All Comments on 'Heart of the Wolf Ch. 05'

by queenie_D

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604almost 10 years ago
Thank you...

I'm enjoying your story and look forward to reading more chapters. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
can't wait for the next chapter.

I check everday. More please. I'm hooked. eve3514

angelicbeautyangelicbeautyalmost 10 years ago

A ugh really? You sure know how to leave us hanging...In a good way. More please this story is fantastic. ..If not longer

FlpantherFlpantheralmost 10 years ago
Bravo!

I'm enjoying your story...Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
story

Story is good, only one thing putting me off. You nod your head for yes and shake your head for no. On more than one occasion you have had her shake her head for yes and once nod her head for no. A small something i know but it is a bit of putting.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanalmost 10 years ago
A great story so far

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
gr8 work

Excellent story but chapter should b longer

Waiting fr more of it

LadyJaxxisLadyJaxxisalmost 10 years ago
Loving it more and more

I really do love it more and more every story. Can't wait for the next part. :) Keep it the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
😃

Oh my I love this story I can't wait for more I find myself checking several times a day to see if another part is up!!!!

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

Catie is reacting better then expected.

What is happening with that monster that raped Catie?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Loving your story PLUS the fact that you're a regular updater. S2

7!@

sexy_bosoxgirlsexy_bosoxgirlalmost 10 years ago
this is quickly....

becoming on of my favorite wolf stories. It is well written, not rushed and most of all sweet. I will let you know that when I came on Lit and saw that you had submitted another chapter, I smiled and got excited. You didn't disappoint. I just hope that you do give us a full explanation as to why catie's wolf was hiding. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to the next chapter......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
omg

I love this series so much. I check everyday to see if u added anew chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Partial

As a person who is partial to wolves in the first place this story is really intriguing, I appreciate you keeping the updates forthcoming. And I really appreciate your imagination and dealing with this subject.

N.D.

bokhun8614bokhun8614almost 10 years ago
Too many holes

Having read this entire series I am sorry to say that the story has lost me. I was wishing this wouldn't be another alpha finds mate, but I was wrong. When you through the rape into the mix I thinking you were going to drag the heroin through the hell of being a survivor and finally finding love, but you have bailed on that. The only thing that could keep my interest would be if they turned out to be brother and sister, so they could fight with their inner wolf.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I'm afraid I agree with bokhun8614. Unfortunately, werewolf stories are being milked for all they're worth. They're not so fresh anymore unless you have one hell of a twist. Also--I mean, I know this is a story about mythical creatures, but for the sake of verisimilitude... The girl was raped and beaten up just a few days beforehand, right? She's doing unbelievably well, isn't she? Like, when those boys were trying to make moves on her, she didn't have a single flashback or moment of panic or anything... Hrm.

Good luck, though, and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lovely, need more

I just found this, but dear I love it. :) I hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MORE!!!!

Please i want to find out how it ends, its almost as if you have me by the balls so to speak.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqueenie_D@queenie_D
Hey everyone! I'm just an amateur writer exploring what I can do. Please feel free to critique me and let me know what I can improve on! ^_^

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES