Heartbreak Or Happiness?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tremor seemed to break the spell and he looked at her in wonder. "I..." He started to say, as he slowly started moving inside her again.

"What is it baby?" she asked lifting her body against his as she ran her hand over his cheek.

He kept up the slow thrusts into her body but barely noticed. He felt her legs wrapped around his waist but barely noticed that to. He lowered his eyes over her body; the medium size tits, the small bulge in her belly, the slight thickness in her legs and arms.

This was Amanda; this was the woman he loved. He grasped her hand holding it to his face as he looked into her eyes. Then suddenly he brought her hand to his lips kissing the palm.

Her eyes were full of wonder. Her body was heating up from the slow fucking her gave her but she ignored it. She was lost in his eyes. "What is it?" She asked softly.

He kissed her palm again then brought her hand to his chest. She could feel the beating of his heart. "Amanda. My Amanda." He swallowed a couple of times. "I love you."

She had been lifting her hips against him but stopped moving completely at his words. "What?" She asked in awe."

He lowered his body over hers kissing her softly. "I love you."

Tears filled her eyes and he kissed them away tenderly. "I love you too." She replied with a tremor to her voice. "I love you so much."

He kissed her hard as he finally started fucking her hard and fast. He had finally found the perfect woman for him and he was damned if he was going to let her go anytime soon.

Chapter 3

Marty and Amanda spent the next three days lost in their own world. A world built around the love they found in each other. When the mood struck, they made love. Sometimes hard and fast, other times slow and tender. Their lips locked in each other's embrace.

Other times they would lay naked on the bed wrapped up in each other's arms. Their bodies tangled together. They left the hotel only long enough for food then quickly stripped out of their clothes and found love and passion in each other once more.

Wednesday night found our couple once more locked in Eden's embrace. Marty lay on his back with his eyes closed as Amanda slowly rode his cock. Pulling him deeply into her body as her hands locked and held with his. "That's it baby." He moaned as he pushed himself up into her. "Ride me baby. Keep it slow, make it last."

Amanda threw her head back, pulling her hands from his; she rested them behind her on his legs as she slowly lifted her body seductively over him. She spread her legs wide giving him a good view of his cock sliding into her.

Marty felt the shift in her position and opened his eyes to barely a slit. He watched her tits rise and fall with her heavy breathing. He moved his eyes down to where his body connected with hers. He watched her lift her body and then push back down over him. He moaned, reaching down, he ran his fingertip lightly over her clit, which was pushing out of its hood.

Amanda moaned and increased her thrusts for a minute before forcing herself to slow back down. "Oh baby." She moaned opening her passion filled eyes and looking down into his.

Marty smiled at her as he flicked her clit again and again. Amanda mewled in pleasure forcing her body to keep up the slow pace. Marty chuckled. He loved watching her fight for dominance with her body. His cock was hard as a rock but he held onto his control; just barely though. He watched her move over him another minute or two then decided to tease her some more. He loved to see how long it took her to lose control.

Sometimes it took longer then others. The fact that they had been making love for the past half hour made him think it wouldn't take long this time.

He licked his fingertip then moved it over her clit again. This time in a light caress. Amanda moaned tightening her hands on his legs but that was the only sign she showed that he was getting to her. In retaliation she tightened her pussy muscles around him holding him inside her. He moaned and hissed through his gritted teeth. "Bitch." He growled looking up at her.

Amanda grinned at him as she kept up the slow movements. Occasionally she was tightening her pussy muscles around him. "All's fair in love and war my love." Her legs were killing her from holding this position for so long but she just ignored the pain.

Marty smiled evilly. "In that case..." He pushed a finger into her beside his thrusting cock and she cried out in surprise. Her eyes widened as she looked at him. He just smiled as he slowly finger fucked her next to his cock.

"That's...That's not fair." She panted moving a bit faster over him.

He was about to make a smart ass comment but her moving faster and harder on him plus tightening her muscles around him was driving him crazy. "Oh god baby." He growled deep in his throat as he pulled his finger from her pussy and wrapped his hands around her hips. He slammed her down roughly on him as he pushed upward with his hips.

"OH Baby...Fuck me..." She cried her legs shaking as she moved them back and forth digging her nails into his legs as she rammed herself down over his cock. "It feels so good." She brought her arms in front of her as she lowered her legs until she was resting on her knees. Then she lowered herself down over him bracing her hands on his chest.

The moment for tenderness was over and they both knew it. Now they were fighting for the sweet oblivion that came with release. He was panting heavily as he plunged into her. His nails dug into her hips as he slammed her down over him each time he thrust upwards.

"Oh Fuck...Agh...Amanda...Cum baby...I need you to cum now." He cried thrusting harder inside her. He was flooding her pussy with his pre-cum and her juices were flowing over his cock like a waterfall. He was having a hard time holding onto his control but he swore to himself he wouldn't let go until she came first.

"I'm gonna cum...don't stop." She screamed clawing at her clit as her face fell forward, covered by her hair. Her breath came in rasps. She fucked him as hard as she could. Her pussy was clinging to his cock like it wanted it buried inside her forever.

"Hurry baby...Oh god cum now." Marty cried. His control was slipping faster and he didn't think he could hold back much longer. He knew he was going to leave marks on her hips from his nails but at the moment he could have cared less.

Amanda heard the urgency in his voice and opened her eyes to look at him. His eyes were closed tightly and his body was straining. She knew he was fighting for control and her heart burst with love for him. She dug her nail painfully into her clit as she rode him and screamed out in pleasure as her orgasm washed powerfully over her. "I'm cummminnnggg." She screamed as her body convulsed in pleasure.

Marty let out a ragged breath in relief as he felt his body let go and he filled her with his seed. "Oh god...I'm filling you baby. Take my seed." He moaned as he shot three or four good squirts into her clenching pussy before he finally felt his body start to relax.

Amanda relaxed her pussy muscles around him letting his softening cock slide from her well-fucked pussy. She relaxed her legs letting them slide out from under her until she was laying completely over him with her legs out behind her. Her chest brushed tenderly against his as she wrapped her arms possessively around his neck. She felt his arms come up around her and hold her close. "I love you." She said softly as she leaned down and brushed her lips against his.

His hands caressed her back and gently squeezed her ass-cheeks. He kissed her back with tenderness losing his heart once again as he looked into her eyes. "Amanda." He said softly as he lifted a hand brushing her hair from her sweaty face. "My beautiful Amanda."

She started to protest that she wasn't beautiful like she always did when he called her that but once again he brought his lips to hers. "Don't argue with a man in love." He said tenderly when he pulled his lips from hers.

She giggled while wriggling her body over his. Her giggle turned into a laugh when he suddenly started to tickle her. "Marty...Oh god...Stop..." She panted through her laughter as he rolled her onto her back and tickled her mercilessly.

He rolled over on top of her but didn't stop tickling her. He loved to hear her laugh. "Say it." He said through his own laughter.

She knew what he wanted to hear but she always waited as long as she could before saying it. It was like a game with them. See how long she could hold out. His tickling fingers moved faster over her and she cried out in mirth as she laughed. "Okay...Okay..." She cried squirming to get away from him.

He didn't stop tickling her but he did slow down his movements. "Say it." He said huskily looking down into her eyes.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him holding him close. Her eyes were full of laughter; her lips were spread in a wide smile. "You are the best fuck and the best thing that I have ever had. I love you now. I will love you tomorrow and I will love you until my dying day. You are my stud. I am your bitch. You are my man, I am your woman."

She pressed herself against him, his hands stopped moving as he looked at her. She licked her lips then continued. "You are the man I love more then life itself. If you ever walk out of my life, you will take my soul and heart with you." The laughter left her eyes to be replaced with love. Love he hadn't seen in another pair of eyes in a long time and he knew right then that he wanted her in his life. Not only for today or tomorrow but forever. He couldn't live without her.

He moved his hands slowly up over her sides until he was able to cup her face in his hands. He held her face between his hands looking deeply into her eyes. He lowered his head, brushing his lips lightly against hers. "Amanda...." He said softly. His voice was barely above a whisper.

