Heart of the Sun Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean the kind of sex we've been having for the past few days?" Bakur pried mildly.

"I do."

He sighed. "It's not like that was all your doing."

"But it was," she persisted. "I didn't receive your gift; I took it."

"Trust me, Nilim, if I didn't want to have sex with you, then I wouldn't. It worked because I let it."

"I'm ashamed of myself. I used your gift as a weapon. I...I spat on something sacred and beautiful."

"Hey, look at me, really." Bakur rubbed her red cheek with his thumb fondly. "You've already made it right by me, Nilim."

"But not with Mother Sun," she explained.

He smirked. Weasel out of this one, then. "Are they not the same?"

She stared at him in complete silence for several minutes, her face unreadable. Bakur didn't know how to take her reaction until she reached up and took his hand in hers, pressing it lovingly to her cheek with a soft, delicate touch.

"This time, I will give instead of take."

She coaxed the mercenary onto his back, stripping his flight shorts off as she did. Every motion she made was purposeful and slow, as if she had gained supreme clarity of focus that made every movement as smooth as intended. Bakur could only watch as she mounted his hips, naked in all her tanned glory, and held him captive with an expression of adoration.

"You were given to me in my greatest moment of need. But in yours, I withdrew." She swayed a bit before sliding her knees further out to either side, letting her sex press against his. "I will make this right by you now." She teased him with penetration, either by accident or design. Bakur raised his hands to her hips, but she put them back down to the floor without urgency. She wanted him to listen, even as he throbbed against her bare, glistening labia. So he did.

She continued slowly, finding each new word only after she'd completed the last. "My gift is yours, Bakur Tinwe." Nilim's hips rose, allowing his erection to spring skyward beneath her. "I am yours."

She sank down on him and they both groaned in unison.

Bakur's hips jolted up out of instinct and Nilim's jaw clamped shut. She pulled up and then let herself drop back down on him, knees shaking. He repositioned his hands on her thighs to help lift her and start a short, easy rhythm for her to follow.

But she was having none of it. "No," she declared, falling forward unsteadily. She held him flat against the heated stone, breathing heavily, drunkenly, barely able to keep her eyes from oscillating back and forth faster than he could keep track of. "It's my turn to give."

"Hey, come-" His words caught in his teeth as Nilim's hips came down hard. Her weight came forward, keeping him pinned to the floor. She leaned down with fully-dilated pupils and uneven breath. Bakur could smell the alcohol mixed with the risidual sweetness of whatever fruit had flavored her drink earlier.

"I want it." Her weight shifted forward and Bakur heard the sticky, wet sound of their sexes parting. A shiver ran through both of them as he nearly came out of her pussy, throbbing heavily as she stared at him with an intense, unfocused gaze. He found it hard to focus himself as everything in his body tightened, begging him to raise his hips for more contact.

"Then take it," he answered, leaning up to kiss her. She shoved him back down, bringing her weight back with sudden force. He almost bit his tongue as his teeth clicked together.

"I want it."

"Want what?" He asked, confused and aroused beyond belief. Nilim's lips broke into a determined, knowing smile. She bounced on his lap once, making him gasp. Her fingers gripped his shoulders with intent.

"I want you to receive me."

She bucked herself against him, interrupting the involuntary jerk of his hips before even he realized what his body was doing. He brought his hands to her thighs and she continued to interrupt his hips, denying him the sweet, long stroke that everything in him wanted. Liquid fire raced down his body as he tried to start a pace.

Denied.

She didn't say anything more, rolling herself against him teasingly, still allowing him to be seated completely within her. It wasn't like their first time where she held him so tightly that all they could do was gyrate lustfully against each other like a mass of limbs and emotions. Now, he was at her mercy. She came down again and it took everything in him not to push up against her.

At that, she put her hands on either side of his head and came face to face with him, clenching her insides to stroke him even as he trembled with barely-restrained desire.

"I'm given, as you are, Bakur." She kissed him and his arms came up around her shoulders. Her tongue delved into his mouth and he reciprocated in kind. She moaned into their kiss and grabbed the sides of his head. "Take my gift," she breathed.

Bakur slammed his hips into hers and a cry came up her throat. It made his throat numb how heavy the sound was when they both started to move. Bakur's ears filled with the thud of his heartbeat, or hers. He couldn't tell as they raced off at a pace that left his lungs hardly able to keep up with his body's needs.

Her legs locked around his as his knees drew up, parting her thighs even further to get even just one more millimeter of contact between them. Her entire body shook from head to toe, clenching into a crescent shape and releasing again all in the span of an instant. They dove into each other like there was nothing else in the universe that could have mattered.

He raked his fingers over a scar on her back and his nails bit into her skin, pulling across her muscles as he fought to gain purchase on her sweaty, writhing form. Her head went back, eyes wide with ecstasy. Bakur raised a hand to the back of her neck and pulled her back down, drowning her awe in another sloppy, moaning kiss.

He couldn't tell what any of the liquid all over him was: sweat, tears, drool, anything. They fucked for what felt like hours, drawing each other in and out of reverie and mechanical heaving with sharp bites and nails dragging across rugged, hot skin. Bakur lost himself in the moment, unable to keep his mind focused on any one thing. His brain was enveloped in a fog that smelled and tasted like Nilim. Neither of them said a word.

Their eyes met as the mercenary felt his body tighten, anticipating release. He unhooked his arm from under Nilim's shoulder and pushed her up, disconnecting their bruised, beaten lips. Nilim's pupils were oscillating so fast that he could barely tell she was looking him in the face.

"I love you," Bakur barely whispered. As everything in him sprang up into the Anorian's body, a meltwash of chemical ecstasy more sudden and intense than he could hope to control leapt into his head. He rode the wave up and felt Nilim's lips back against his. His hands clutched her with desperate attention. She was warm -- hot even -- and tasted like blood

The next few moments faded in and out as Bakur and Nilim held each other with every ounce of strength they had. Dark spots crept into the corners of Bakur's vision. His ears rang. The moment nearly consumed his consciousness, urging him to let go. He held on with the primal urge to feel every single moment of pleasure as humanly possible.

Somewhere, he found himself again with the taste of iron in his mouth. All at once his body went slack, fingers sore and arms trembling.

Nilim's lips broke away from his and she slumped against his body, chest heaving. Bakur couldn't hear himself, but he could feel the hoarse, tired rasp of his breath as his lungs failed to keep up with his body's needs.

When his vision cleared, he turned his head to Nilim and smiled.

"There's nothing stuck between us anymore."

Nilim slid her hand over to his face and patted his cheek. "No, there isn't," she agreed. Her eyes glistened wetly. "As you're mine, so I'm yours. We're one now, tied in fate and future. One story. One name."

Bakur felt a grin form on his face. "I can't wait to see what it's like."

Nilim nipped his ear seductively. "Good."

That night, they activated the all-frequency distress beacon in his helmet. Nilim prayed to Mother Sun for help with what lay in the future. Bakur prayed to Mother Sun that they'd even have one. He couldn't tell if she was listening.

They'd find out soon enough.