Heartbreak Or Happiness?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda laughed and he felt his heart swell with the sound. "Ah...I see. Toothpicks with boobs." She sighed as she rested against him. "Yea. I've seen plenty of those in my line of work."

He ran his hand lazily over her stomach. "What line of work is that?" Now that they had gotten past the desire, he realized he wanted to know more about her. The thought terrified him. In his way of thinking women were good for two things, relationships and fucking. He was afraid that Amanda this mysterious stranger would fit into both categories and it scared him to death.

Amanda lifted her head looking at him with a small smile on her lips. "Would you believe I'm an exotic dancer?" he looked at her in surprise. She smiled. "I didn't think so."

She rested her head back against his chest. "I know your type. You think the only women who can be an exotic dancer are ones who have a tight tummy, big tits and a tight little ass."

He wanted to deny the accusation as it pricked at his pride, but as he lay there holding her in his arms. He realized that she was right. That was his idea of an exotic dancer. "Guess I need to get out more." He said with self-scorn. She just giggled kissing his chest.

She started to move out of his arms but Marty tightened his grip on her. He was suddenly afraid that if she left his arms he would never have her in them again. "Don't go." He said suddenly panicky.

She looked up into his eyes and saw the fear. She didn't understand where it came from. They didn't even know each other but it was like he was afraid she would leave him or something. She reached up touching his cheek. "I'm not going anywhere." She said softly. "But I have to pee."

He chuckled as the tension left his body and he released his grip on her. "Hurry back." She nodded and slipped from the bed.

Marty lay back on the bed resting his hands behind his head as he watched her walk naked to the bathroom. When the door was closed, he turned off the light then layback looking up at the ceiling and trying to figure out what had just happened.

Marty knew nothing about the woman in the bathroom other then the fact that she was one hell of a hot fuck. Just thinking about making love to her again made his cock jump and he smiled in the darkness. "Okay so I'm attracted to her. There's nothing wrong with that." He said quietly into the darkness. It was the other situation that he didn't understand and scared the hell out of him.

He knew it was at least a three-day drive to New Orleans where his mother lived. If she decided to go for the full ride, it would be three days of making love and spending time with her. "Is that what I want?" Again he asked the darkness and his mind decided yes. He wanted to get to know this mysterious stranger. But why? Why was she so important to him all of a sudden? What was different about her from the other women he had been with? And most important of all, would this end in happiness or heartbreak?

As he lay there in the darkness he couldn't answer any of these questions. All he knew right now was the thought of her walking out of his life, devastated him.

As Amanda used the bathroom she would have been surprised to know that her thoughts were pretty well equal with Marty's at that moment. The same thoughts that ran through his head were also running through hers. Who was this guy? Why did he affect her so strongly? Both in her body and soul. It was obvious from his clothes and car that he was rich. We was richer then anyone in her acquaintance. She knew she didn't fit in his world and she also knew that he didn't fit in hers.

She finished her business, flushed the toilet then stood looking in the mirror. She saw the same face looking back at her that she had seen every day for the 26 years of her life. "There's nothing special about me." She said to herself as she brushed her hair from her face. "What does he see in me? Does he want me for more then sex? For that matter do I want to get into another relationship right now?

She thought about watching Joshua and Maria and felt a stab in her heart. She had been with Joshua Michaels for 3 years. He had picked her up at the bar where she was working in Portland one night. He had literally swept her off her feet when he carried her off the stage after her number.

They had spent the next three days in bed screwing each other's brains out in so many different ways. Ways she didn't even know were possible. They would sleep for a while. Eat, and then fuck again to mind blowing orgasms. It had practically been love at first sight with Joshua and the thought of him with another woman still hurt.

She was pulled from her thoughts at a soft knock on the door. She wiped the tears from her eyes as she opened the door. Marty stood there in all his naked glory looking at her. His eyes were smoldering and she felt a burning sensation start in her pussy. "Is everything okay?" he asked huskily.

She swallowed wetting her suddenly dry throat and nodded. She squealed when he suddenly picked her up in his arms carrying her to the bed. He lay her down gently then moved over her. "What are you doing to me?" He asked as he entered her in one thrust. "I can't seem to get enough of you."

His thrusts were long, and slow. There was no urgency this time. It was just two bodies moving together in an ancient dance as old as time.

"I don't know..." She responded as she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist lifting herself towards him on each in stroke. She rested her head back against the pillow and closed her eyes as she felt his lips moving slowly over her neck. "Love me Marty." She purred moving her pussy a bit faster over him. "Love me; I need to be loved so badly."

Marty groaned then kissed her deeply as he moved harder inside her. He could swear he moved further into her on each thrust. "Oh god baby. I need you so bad. I can't get enough of your body." He grasped her breasts holding them as he started hammering his cock faster and harder inside her.

Her breathing became ragged as her body moved furiously with his. This wasn't making love. Oh no. This was flat out fucking and she needed it. "Fuck me..." She cried pressing her hands against his chest. "Fuck me hard."

He growled locking his mouth on hers. Kissing her forcefully as he pummeled her body with his own. He could feel the cum boiling in his balls and wanted her to cum with him. "Cum baby." He panted fucking her harder as he reached between them mashing her clit with his finger. He could feel it throbbing against his hand. "I can't hold back much longer. I need you to cum now."

"I am...Oh God...I am..." She screamed as her body convulsed. He felt her tighten around him and let out a loud growl as he found his own release.

He collapsed on top of her when it was over breathing heavily. "Are you okay?" He asked looking down into her eyes.

She smiled sleepily. "Yea. I'm fine."

He kissed her softly then rolled off of her pulling her into his arms. He closed his eyes drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

They slept for a while then woke up again full of desire for each other. He took her this time with her on her hands and knees. The fucking was fast and forceful with both crying out in pleasure at their release.

This continued all night long. They would sleep for a couple of hours then wake up to make love again. Finally as the sun started to rise, they curled up in each other's arms and fell into a deep sleep.

Chapter 2

Marty awoke to sunshine creeping through the shut curtains. He rolled over touching the space beside him only to feel nothing but air. He opened his eyes and sat up with a start. He looked around in a panic until he saw Amanda sitting cross-legged on the other side of the bed looking at him as he slept. He sat up resting back against the wall as he looked at her. She was beautiful this morning. Her brown hair hung in waves around her shoulders. Her amber eyes, now that he could tell they weren't brown, were open and looking at him in wonder. Her medium size tits moved slowly with her breaths. The hands, which had held him so lovingly in the night, were resting comfortably in her lap. "Good morning." She said in her soft voice. "Or should I say good afternoon?"

Marty looked at her in surprise. "Afternoon?"

She smiled. "Yea. It's a little after 2. The manager called to ask if we were staying another night. I told him yes." She blushed. "You looked so peaceful I didn't want to bother you."

Marty nodded. "That's fine." He knew the manager would just add the second night to the credit card he had used last night to pay for the room. He adjusted the blankets so they rested over his waist then looked at her again. He couldn't figure out how last night he ever thought she was plain. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever laid his eyes on. "Come here." He said softly holding his hand out to her.

She giggled as she took his hand letting him pull her to him. She straddled his legs and sat back on his lap with her hands resting lightly on his chest. She looked into his eyes. There was no heat this morning. Not like last night. Oh the desire was still there but it was more muted. It was like he just wanted to look at her.

He just looked at her for a minute. It was as if he wanted to memorize her body and face. He wanted to etch her in his memory and never let go. "You're beautiful." He said running his fingers through her hair.

Amanda blushed lowering her face. "No I'm not."

Marty leaned forward so he was close to her as he lifted her face with his finger until she was looking into his eyes. "Yes you are. You are very beautiful." Before she could protest he brought his lips to hers kissing her softly. 'You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on." He chuckled. "And believe me I have seen some beautiful women in my lifetime."

Amanda looked into his eyes. She wanted to believe him. She had never been beautiful and she didn't think she was now. No one had ever called her beautiful before. "I'm not beautiful." She protested on more time although this time without conviction.

Marty's eyes met hers as he wrapped his arms around her pulling her close until their bodies were touching. He held her eyes with his own. "Do you trust me Amanda?" he asked softly.

She looked at him in surprise. "I..." She stopped for a minute, considering the question. She didn't know anything about him. Yet she had spent the night in his arms making love to him. She had let a stranger have full access to her body. She touched his face tenderly and realized that yes. She did trust him. "Yes." She said softly then stronger. "Yes I do."

He smiled. "Then trust me when I say you are beautiful."

She smiled to. "Okay."

They sat like that for a few minutes. Just holding each other and looking into each other's eyes. It was like magic. Like two people just drawn together for no reason at all. Then suddenly Amanda found herself lying on her back with Marty laying over her. The blanket was still covering him, the only thing between their bodies.

Amanda suddenly giggled. "You know I haven't known you even 24 hours yet, but for some reason when I am around you I somehow keep ending up on my back." She wrapped her arms loosely around his neck.

Marty laughed a hearty laugh then kissed her softly as he moved the blanket off of him then pushed her legs gently apart until he was resting between them. His cock was pulsing against her entrance and his eyes were smoldering with desire. Though he made no move to enter her. "You make that sound like a bad thing." He said almost on a groan.

She smiled tightening her hold on his neck as she pressed her body against his. "I never said that." She pulled his mouth to hers and claimed his mouth in a searing kiss.

He moaned returning the kiss as he slowly pushed into her. He felt her body accept him and groaned against her mouth. "Oh god baby. You feel so good." He said when he finally bottomed out inside her. That was the other thing he liked about her. She was the only woman he had ever been with that could take all of his larger then normal length.

Marty knew he had to be at least 12 inches in length when he was hard although he had never measured it, not really wanting to know. He had learned how to control his thrusts not to hurt the woman he was with but with Amanda she was able to take him completely and he shivered as he felt her body ripple around him.

She pulled his mouth back to hers as she slowly moved her hips so she was moving her pussy slowly over him. She tightened her muscles when she pushed up and released them when she pulled back. She loved to hear him moan in pleasure at her actions. "Fuck me baby." She murmured against his lips. Suddenly saying the words came easier to her this time.

He looked down into her eyes and saw the fire in them. "NO..." he said with a smile as he suddenly pulled out of her.

"No..." She cried clutching at him with her pussy muscles trying to keep him inside her. "No...don't stop." She whined as he left her body.

Marty chuckled and let his cock rest against her leg as he braced himself over her. He looked down into her eyes. "Easy baby. I'm not going anywhere." He said with a grin as he threw her words from the night before back at her.

Amanda let out a mock groan and tried to glare at him. "Smart ass." She growled then her lips lifted into a smile.

Marty just laughed kissing her hard. Amanda kissed him back molding her body against his. Marty groaned into her mouth almost giving in and fucking her. Instead he slowly took his mouth from hers dropping light kisses all over her face and neck.

She lay perfectly still as he tortured her body with his soft kisses. She whimpered when he took her nipple into his mouth sucking deeply on it then releasing it and doing the same thing to the other one before continuing down her body.

Marty kept his hands braced on either side of her as he touched her with just his mouth. By the time he moved between her legs, Amanda was trembling in need and little mewls of pleasure were escaping her lips. "Please!" she moaned softly.

Marty looked up at her. Her eyes were closed. Her hands clenched at her sides as she forced herself to hold her body still. She was breathing heavily. He smiled; taking his hands he spread her legs wide until they were almost even with her body.

Amanda's breaths were coming out in pants and he hadn't even touched her yet. "Talk to me Amanda." He said harshly as he blew on her pussy.

"Ugh...." She moaned as the air touched her hot pussy then she opened her eyes. "What?" She asked looking down at him.

He spread open her pussy lips and dipped his tongue inside barely touching her skin. He kept his eyes locked on her. "Talk to me."

She was breathing heavily; she couldn't think let alone talk. "What...what do you want to know?"

Marty chuckled against her pussy as he flicked his tongue lightly over her clit. "Tell me about yourself."

Amanda moaned clutching at the blanket beneath her. "What...what do you want to know?" She asked again breathing heavily.

Marty suppressed a smile as he held her open with one hand and teased her slit with the other. He was really enjoying this although he had a feeling that she would pay him back big time later. "How old are you?" he asked nonchalantly.

Amanda breathed heavily trying to catch her breath as her pussy burned with need. 'Um...Oh...26." She finally panted.

He let just the tip of his finger slide into her and pressed at the upper part of her pussy. "Your parents still alive?"

Amanda didn't understand why he was asking her these questions now. She was so hot. She tried to focus her mind on his questions but her body was making it difficult. "Yes." She whined as she lifted her pussy against him.

Marty chuckled softly as his warm breath brushed over her throbbing clit. "They still together?" He asked slipping his finger just a bit further inside her.

Amanda felt like crying out in frustration. Why was he torturing her like this? "No..." She panted heavily. "No...they got divorced when I was 12."

He felt bad for her at that. His own parents had been happily married for 45 years and they seemed ready to go another 50 at least. He let his finger slip all the way into her and heard her moan. He slowly pulled it back out then pushed back in. "Which parent did you live with?" he asked keeping up the conversation as he slowly fingered her.

"WH...What?" She panted lifting her pussy roughly against his probing finger. She was having a really hard time concentrating on his words. "I lived with my mother until I was 18 then left one night." She finally managed to get out.

Marty had lowered his mouth to her clit but suddenly stopped and looked up at her he noticed her voice had lowered at the end.

"What?" He asked harshly his finger still buried deep inside her.

She opened her eyes and looked at him. "What?" She asked in confusion.

Marty pulled his finger from her pussy as he looked at her; she was avoiding his gaze, looking at the door.

"Amanda..." he said softly looking at her.

"What?" She asked keeping her gaze averted.

He moved up over her until he was lying beside her. He pulled her into his arms but she just buried her face in his chest. "Amanda, look at me.

She slowly lifted her eyes to his. He saw they were glistening with tears. "Why did you leave home Amanda?" he asked softly.

"My stepfather raped me." She said softly lowering her eyes once again.

Marty felt a pain in his heart then suddenly a rage so strong he could barely contain it. He clenched his fists as he clutched her body close to his as a growl escaped his throat.

Amanda lifted her eyes to his. They were suddenly full of fear as she squirmed to get out of his arms.

His rage left him as quickly as it came; he tightened his hold on her whispering softly against her ear as he quickly rolled them over until she was on her back with him laying over her. "I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to scare you." He crooned as he stroked his hand over her face.

Slowly her body untensed and she relaxed against him. "I've never told anybody that before." She said as tears filled her eyes.

He didn't touch her sexually. He just held her in his arms and sighed. "I wish I had known you then sweetheart. I would have killed the bastard.

Her laugh suddenly turned into tears and soon she was sobbing like a baby against his chest. "He came into my room the night after I turned 18." She sobbed. "He said that mom was asleep and he had waited long enough to have me. I cringed as he covered my body with his, forcing himself into me. He put his hand over my mouth as I screamed when he rammed into me tearing my virginity away."

Marty's rage returned as he listened to her talk. He wanted to go back and kill the bastard that had hurt her. He knew he didn't want to hear more but she needed to get this out. "It's okay baby." He whispered softly against her hair. "Let it out. No one will ever hurt you again. I won't let them." His voice was full of vehemence.

She wrapped her arms around him pulling him tight against her. Her voice was soft as she rested her head against his shoulder.

"He kept his hand over my mouth as he took me. He told me he would kill me if I told mom or tried to leave. When it was over he left me laying there. It continued every night for a month. He would come to my room after mom was asleep and force himself on me. His hand over my mouth smothered my cries." She bit her lip trying to hold back the tears. Suddenly she pushed Marty off of her as she ran for the bathroom.

He sat on the bed stunned listening to her throw up in the toilet. He heard the toilet flush when she was done but she didn't return to the room.

Moving out of the bed, he walked to the bathroom door, she was sitting on the floor with her head resting against the toilet. She seemed to sense him there because she spoke again. "The last night he took me, I waited until he went back to bed then got dressed and climbed out my window. I've never seen my mother since."