She was lost in his eyes. "Marty." She said just as softly.

He ran his finger lightly over her face, touching every curve, every inch of her skin. "Marry me."

Amanda looked at him in shock. She was sure she couldn't have heard him right. Her body suddenly felt like jelly. Her legs fell heavily from his body landing on the bed. Her arms slipped from his neck until they were resting lightly on his shoulders. Her eyes never left his. "What?"

His eyes never left hers but he did run one hand through her hair. "Marry me." He said again this time a bit louder.

She knew she heard him this time but she couldn't believe the words her ears heard. "I...I..." She was lost for words.

He ran his hands lovingly over her face. His eyes were full of the love he felt for her. "I love you Amanda. I don't care about your past or mine. I only care about the future. A future of you and me growing old together." He moved off of her sitting down beside her. He pulled her up to until she was sitting cross-legged in front of him.

He reached down locking his fingers with hers but continued to look into her eyes. "I want you to bear my children. I want to go to sleep at night to your smile and wake up in the morning to your smile for the rest of my life. I love you more then life itself and I realize now that I can't live without you. You told me that if I ever left you I would take your heart and soul with me." He lifted her free hand against his chest until she could feel the beating of his heart.

"My heart beats only for you. If you are going to walk out that door you may as well cut out my heart and take it with you. Without you I am nothing. I'm not a man; hell I'm not even a person. I'll just exist."

He took a deep breath but continued speaking from his heart. "I know we haven't known each other very long. But sometimes that doesn't matter. Our hearts decide whom we will spend the rest of our lives with. We don't."

He reached up wiping a tear from her cheek then bringing his finger to his mouth and tasting that saltiness he tasted there.

He looked deeply into her eyes. "I love you Amanda. I know you love me." She nodded but couldn't stop the tears from falling from her eyes. He looked down at his naked body then back to her face. "I know this isn't the most romantic way to propose but I also know you well enough to know that convention would never work. I come to you only a man. A naked man at that." She giggled. He smiled. "I would give you the world if you asked for it. I'm not a poor man." She started to speak but he put a finger against her lips. "No let me finish." She nodded.

He took another deep breath. His hand held tightly with hers. "I'm not a poor man. I know you don't care about that. I know you think we don't belong in each other's worlds. I disagree. I believe we are each other's worlds. We make our worlds out of what we decide to make it. It doesn't matter if I am rich as Midas or you're as poor as a church mouse.

The only thing that matters is us. I won't ask you to let me give you the world Amanda. I only ask you to let me spend the rest of my life making you happy. I ask you to let me give you my heart. Please say you will marry me. Please say you will make me a very happy man and become my wife."

Amanda looked at him. She had doubts through his speech. She didn't see how she could ever fit into his world. He was rich; she was a stripper. She had spent 4 years as a man's mistress. How could he love her? How could he want to spend the rest of his life with her?

"I..." She opened her mouth to refuse. As much as she loved him she knew they didn't belong together. She would love him always but she couldn't be what he wanted. Somehow her body knew better then her head though because the words that left her lips surprised even her. "Yes." She said softly at first then louder as she threw her arms around him. "Oh yes. Yes I will marry you Marty. I will be your wife."

Marty let out the breath he had been holding and laughed as he wrapped his arms around her pulling her close to his body. They rolled around on the bed just holding each other. Expressing with their bodies what words could never say.

When he entered her it was with love and tenderness. It was as if they were sealing a pact with their bodies. Their moans mingled in the quiet room as he moved into her body. "I'll never let you go." He promised as he began to make slow, tender love to her.

"I'll never let you go." She replied straining against him. She kissed him deeply and he returned it with all the love and passion his body possessed. They started out slow but it didn't take long before passion took over. Soon they were straining against each other. Their bodies pressed tightly against each others as if they wanted to become one. Marty's thrusts were hard and panicky. It was as if he had to claim her over and over again as his own. He cried her name over and over as he filled her with his heat.

Amanda was no better. Her hands were clawing at him. Her body thrusting furiously almost ruthlessly against his. "Fuck mmmeeeeeeee." She cried as he pounded into her.

They rolled over and over on the bed, never stopping the forceful thrusts. Sometimes she was on top sometimes he was. It didn't matter who was dominant. All that mattered was they shared their bodies together with each other and no one else. He claimed her body and soul as he filled her with his seed. She claimed him as well with her juices. By the time they collapsed back on the bed covered in each other's juices and sweat. They knew that they belonged to one another, body and soul, forever.

***

They drove into Vegas the next morning and were married in a small ceremony. Amanda was dressed in a cream-colored blouse and skirt. Marty dressed in a suit. He slipped a plain gold band on her finger promising to get her a better one some time down the line.

"Don't you dare. I love it." She said as she slipped his ring on his finger and then kissed him deeply.

They spent the night in a run down motel room on the Nevada border. They made hot passionate love all night long and finally as the sun started to rise, they fell into a dreamless sleep wrapped tightly around each other.

The next three days were a blur of happiness for Amanda. They would drive for a while then either find a cheap hotel or just pull off to the side of the road and make love. Sometimes she would go down on him while he drove and he would cry out. This stopped however when he accidentally pulled into the oncoming lane one time as he came in her mouth. After that she would just jerk him off as he kept a hand buried in her pussy.

They drove into New Orleans early on Sunday morning. Amanda was suddenly filled with fear. What if his family didn't like her? He had told her repeatedly not to worry that his parents and brothers would love her as much as he did.

She would smile but she couldn't help the trepidation that ran through her body. The night before they had stopped at a small hotel just outside New Orleans. They made love then this morning showered and dressed to face the day. Marty dressed simply in jeans and a t-shirt. Amanda was dressed in a knee length jean skirt that Marty had insisted on buying her and a mauve button up shirt that just barely covered her creamy shoulders.

Her long brown hair rested in waves around her neck. Marty told her he preferred she wear it down and long around her so she hadn't pulled it back since.

Around 11am that morning, they pulled in front of a two story, ranch style home. There was a swing set sitting in the fenced in front yard and a porch swing swaying gently in the soft breeze.

"This is where I grew up." Marty said turning off the engine while looking at the house.

"It's beautiful." Amanda replied with awe. Marty smiled with pride. He squeezed her hand then reached for the door handle. Suddenly Amanda gripped his hand almost painfully in hers.

He turned to look at her seeing the fear in her eyes. "I don't know if I can do this Marty." She said softly her voice breaking. "What if they don't like me?"

Marty pulled her nails out of his skin and held her hand loosely. "I told you, they would love you as much as I do."

She relaxed slightly for a minute then tensed up again. "Your not going to tell them about my past are you?"

Marty cupped her face with his hand. "Honey. Jacob dated a stripper for three years."

Amanda knew that Jacob was Marty's older brother. He was two years older, married with two kids. She also knew that he had two younger brothers; Mark, who was in the air force and Tommy who was only 19 and going for a degree in psychology at the local college. She looked at him. "What happened?"

He smiled as he kissed her softly. "He married her 8 years ago."

She looked at him in surprise. He chuckled. "Yes my love. My sister in law Theresa was a stripper. A very exotic one. She stripped down to bare skin. She was also a very famous one. She went by Valley Rose."

Amanda had heard of her. She was supposed to be one of the highest paid strippers in the country. It was said that if she continued she would become another Gypsy Rose Lee. Suddenly though she disappeared from the spotlight 8 years ago. A lot of people believed she was dead. Apparently she wasn't. Amanda forced herself to relax and release his hand.

Marty kissed her again then climbed out of the car. He came around her side helping her out, then keeping an arm around her waist, they walked up the walkway. They had barely stepped onto the porch when the door was opened. This had to be Tommy, Amanda thought as she looked at the young man in front of her. He was at least 2 or 3 inches shorter then Marty with sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. "Bought time you got here." Tommy said hugging his brother.

Marty laughed as he hugged his brother back then stepped away, putting his arm back around Amanda's waist. "Tommy, I want you to meet Amanda. Amanda this is my baby brother Tommy."