich
I try to archive and reply to every email I get from fans, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about my stories or want help writing yours. I've been writing for over a decade; I love it. There's never a bad time to get started. I feel I should mention that for mos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES